MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

6 hours ago, Captian lock said:

Geese i just cant wait

Welcome to Eurobricks! I've moved your comment from the News thread to the Discussion thread. Please make sure to read the 1st post on both threads as it will help you know where to post what.

New A-Wing pilot just leaked (check paul_seeley4 on Instagram). That's basically a confirmation of May The 4th UCS being am A-Wing.

Is that Sila Kott's helmet? I think that one was already released in the 2013 A-Wing, can anyone confirm? 

Fig looks great though, glad they've gone back to dark green. 

1 hour ago, Seaber said:

Is that Sila Kott's helmet? I think that one was already released in the 2013 A-Wing, can anyone confirm? 

Fig looks great though, glad they've gone back to dark green. 

Yup, you're absolutely right

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yup, you're absolutely right

Ahhh cheers, I was hoping it would be Jake Farrell's helmet, we got Arvel Crynvyd's in the 2017 one - at least I think I got them round the right way! 

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New A-Wing pilot just leaked (check paul_seeley4 on Instagram). That's basically a confirmation of May The 4th UCS being am A-Wing.

Yup, and it's a good figure, too. Not really too much more detail than a normal pilot, but there's really not much you could add, anyway.

3 hours ago, Seaber said:

Ahhh cheers, I was hoping it would be Jake Farrell's helmet, we got Arvel Crynvyd's in the 2017 one - at least I think I got them round the right way! 

I thought it was the other way round with 2017 being Jake Farrell's helmet.

Looks nice, I'll definitely be getting this one. Is the jet trooper a named character, or does he just have different helmet markings because he's a jet trooper?

I do not like the look of the new phase 2 troopers.
I prefer the previous one and why is there the black ring on the helmet when it is supposed to be based off the The Clone Wars version ?
The helmet looks off, i am disapointed.

Edited by w219

5 minutes ago, Graupensuppe said:

The "eyes" and "mouths" of the helmets were changed to look similar to the TCW style again... Whyyy?

It is a good thing that it looks like TCW, but the previous TCW phase 2 501st trooper looks better in my opinion.

Just now, Graupensuppe said:

The "eyes" and "mouths" of the helmets were changed to look similar to the TCW style again... Whyyy?

Probably because they don't want to base it off of troopers that killed an entire temple of people.

I'm personally fine with the design. What bothers me is that they'll use the overused clone/stormtrooper head instead of a TCW clone head that would better match the armour.

Just now, w219 said:

It is a good thing that it looks like TCW, but the previous TCW phase 2 501st trooper looks better in my opinion.

Agreed.

Just now, jdubbs said:

That shockwave you just felt was MandR's ego exploding.

Lol, I keep refreshing Instagram to see his first reactions. I’m expecting a video intro similar to the 75192 reveal.