Mitsman

Adventures of Bricks & Sorcery (A.B.S.) - A co-op dungeon crawler

Hey guys,

Past few weeks I have been working on small pieces of encounters to show off ABS. Unfortunately only in electronic form as I need the bricks for more maps of Bricklandia. So here's some:

"WELCOME"

fV3Og4H.png

"ENCOUNTER"

TTAWNw1.png

"BEYOND THE PORTAL"

gCGjlPu.png

Hope you like them!

Mitsman

These are super cool! Great work! How did you get the boots on the skeletons, is that something possible in real life?

On 9/29/2021 at 3:47 AM, Oflanada said:

These are super cool! Great work! How did you get the boots on the skeletons, is that something possible in real life?

Yeah as randommess said they are a standard piece that you can find easily.

I thought that skeleton archers are more like light infantry and the warriors would carry hand axes and shields and be a bit more heavily armoured than the archers.

Wait to see what the Grave Guard look like...!

Mitsman

Ladies and gentlemen version 2.20 is here!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/67gvzamei2fyb6i/ABS%20ver2_20%20rulebook%20ENG.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3mrh07wxpy50eg/ABS_ENG%20v2_20%20cards%20ENG.pdf?dl=0

Changes:
Minor changes to rules, some balancing changes and a few more items added. Some artwork changes as well.

Overall a move to make ABS better...

Any comments would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Mitsman

PS. I am also preparing a map named "Wizard's Tower". A modular tower where you have to explore each floor while climbing to the top where the magical portal is situated. Due to my limited Lego collection I will try to build it both IRL and electronically and post over here.

EDIT: New link for download. They should not expire now, I hope...

Edited by Mitsman
PS

Hi guys,

Version 2.21 is done!

Rules

Cards

Changes:

• A new theme "Dark Forest" for RDG or premade maps is included.
  • A lot of changes, clean ups and rebalancing all around.
  • Some equipment costs have changed. Some XP costs of hero skills and abilities have changed.
  • Added a summary sheet with most important rules and tables for easy reference.
  • Some new hero skills have been added.
  • The starting adventure has been redesigned and now is correct.

If any one is interested and has played around with the game, I would like to add an FAQ section in the next version. I would love to answer any questions you might have.

Mitsman

EDIT: Corrected the links

Edited by Mitsman

Hello everyone.

After quite a long break and on/off work on ABS on my admittedly little free time, I present you with ABS version 2.23.

There is a lot of changes that have happened since last time which I will list below for anyone interested.

V2.23 changes:

• A lot of cards were consolidated into the rulebook for people that do not like to have as many cards and prefer to print quickly and play. Now only the most needed cards like Treasure, Monster abilities, Traps and Encounters are used. I estimate a 50% reduction in need-to-print cards. For people that like cards though, I have kept them in the cards file.
  • Encounter placement has been codified for easy reference and text reduction
  • There is now a Campaign mode and a Single quest mode as well as a start with advanced heroes mode.
  • There have been various changes/corrections/rebalancing everywhere
  • There are some new items, monsters and encounter deck cards
  • Probable more things that I have forgotten about but needed a change...

I hope people like ABS and give it a try.

Good gaming...!

Link to ABS v2.23

Mitsman