48200199522_3de472174b_b.jpg

Regarded as foundational units, marines compose the bulk of most terran front-line forces, ranging from officially government-sanctioned units, local militias, and private security firms, to pirates, renegades and mercenaries. Koprulu sector marines are generally equipped with powered armor suits and rapid-fire C-14 rifles. The suit provides full life-support and NBC protection, allowing marines to deploy into environments that would otherwise be inimical to human life. Massed marines form a flexible and highly effective fighting force for both offensive and defensive operations against both ground and air targets.

StarCraft Wiki

PSA: this model features a number of custom parts made with Stud.Io Part Designer. They do not exist in real life, and were made as a proof of concept for this particular model.

I keep forgetting Studio lets us make custom parts, I haven't looked much into it though :look:

Anyway, glad to see you're getting paid to design lego stuff, when did that start?

5 hours ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

I haven't looked much into it though :look:

It has its moments!

5 hours ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

Anyway, glad to see you're getting paid to design lego stuff, when did that start?

I mean, I've been taking commissions for a while! But I've signed the contract with Brick Formation early this Summer. <3 Thanks!