MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Just now, ArrowBricks said:

It’s a fair point to be honest! 

The leak states that it’s Anakin’s though :sceptic:

Which leak? I thought there had only been speculation so far beyond the AAT and Soulless One in terms of CW sets. :sceptic: Have I missed something?

EDIT: Just seen Instagram :thumbup:

Edited by BacktoBricks

Where did we get confirmation of Anakin's starfighter? Maybe it will be another Eta-2 instead of a Delta-7. I prefer the Delta-7s and just bought the one currently on the market, so I think I'm good for now.

Well an Interceptor and Starfighter are obviously different, but it surprises me that Lego will release two ships in the same price point, both which will include a CW era Anakin and the only difference I can see being between the two Anakin figures is one will probably have the top of the robes more open like in ROS.

Edited by BacktoBricks

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Well an Interceptor and Starfighter are obviously different, but it surprises me that Lego will release two ships in the same price point, both which will include a CW era Anakin and the only difference I can see being between the two Anakin figures is one will probably have the top of the robes more open like in ROS.

Both the Eta-2s and the Delta-7s are interceptors. Or is this a lego designation difference I've never noticed?

4 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I know a jedi starfighter makes sense for one of the unknown sets to act as an antagonist to the Separatist sets, but currently 75214 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter is still on the market so I cannot see it being a ship belonging to Anakin.

Why not? 9494 was released in 2012, 75038 was released in 2014. Both sets featured the Anakin and his Eta-2 starfighter, though in different colors. Currently, 75214 is still available, but it's from 2018 and not an eta-2 starfighter.

5 minutes ago, 2maxwell said:

Where did we get confirmation of Anakin's starfighter? Maybe it will be another Eta-2 instead of a Delta-7. I prefer the Delta-7s and just bought the one currently on the market, so I think I'm good for now.

100% going to be the ETA-2. No way they'd remake a set within 2 years for $10 more. This is probably a remake of the 2014 set, hopefully with more figures then just anakin and r2.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

No way they'd remake a set within 2 years for $10 more.

You'd think so, but look at the rising price of X-Wings over the last few years. 

Just now, nikhkin said:

You'd think so, but look at the rising price of X-Wings over the last few years. 

There's a difference between a 23% price increase in 4 years and a 50% price hike in 2.

5 minutes ago, 2maxwell said:

Both the Eta-2s and the Delta-7s are interceptors. Or is this a lego designation difference I've never noticed?

Lego seems to call the Eta-2s Interceptors and the Delta-7s Starfighters, so like at the moment 75214 is called Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

12 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Lego seems to call the Eta-2s Interceptors and the Delta-7s Starfighters, so like at the moment 75214 is called Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

That’s how I differentiate them. I know they’re technically both Starfighters AND Interceptors but it’s easier to differentiate when I refer to Delta-7s as Starfighters and ETA-2s as Interceptors

12 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

So one last 30$ set, the last April set, and the smaller of the 2 newly uncovered summer sets are the ones we don't have a clear idea of yet?

Yes, you’re correct. We should get all of the details in due time but the April set might not leak considering we are going to find out about it at the end of this week.

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor confirmed

I hope it’s from CW season 7 and not ROTS

Guess I'll have to BL Obi-Wan's, then, although seeing his presence in Grievous' ship AND 75135 was in 2016, compared to 75038's 2014 it was already a stretch hoping for a red Eta-2.

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

If LEGO will give Anakin appropriate head without stupid headset I think I will buy this set. I mean he doesn’t even wear it in the movies and cw that much. 

If this si true, I prefer him to have the headset piece, it looks good.
But he can have one face with it and another one without it.

Edited by w219

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

BARC Speeder is the last $30 set. Not too interesting but maybe it’ll be more minifig centric

Well,if it includes captain rex like 75012 did i am very interested.

Eta-2's are my all-time favorite starfighters so I'm always happy for more. However they really, really need to retire the cockpoit dome for something new as every single one of them looks the same in the center and it has always caused the front of the cockpit to be incredibly inaccurate. The last ETA-2 of Anakin's we got looked great and matches the most recent update with Obi-Wan's so I'm curious hope they're going to improve it further as the wing design is pretty much perfect at this point. I honestly would've preferred we got another Jedi's ETA-2 or an updated version of Plo Koon's Delta-7B.

As depressing as this is, I just don’t see room for Darth Maul in any of these sets. Or anything from the Siege of Mandalore for that matter

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Just now, w219 said:

If this si true, I prefer him to have the headset piece, it looks good.
But he can have one face with it and another one without it.

Lego seems to be incapable of doing it this way. Last 2 Anakin and Obi-Wans starfighers had this headset print on both sides of the head, which really limits the use of the minifig. That’s why I don’t like headset prints.

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

As depressing as this is, I just don’t see room for Darth Maul in any of these sets

They could be saving Maul for Mauls gauntlet or Ahsoka vs Maul duel set.

6 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

As depressing as this is, I just don’t see room for Darth Maul in any of these sets. Or anything from the Siege of Mandalore for that matter

At least the new minifigure book has a pretty good Maul figure in it

The list looks like a 2014 wave but less good and more expensive.

Edited by w219

So excited the full summer list leaked.

Can’t wait to get full details / pics!

Going to be an expensive year for this PT fan.

Although I admit, Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor will need to have an impressive minifigure line up, it feels like we just got it, several times...

Still waiting on those clone starfighters...

Edited by Skyhammer