Kintobor

Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Conclusion

40937591803_7f2a9cea26_b.jpg

-Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Conclusion-

48201781702_51766ee137_b.jpg

Khscarymovie4, cosplaying as Korra, had been selected to be lynched. Sir Stig, cosplaying as Raphael, changed his vote off of Korra at the last minute, but it wasn't enough to get Korra out of being removed from the game, and by extension the house party.
"I don't think this is particularly tubular." Sir Stig proclaimed. "I think Trekkie99's probably scum over Khscarymovie4."

"So, Khscarymovie4, any last words?" Karie asked. Khscarymovie4 nodded.

"Yeah. I'm the Avatar, and you, Sir Stig, have got to deal with it."

48201781637_de5ddd5045_b.jpg

BANG! Pulling a revolver out from her costume, Khscarymovie4 shot Sir Stig. A gasp erupted from the crowd.

"I suppose that's one way to metal bend." Karie snickered. With a flourish, Khscarymovie4 changed into their ninja costume, and pointed the gun at Karie!

48201781572_3c9168dc41_b.jpg

"Uh, hello? I'm the host! You can't shoot the host!" Karie protested. 

"Oh, I'm not interested in killing you, Karie. I'm more interested in ensuring my teams survival. However, I do have enough bullets in this chamber to ensure that I get away and most of you don't chase after me or call the cops. I may be outnumbered, but I'm not outgunned. For the time being you're the only person who can determine who wins, and who loses, and I'm very adamant about not losing." Khscarymovie4 readied their aim at the host.

"...So I'm a hostage to ensure that there's a stalemate?" Karie asked.

"Yuppers." Khscarymovie4 proclaimed. As the group looked around worriedly, Trekkie99, cosplaying as Tyrion, was the first to notice a disturbance: the sound of an oncoming car!

"Everyone! Move!" Trekkie99 shouted.

48201781532_6ff6409118_b.jpg

A white car slammed into the side of the house, sending everyone into a state of panic! A figure emerged, stepping onto the lawn.

48201731616_4afbc6e7e1_b.jpg

"Put the gun down!" Kintobor demanded. "It's over. Your side has lost."

"Uh, cute outfit, Kinto. Where did you say you went again?" Karie asked, grinning and raising an eyebrow.

"Enough!" Khscarymovie4 shouted. "My patience is running thin. I'm-"

48201731536_49e1793e28_b.jpg

BANG! Before Khscarymovie4 could continue, Kintobor blasted the last scum away with a hidden pistol. 

"Rule number one of mafia, Karie: as host, always carry your own weapon."

48201731491_36ba708468_b.jpg

"I guess with that out figured out, that means that the town wins!" Karie cheered!

"Hooray!" The remaining town cheered! Sandy and Tariq j turned to notice Sir Stig with them.

"Wait, I thought you were shoot? Shouldn't you be dead?" Sandy asked.

"Nope, I'm an actual turtle. The bullet got stuck in my shell." Sir Stig explained.

"Makes sense to me." Bob stated.

"So, now that the mafia nonsense is over, can we keep up the house party?" Tariq j inquired. Karie turned to Kintobor excitedly. 

"Oh, why not." Kintobor gave in. The remaining party goers rejoiced!

"Best house party ever!" Karie shouted, as the town danced into the night.

-TOWN WINS!-

Congratulations to Tariq j, Sandy, Bob, Sir Stig, and Trekkie99 for securing the win, as well as the rest of the town! I'll have more to say in a bit, but until then, I hope everyone had a good time! Thank you for playing!

YAY!!! My first win where I'm alive at the end! GG! 

*oh2* Oh my gosh Kinto is a furry!!!! :snicker:

Good game everyone! It was really fun, Kintobor. I’m sorry you didn’t get as many people as you wanted or hoped. I know the feeling.

As for night actions, how many did the town have? I have been curious the whole game. I’m assuming Trekkie was actually the tracker since it would be very weird for him to lie about an action as town. 

Go Town!!

Great game, Kintobor. Thanks for letting me play.

@Sir Stig Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I was only referring to a conversation we had during The Forest 3 where you mentioned you needed to brush up or weren't used to something or were out of practice, or I don't know. But I based whatever I said off of a feeling I got from your own analysis of your game.

I hate being lynched as Town! Stupid penalty votes. Stupid life getting in the way. Stupid @KotZ! :tongue:

I still think @Sandy is Scum.

This was a fun one that had me doubting myself the whole time! Well done to the scum and @Khscarymovie4 in particular, whose hammer on @KotZ served up some excellent WIFOM... I really thought @Tariq j was the last scum.

Thanks for hosting and keeping us entertained, @Kintobor! I had a blast.

Woo! Well done town! Thanks for hosting Kintober! 

I had a 1 shot bulletproof. I was targeted on Night 2 hence the lack of night kill.

Good job town! 

Man tariq having a 1 shot bulletproof was bad luck for us. Had that kill gone through day 3 would have been very different. 

Great job hosting Kintobor! I'm not sure how the game was originally set-up, but I think you did very well balancing the teams with the short amount of players. Your humor was also very much appreciated. 

If anyone wants the boards here they are. 

Deadboard: PW Ineedhealing

https://123.writeboard.com/18cytnfbolyymh2t7v13a9zo

Scumboard: PW Nofunallowed

https://123.writeboard.com/b6z2l5g90daq5vajcvy5euzn

5 hours ago, jimmynick said:

This was a fun one that had me doubting myself the whole time! Well done to the scum and @Khscarymovie4 in particular, whose hammer on @KotZ served up some excellent WIFOM... I really thought @Tariq j was the last scum.

Thanks for hosting and keeping us entertained, @Kintobor! I had a blast.

Thank you! And also after seeing this I think we should have kept you alive. :cry_sad:

Edited by Khscarymovie4

Fun game Kinto! Your games are always fun to see play out, thanks for having me. 

I agree, @Khscarymovie4 if we didn’t kill jimmynick it might have gone better. And sorry @Hinckley!

Thank you @Khscarymovie4 for sharing your thoughts in the scum board despite being all alone...and, and cold...and DARK and-and sad and lonely.........

:grin:

That Scum Board is fantastic. You guys were having a ton of fun. @Khscarymovie4, your Scum game was solid. If @Trekkie99 hadn't played his tracker role perfectly ( :thumbup: ) you would've had a solid shot at winning. Trekkie, you claimed at the right time. That was a gutsy move but it was pro-Town and informative and I was impressed with how you played your cards. Well done.

Well done, everyone. Even @KotZ :snicker: ! And no hard feelings at all. I was shocked to learn I had been lynched when I got home from the bars that night. Just drunk and angry about it. :laugh: I did curse your name...and your soul. It's my fault, in the long run. I missed the vote on Day One. As I said in the confirmation thread, I wouldn't be very active. It was during Brickworld Chicago...which I just bought :blush: (also, :wacko:*huh*:damn::ugh:)...but I should've remember to at least place a joke vote. And then I insulted @Sir Stig. So, all things I can learn from. @Sandy's vote? Whatever. He's always always Scum. No regrets there. :laugh:

Yay! :purrr: The town got really lucky even without any major power roles (that I know of), but of course we wouldn't be here without @Trekkie99's bold move. With his reveal, the win was a simple matter of deduction. We owe this win to you, our Vulcan friend!

Thanks for another fun game, @Kintobor! I was worried there might've been a bigger twist in the game, but this was straightforward enough. 

I've played vanilla town enough times to know I need to take risks in order to get any info. This time it paid off, since I fortunately juxtaposed myself against the right people. As a hint, my play style has rarely gotten me night killed, since the scum seem to think they benefit from me... :tongue:

8 hours ago, Hinckley said:

I still think @Sandy is Scum.

I wouldn't want it any other way. :wub:

I kinda get Sandy’s point. I played my towniest game yet and was killed night one.

Also, thanks Kintobor for the game

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

I wouldn't want it any other way. :wub:

:wub:

1 hour ago, Chromeknight said:

I kinda get Sandy’s point. I played my towniest game yet and was killed night one.

Also, thanks Kintobor for the game

I get it, too. I'm just incapable of it...purposely, anyway. I'm always the Scummiest when I'm Town somehow.

I wanna say I've gotten killed by scum once, and that was because they thought I was hinting to being a vigilante. That was Kinto's Halloween cosplay mafia I'm pretty sure. 

Anyways I think scum always expect me to get myself lynched, or they just don't view me as a threat. :laugh: 

36 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Alright. Thanks for the game everyone. I hope I was not too annoying

You had me scratching my head at first, but after awhile you sat down and played a pretty solid game! :sweet: :thumbup: I hope you'll join more future games!

Thank you all for the kind words. I’m glad the game was enjoyed!

The setup had to be completely reworked, as it involved a number of roles that just wouldn’t work with small numbers. So I decided on running the game on roles that would keep the game interesting but challenging: a tracker and a one-shot bulletproof for the town, and nothing for the scum. The setup was designed for beginners, but it wound up working wonderfully as it allowed for the vanilla towns to actually look through the comments made and contribute to the discussion. My thesis on mafia is the setup comes first, and I love setups that involve deduction and brainwork. I believe power roles should only get you so far. WIFOM is fun, and I although I feel I could’ve moderated the game better, I’m not unhappy with the game.

Thank you everyone for playing!