MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

24 minutes ago, FORCE TOAST said:

$100, 1000pc, Razor Crest announcement imminent. 

Begun, the hype has.

Set number is 75292 

5 Figures. Think The Mandalorian is new to some extent. 

Carbonite bounty elements inside 

1,023 pieces 

£119.99 

Pre-order for September 1 2020

Edited by ArrowBricks

Huh. Ship itself looks good, but I’m disappointed by the minifigure selection. It’s clearly based on the finale, so the Mandalorian should have full beskar armor. IG-11 is a rehash, scout trooper is neat but unnecessary, and Greef Karga is inaccurate. The Child looks good though. Missed opportunity to include beskar Mando and the Client/Moff Gideon, either of who would be much more interesting figures. 

In all honesty, this is the most beautiful Lego set I've ever seen. It's perfect. It may be a little overpriced, but the set is fantastic, and it's Day 1 buy for me (although my budget for other sets is little lower). Ship is incredible. Minifigures are awesome. Baby Yoda is... just wow. I'm a little disappointed Mandalorian is a repeat tho, Beskar armor one would be much more welcome.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Woohooo! This set looks amazing. By far the best Lego star wars set in years. The child looks so cute, it outdoes all the custom ones out there. The price is also a good deal for once. I wonder about the carbonite, I assume it will be like the old Han one, just a print on a brick, but honestly that's enough. I'm so hyped! The Mandalorian is truly the future of Star Wars.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Woohooo! This set looks amazing. By far the best Lego star wars set in years. The child looks so cute, it outdoes all the custom ones out there. The price is also a good deal for once. I wonder about the carbonite, I assume it will be like the old Han one, just a print on a brick, but honestly that's enough. I'm so hyped! The Mandalorian is truly the future of Star Wars.

The price is a little steep with 140 euro but I'll manage :wink: The price will most likely be lower just by buying from another retailer though, buying from lego directly in the Netherlands is pretty stupid unless you have a ton of money you need to get rid off

Well even though I usually stick to UCS sets, as I don't like to display normal sets with those. I think I will have to pick that up anyways!

And you can already pre-order.  Damn!

September is far off, will pre-orders last forever? Or is the countdown to out of stock already begun? I dont remember such an early pre-order ever?