MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

10 minutes ago, PreVizsla said:

In my eyes it makes more sense to buy an actual helmet with ESB movie details,led lights and whatnot from hasbro for adults for 100$ - 120$ than to have LEGO version that barely fits your palm,but i guess people have different taste. Boba is cool ,but would be better with figure inside. Tie pilot cant even be spotted unless its in perfect lighting cause its all in black. And i dont see people wasting 180 $ on all 3 when they can get much better stuff for that money and mostly got only Boba for may the 4th promo.
https://imgur.com/rOqJuUT

That's like saying "why buy a UCS set when you can buy a replica model" or "why buy the child sculpture when there's a $350 baby yoda replica". Because it's lego (and I'd wager quite a bit cheaper than those replica helmets, too)

Set 75318 The Child is estimated to be at around 80 dollars, so it will be cheaper than the Yoda but more expensive than the D-O.

30 minutes ago, none said:

Set 75318 The Child is estimated to be at around 80 dollars, so it will be cheaper than the Yoda but more expensive than the D-O.

And also rumored new MTT in 2021? Some sources say it's going to be a blue one while others say that it will be a brown one.

28 minutes ago, none said:

And also rumored new MTT in 2021? Some sources say it's going to be a blue one while others say that it will be a brown one.

Just give it a break. all your threads with these "leaks" and "rumors" have been hidden or locked by the mods.

Although with such gems as "tie vehicle" and "battle pack", I'm very entertained by these. I assume the UCS sets will be a GONK droid and Jar Jar, maybe?

48 minutes ago, none said:

Though I would hope that is true I doubt it until I hear a reliable leaker confirm that. Plus it would probably just be a recolor of the smaller 2014 model that holds only 6 clankers. On this topic though i recall something JangBricks said in his 2014 MTT review saying that "they have a cycle of releasing these MTTs every 7 years" or something like that, and a MTT release in 2021 would continue the 7 year trend as MTTs have been released in 2000, 2007 and 2014.

1 hour ago, SillySeeker said:

Though I would hope that is true I doubt it until I hear a reliable leaker confirm that. Plus it would probably just be a recolor of the smaller 2014 model that holds only 6 clankers. On this topic though i recall something JangBricks said in his 2014 MTT review saying that "they have a cycle of releasing these MTTs every 7 years" or something like that, and a MTT release in 2021 would continue the 7 year trend as MTTs have been released in 2000, 2007 and 2014.

It's possible, but this guy's just a troll, don't believe his information. He's posted this in 3 threads, along with a very suspicious list (lots of fan-favorites and highly requested sets, stuff as far out as "summer 2021", one of his "leaked sets" is AT-TE OR AT-OT with dropship, which is extremely sketchy.) and the mods keep locking the threads.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

35 minutes ago, clonewarsfan1 said:

Anything said by anyone could be counted as possible. I strongly believe that that information could be true. Because what that person is saying does make sense in some way. The MTT seems to have a remake every 7 years. And a clone battle pack is totally possible. And fan-favorite and highly requested sets are the sets that should be made. Why wouldn't they? I went back and saw that the first January 2020 rumors came in February of 2019, which was like 11 months before the release date. We are in fact quite late on January 2021 rumors.

On this forum we have been duped by people claiming they have legit news so many times, it's unlikely we will believe these leaks as well. Unless you have a rep as leaker( like falconfan or childish Landino) no one in their right mind will believe you, just saying.

The winter 2020 set rumours surfacing as early as they did was a total anomaly, usually the first lists wouldn‘t arrive before July/August. I might misremember things, but didn‘t that lead to a source being burned? If so, there‘s no chance of that ever happening again. Oh, and it‘s one thing to claim to have intel on winter 2021 sets, but summer 2021 too? That‘s completely ridiculous, the designers have just started with these :head_back:

32 minutes ago, clonewarsfan1 said:

Anything said by anyone could be counted as possible. I strongly believe that that information could be true. Because what that person is saying does make sense in some way. The MTT seems to have a remake every 7 years. And a clone battle pack is totally possible. And fan-favorite and highly requested sets are the sets that should be made. Why wouldn't they? I went back and saw that the first January 2020 rumors came in February of 2019, which was like 11 months before the release date. We are in fact quite late on January 2021 rumors.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein

At the end of the day, Lego will release a limited number of sets in any wave. The number of sets that can possibly be released is infinite, and, as one may keep in mind, due to Einstein, infinity is pretty much the realm of stupidity.

As anyone may know from everyday life, there are many things you can do. But if you have a certain goal, the number of options that brings you closer to that goal is limited. There are, on the other hand, countless things you can do that will not bring you one tiny bit closer to your goal.

Noone is actually interested in what a certain person thinks is - due to some arbitrarily chosen criteria - "possible", "plausible" or "likely".

The only persons who have substatial knowledge about the sets to come are Lego interns, and if a rumor is not somehow connected that substatial knowledge, it ultimately stems from the realm of, well, infinity.

57 minutes ago, clonewarsfan1 said:

Anything said by anyone could be counted as possible.

Guys i have heard from sources that next year were gonna get a UCS Gonk Droid for may the fourth and in the summer were gonna get a venater, at-ot, republic gunhip and a galactic marine battle pack with 8 minifigs for 10 dollars! :)

57 minutes ago, clonewarsfan1 said:

I don't believe a guy who storms into these threads claiming were gonna get a at-te and at-ot. The 7 year pattern that I said Jang mentioned in the video was likely just an interesting pattern he noticed rather than an actual set release schedule for MTTs. Personally I agree with you that Lego should make be making sets that fans want, I wish we had a system like Lego Ideas but for normal Lego sets released in waves like star wars.

Edited by SillySeeker

@clonewarsfan1 Please review the first post of this thread. Whether intentionally or not you are continuing the spread of false rumors. And you seem to be claiming some insider knowledge of Lego set leaks. As a new user to the forum, I'm going to ask that you add more to the general discussion before dropping hints at leaks. You also need to be careful not to lend credibility to a false list. Please also review the general guidelines for Eurobricks. You shouldn't be posting 3 times in a row like you did before.

7 hours ago, clonewarsfan1 said:

1. All your posts are from after none made his list, you're vigourusly defending his list and you also

5 hours ago, clonewarsfan1 said:

How do you have only 4 followers when you're like sooo famous? (Am I lagging?)

Somehow claim to have leaked information but don't think childish landino is credible, and are also kind of being rude to him. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're @none with an alt account.

6 hours ago, SillySeeker said:

Guys i have heard from sources that next year were gonna get a UCS Gonk Droid for may the fourth and in the summer were gonna get a venater, at-ot, republic gunhip and a galactic marine battle pack with 8 minifigs for 10 dollars! :)

I don't believe a guy who storms into these threads claiming were gonna get a at-te and at-ot. The 7 year pattern that I said Jang mentioned in the video was likely just an interesting pattern he noticed rather than an actual set release schedule for MTTs. Personally I agree with you that Lego should make be making sets that fans want, I wish we had a system like Lego Ideas but for normal Lego sets released in waves like star wars.

YES! #wewantaucsgonkdroid #gonkgang

Yeah, even though guys fake, the MTT pattern could continue. If I claim an ARC-170 is next year and don't know if it is or not, that wouldn't mean lego can't make an ARC-170 next year.

46 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

1. All your posts are from after none made his list, you're vigourusly defending his list and you also

Somehow claim to have leaked information but don't think childish landino is credible, and are also kind of being rude to him. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're @none with an alt account.

I appreciate your care and concern, I really do. Just please be careful not to mini-mod :yoda:

To clear any confusion, here is what is currently known:

August 2020: 

75280: 501st Legion Clone Troopers (seen) 

75281: Anakin's Jedi Interceptor (248pcs, $29.99) 

75283: AAT (blue version, 286pcs, $39.99) 

75284: Night Buzzard (595pcs, $69.99) 

75286: General Grievous Starfighter (seen albeit blurry, 487pcs, $79.99)

75288: AT-AT (seen, $159.99) 

75291: 775 piece unknown set 

75317: The Mandalorian And Child Brickheadz (seen)

September 2020: 

75279: Star Wars Advent Calendar (311pcs, $39.99, includes Ugly Sweater Darth Vader, Snowman GONK, Rey, Poe, Luke, Sith Trooper, Stormtrooper, Battle Droid, Porg, D-O) 

75292: The Razor Crest (seen) 

Other Sets releasing in 2020: 

31200: Sith Mosaic (3167pcs, $100-$150) 

75318: The Child (Sculpture similar to Porg, Yoda, BB-8)

The second Star Wars 2HY D2C

Nada

Hope this helps anyone confused. 

8 minutes ago, Childish_Landino said:

The second Star Wars 2HY D2C

This hasn't been "confirmed" as being specifically being a UCS set, correct? Saw someone call it one a few pages back so just double checking.

Just now, UberCorp said:

This hasn't been "confirmed" as being specifically being a UCS set, correct? Saw someone call it one a few pages back so just double checking.

Correct! Not anything solid on this one. 

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're @none with an alt account.

The account was created 15 hours ago at the time of writing this, @none was also last seen 15 hours ago.

coincidence i think not - GIF on Imgur

Back to topic: as most of the recent UCS sets have been accurately predicted, what do you guys think will come in the second half of 2020?

11 minutes ago, TeeNuggetTa said:

What the? Why is the nightbuzzard cheaper with more pieces?

I assume you’re referring to the Grievous ship. That new Grievous figure and the ship better be good!  

Also ladies and gents, I don’t know about you, but I’m dying to see these new sets particularly with everything going on. Surely the Interceptor, AAT, Night Buzzard, Greivous ship, unknown exclusive are being leaked/announced sometime within the next week or two? @Childish_Landino 

Edited by ArrowBricks

10 minutes ago, TeeNuggetTa said:

What the? Why is the nightbuzzard cheaper with more pieces?

No clue. Could have smaller pieces compared to Grievous' ship. 

47 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Back to topic: as most of the recent UCS sets have been accurately predicted, what do you guys think will come in the second half of 2020?

Maybe something RotJ related? In 2019 we had two ANH D2C's (Tantive IV & ISD), and this year we've had the A-Wing.

15 hours ago, SillySeeker said:

I don't believe a guy who storms into these threads claiming were gonna get a at-te and at-ot. The 7 year pattern that I said Jang mentioned in the video was likely just an interesting pattern he noticed rather than an actual set release schedule for MTTs. Personally I agree with you that Lego should make be making sets that fans want, I wish we had a system like Lego Ideas but for normal Lego sets released in waves like Star Wars.

I hope that things like the UCS voting system (or maybe like Hasbro’s black series re-release) become more popular because then we could possibly get at least 1 set that a lot of people would want. 

54 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

as most of the recent UCS sets have been accurately predicted, what do you guys think will come in the second half of 2020

Most certainly a OT ship, though there aren't whole lot of (iconic) OT ships left without doing more remakes (which is also very possible). TIE Bomber, Nebulon-B (won't happen yet cause of the fan poll), the Sail Barge, and Home One are what I can think of off the top of my head. The Barge is a bit smaller than the Millenium Falcon IIRC so I could see them doing a minifig scale version of that in the $400-500 range.

Though I also could see them do a remake of the TIE Interceptor since it's the 20th anniversary of UCS sets and the Interceptor was one of the first two released (and the X-Wing has already been remade). Tinfoil hat time, but also the May the 4th set has the A-Wing and Interceptor.

Edited by UberCorp

4 minutes ago, SuperSith said:

Maybe something RotJ related? In 2019 we had two ANH D2C's (Tantive IV & ISD), and this year we've had the A-Wing.

This, Death Star II or Imperial shuttle remakes I predict.

@UberCorp’s Sail barge is a good shout, Tie Interceptor is too small for that second UCS slot going off of past years I think.

Edited by ArrowBricks

15 minutes ago, UberCorp said:

Most certainly a OT ship, though there aren't whole lot of (iconic) OT ships left without doing more remakes (which is also very possible). TIE Bomber, Nebulon-B (won't happen yet cause of the fan poll), the Sail Barge, and Home One are what I can think of off the top of my head. The Barge is a bit smaller than the Millenium Falcon IIRC so I could see them doing a minifig scale version of that in the $400-500 range.

Though I also could see them do a remake of the TIE Interceptor since it's the 20th anniversary of UCS sets and the Interceptor was one of the first two released (and the X-Wing has already been remade). Tinfoil hat time, but also the May the 4th set has the A-Wing and Interceptor.

Wasn't the TIE Bomber also part of the vote?

Just now, BigGuy4U said:

Wasn't the TIE Bomber also part of the vote?

Checking back, you're correct. For some reason I was remembering it as being the TIE Advanced.