MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

But through Rey's Speeder and the Finn polybag both characters were quite easy to get so most kids who so desperately wanted to get both would've already had them :sceptic: But there's not really a point to discussing a 3 year old set for no reason so let's end it here :wink:

Honest I could talk quadjumpers till they make episode 10 :pir-laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Redroe said:

Totally agree. Its the same point I made but not very well.

Oh cheers mate, ill place this feedback among things of equal value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SCREDEYE said:

Oh cheers mate, ill place this feedback among things of equal value.

Lol no, I meant I made it not very well initially. You were far more eloquent than I managed to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redroe said:

Lol no, I meant I made it not very well initially. You were far more eloquent than I managed to be.

Fair enough, I misread it as something sparky and became an big behind in return, so this is on me lol. To our original point, the more i think of this wave, the less I really want to consider spending, first it was the knights ship but now looking at the wave im really only interested in the ITS and even then its just a geometric shape with nothing interesting about it. I really hope lego steps up their stat wars game, I rebuilt some seta from TFA, rogue one and TLJ waves and those were just so well designed and fun unlike this modern wave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Fair enough, I misread it as something sparky and became an big behind in return, so this is on me lol. To our original point, the more i think of this wave, the less I really want to consider spending, first it was the knights ship but now looking at the wave im really only interested in the ITS and even then its just a geometric shape with nothing interesting about it. I really hope lego steps up their stat wars game, I rebuilt some seta from TFA, rogue one and TLJ waves and those were just so well designed and fun unlike this modern wave

No worries!

The TFA sets seemed really exciting at the time, some fresh design work for the SW universe and the remakes/new versions of old ships were overhauled a good deal. I have had some Jangbricks reviews on in the background while I'm home working (they guy has the most calming and pleasant voice - he'd be an excellent therapist) and I was struck by the fact that we SW fans really don't get the best of Lego's output. I'd clicked onto some big Friends boat set and it caught my attention (at the expense of my work) because of how well built and well designed it was. I only ever buy SW these days and it preconditioned me to expect a price of about 80 GBP. And it was 60 gbp. there is something quite sterile and mechanical about the SW stuff they put out these days with the jacked up prices. Add to that the general disappointment I feel with the SW universe in general at the moment and I haven't picked up a mainstream saga set in months. Not wanting to restart the Quadjumper love again, but that was the last set I bought which gave me that "new set!" buzz. Sad.

Edited by Redroe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instagram has apparently blocked the hashtag "legoleaks". Anyone else seeing similar tags being removed? 
EDIT: it is now up again.

Edited by Sportzjester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sportzjester said:

Instagram has apparently blocked the hashtag "legoleaks". Anyone else seeing similar tags being removed? 

I often see the hashtag as blocked. It was happening a lot yesterday. It seems to still be up right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sportzjester said:

Instagram has apparently blocked the hashtag "legoleaks". Anyone else seeing similar tags being removed? 

Nope, it's working absolutely fine, no changes at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 4:19 PM, Redroe said:

Honest I could talk quadjumpers till they make episode 10 :pir-laugh:

so... a little over 3 years? :laugh:

I don't know where all this quadjumper talk came from, it's kind of funny.

I still can't get over how good that bespin set is, I really hope it's a wide enough release that I can snag a copy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we've finally gotten some leaks for LEGO SW:TSS:

- Home screen is a rock formation with characters from all 3 trilogies on it (so far there's Maz, Kylo, Boba, Ackbar, Maul, Ben Kenobi, Chewy, Han, Windu, Luke and Rey but we haven't seen the full screen yet)

- The game is about 30GB 

- There are supposedly 8 DLCs

 

EDIT: a full shot of the homescreen has now also leaked. The characters in it are: Maz, Kylo, Boba, Ackbar, Maul, Ben kenobi, Chewy, Han, Windu, Luke, Rey, Leia, 3po, R2, Vader, Wicket, Jar Jar, Grievous (appears to be a brand new figure), Rose, Phasma, Yoda, Finn, Poe and Lando.

Edited by Guyon2002

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The SW:TSS home screen looks great!
Love Leia's sort of sassy position, and Rey at the top of the rock, looking ready to chop off Threepio and/or Luke's head :laugh_hard:
Glad to hear there's so many DLC's coming as well. I'm sure there will be some TCW and Rebels, at least. Probably for SW: Resistance, too.

Excitement for this game has risen again :excited:  

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FINALLY we have a piece of news for this game!

I love the home screen, it looks so cool. As for the rest of the news, it's so great that we are getting DLCs, and I didn't expect that we would get 8 of them so soon.

I hope we get DLCs for Rogue One, Solo, Clone Wars and Rebels (these should be the "big ones"). The rest could be some small packs with one level and a few characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Just as a heads up, Steam pages aren't hard to fake so I'd take the 8 DLCs info with a grain of salt :wink:

Oh :look: Thanks, good tip, hehe :laugh::innocent:

Regards,
Mitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a title "Press any key / button to start". Does that mean, that we finally get mouse support? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kovalscky said:

There is a title "Press any key / button to start". Does that mean, that we finally get mouse support? 

It's always been like that if I recall correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read some weeks (months?) ago that there was a UCS Imperial Shuttle coming soon.  Has there been any news on this set?  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teos said:

I read some weeks (months?) ago that there was a UCS Imperial Shuttle coming soon.  Has there been any news on this set?  Thanks!

The rumors have shifted to it being a UCS Cantina or Mos Eisley instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigGuy4U said:

The rumors have shifted to it being a UCS Cantina or Mos Eisley instead.

Yes and we all seem to be treating it as though it's practically in the mail instead of completely unconfirmed. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Redroe said:

Yes and we all seem to be treating it as though it's practically in the mail instead of completely unconfirmed. :laugh:

Eh, Landino pretty much confirmed it. I'm certain thats what it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sets are up on the UK S@H, just ordered the AAT and two 501st packs. :sweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so angry right now. I had enough VIP points for £5 off and was going to get one 501st BP, but accidentally selected vouchers for instore (why is it seperate?!?!?). After doing a bit of searching I decided to order without the discount because I'd buy more stuff later and I ordered it than it said it's on 60 day back order :damn: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.