A true-to-life representation of the world-famous, iconic London department store, this model represents a moment in time and captures the look and feel of the LIBERTY shopping experience.

Not including research and flying to London to take over 700 photos of the real store, the model took a full year to build and is comprised of a whopping 105,282 individual LEGO® elements and over 400 minifigures, no two alike.

The facade is only half of the display,as the rear reveals a full interior with every department painstakingly recreated in minute detail. The idea is that the longer you look, the more rewarded you are for taking the time to study everything.

For more detailed photos, please view my gallery page and scroll down the folder options on the left hand side. https://www.deviantart.com/janetvand/gallery/

© Copyright Jessica Farrell, June 2019, Liberty of London LEGO® model

48184069132_1241d76676_z.jpgLiberty of London (front view 1) by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

48184046252_0b32cfca7c_z.jpgLiberty of London (front view 2) by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

48184036622_14a95b59e2_z.jpgLiberty of London (front view 4) by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

48184012012_d306427a2c_z.jpgLiberty of London (window 1) by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

48184000907_7cd1975e18_z.jpgLiberty of London (Window 3) by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

48183932811_2ea48d7148_z.jpgLiberty of London, interior (1) by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

48183926146_64cecea81e_z.jpgLiberty of London, interior (4) by Jessica Farrell, on Flickr

Astonishing.. really have the feeling  of London.. well done and thanks for sharing! I really like the mix with the sand color.

Exquisite MOC! I am most interested in façade work, but the reasearch done shows both inside and out. I really like how you've pulled off the tops of the tudor style gables, very seamless and pretty. From personal experience I also know hwo hard it can be to attatch the linework at angles. I think you've done a good job there too. The various angles in the walls is also cool and the section with the gate is particularly good. It has everything I look for: good colours, good shapes and placed where it shines! The abundant interior detail is something I would have been too lazy to do, but that adds all the realism. 

That's about it, awesome MOC! :laugh:

Okay, so my mind is totally BLOWN !

Wow, a wonderful, beautiful, HUGE creation !

I love it, keep up the awesome designing there and Brick On !

This is astounding! All of the details are amazing. And great work on keeping track of just how many pieces you used. 

What an amazing build!! I thought that first pic was real!! The exterior is absolutely beautiful and then there's an interior too.... absolutely stunning!!

Mesmerizing lines on this magnificent building!  I really like the use of wedge plates to move higher stories out a stud, and the way the curves are incorporated into the stripes.  The five story interior is amazing and puts the height of the whole MOC in perspective!   Impressive job turning the corner with that angled section and to mention one detail that I really enjoy, those flowers on bushes look great and bring in the perfect color!

Amazing Job!  Something that really stranded out to me was the use of the small flower pieces placed on the bushes. I had tried to do this same technique at some point, only to end up bending the tiny branches. The tile work is also amazing! The flowers compliment the build perfectly. Overall, it's spectacular!

Whoaaaaaa

Sorry, I have to go and find my jaw, I think i dropped it a few or more floors.