Hello, here is my latest module which will allow me to split the flow of balls into two separate outputs.  I've wanted to do a path splitter for a while.  So after seeing a module in a recent European GBC layout that used the Sports ramps in this manner, it inspired me to get started.  This module has a recirculation function, massive input bin, and the ability to move balls out quite quickly.

The biggest challenge when building this module was getting the sweeper motion to work as intended.  If anyone here has a better solution for the sweeper linkage please leave a reply as it is something I'd like to improve.

Nice work. Your modules always look clean and well designed.

With respect to the linkage: at the top of the motion, the link (the rubber part end) ends up very close to the singularity point where the force pulling it back down is almost in line with the rotation point of the top 40z gear. This is probably what is causing a bit of hesitation in the sweeper motion near the top.

I think that if you can move the lower 40z gear a bit to the right (when seen from behind), this problem can be solved. Or, maybe you can reduce the entire motion of the top 40z a bit to stay away from the singularity. But this would need the 24z to be replaced also, e.g. with a 16z. Can be tricky.