MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Just now, legosamsonite said:

is there merit to this rumor?

You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment. :)

1 minute ago, jdubbs said:

You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment. :)

Lol :) It didn't appear like a subtle hint to me, so we might very well look forward to finally getting the child :)

Edited by Brickadeer

2 hours ago, LegoStarWarsFan777 said:

Do you think that we could get the two knights of ren, Kylo, and the space chimp? It would be difficult for Lego to create a new mound for a character that has so little screen time but it would make sense considering Kylo gets his helmet repaired with his knights. Right after that scene, you see the night buzzard as the knights fly to the star destroyer in the movie. Just speculating.

Could the space chimp work with the same head mould as Dryden's guards from the At-Hauler set? That way they could print the goggles on

3 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Could the space chimp work with the same head mould as Dryden's guards from the At-Hauler set? That way they could print the goggles on

Eh. They could do that but it’d be a bit of a stretch to say that the head mould for the guards would work for the space chimp. Remember that the chimp has that piece of technology on his face. I’m sure you can find a picture of him or a clip with him in it on YouTube for reference. It seems highly unlikely that Lego would go out of their way to make a new head mould for this character but I think they’d have to do it anyways if they wanted to include the space chimp. Besides, he makes more sense in this set than two stormtroopers.

12 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Definetely not. They should give him a new mold or not make him at all, pic for reference:

latest?cb=20200116141737

Wow the news of a possible Razor Crest is very exciting seeing as we thought there would be nothing from The Mandalorian. I didn’t want to get my hopes up when I first saw the post because it seemed sketchy but now it may seem a little more possible

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

I want to discuss something I haven’t heard anybody talk about. Do you all think that Lego will make new force lightning pieces like they made new pieces for the superhero theme? In TROS, palpatine’s lightning shoots way farther than just a few feet and I feel like Lego could start including new pieces for that. 

Edited by LegoStarWarsFan777

That RazorCrest tease! 

Honestly the set would sell so well. It’s such a good looking ship and such an enjoyable show. 

This summer wave isn’t at all bad...(famous last words when we see pictures, piece count, figures)

5 minutes ago, LegoStarWarsFan777 said:

I want to discuss something I haven’t heard anybody talk about. Do you all think that Lego will make new force lightning pieces like they made new pieces for the superhero theme? In TROS, palpatine’s lightning shoots way farther than just a few feet and I feel like Lego could start including new pieces for that. 

I highly doubt it. The blast-splat pieces from the superhero sets can be used with almost all characters (at least for marvel), while new electric pieces would be way more limited. And there isn't really much they could do with lightning pieces, I think the old Palpatine lightning piece and the new ones from Ninjago etc suffice

Just now, ArrowBricks said:

That RazorCrest tease! 

Honestly the set would sell so well. It’s such a good looking ship and such an enjoyable show. 

This summer wave isn’t at all bad...(famous last words when we see pictures, piece count, figures)

I know right? If it’s true, everyone will expect every character from the first season and that’s just not realistic. All I hope is that we get variation in figures from the AT-ST set (IF it’s real)

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I know right? If it’s true, everyone will expect every character from the first season and that’s just not realistic. All I hope is that we get variation in figures from the AT-ST set (IF it’s real)

If we get The Child I'm already satisfied, any other characters are bonusses. Overall I think the most likely figures are Mando (full beskar), Cara Dune, Kuill, IG-11 and Greef Karga without having an estimated price

There are a lot of guesses, "if" statements, and wishlists in the past 5 pages. Speculation based on hard rumor are okay. But it's a slippery slope from there to getting off track. Please think about your post, and then think a little more before you post to make sure we stay on target.

5 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor confirmed

I hope it’s from CW season 7 and not ROTS

Meh have this set from 2014. Unless it has an exclusive figure it’s an easy pass. 

If LEGO will give Anakin appropriate head without stupid headset I think I will buy this set. I mean he doesn’t even wear it in the movies and cw that much. 

Edited by benderisgreat

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

If that were the case this thread would be active for only 3-4 times a year. The point of this forum/thread is to discuss leaks, if you don't like that then maybe this is not the forum for you 

US inflation (or any inflation for that matter) doesn't rise nearly as much as lego's prices do. They just found the ''raise price'' button a couple of years ago and have been pushing it ever since

But still, $25 to $40 in 5 years? I think that's too far, even for them.

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It also wouldn't suprise me if they included some Resistance figures. Either random soldiers or new characters like Beaumont Kin or an updated Rose

I think it will come with either 4 or 5 figures. We already know that Kuruk and Cardo are in it so that most likely leaves us with 2 or 3 more figures

I wouldn't hold out for any new figures besides the knights and maybe space chimp, we might end up seeing a Poe or Rey instead.

1 hour ago, jdubbs said:

Strange that your post seems have to gone almost completely unnoticed. 

It's almost as though someone said to him, "Hey Paul. Take that down, stat. That's not supposed to go public for another few days at least."

YES! This wave is honestly shaping up to be one of the best waves in awhile.

13 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor confirmed

I hope it’s from CW season 7 and not ROTS

So this is likely what @jdubbs was referring too, but he did say "At least" one. I could unfortunately see this one going for the full $30 now, but hopefully it's got more figures than anakin and a droid or something.

1 minute ago, karmajay said:

Was there confirmation for Lego SW helmets? Those would be really cool IMO. Thanks!

Boba Fett and a Stormtrooper

4 minutes ago, karmajay said:

Was there confirmation for Lego SW helmets? Those would be really cool IMO. Thanks!

It sounds like you'll be one of the few AFOLS happy this april :laugh:. As @Guyon2002 says, boba fett and a stormtrooper. (I don't know what type of stormtrooper, though.) 

The rest of april is a D-0 sculpture similar to yoda or bb-8, and an unknown system-scale set.

I know this is way too wishlisty so I will start by saying THIS IS NOT ACTUAL INFORMATION. But if Anakin’s Interceptor comes with Admiral Trench I will die of happiness. Alright I got it out now it’s time to limit my expectations.

8 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I know this is way too wishlisty so I will start by saying THIS IS NOT ACTUAL INFORMATION. But if Anakin’s Interceptor comes with Admiral Trench I will die of happiness. Alright I got it out now it’s time to limit my expectations.

Haha if only ay! It will simply be a remake of the 2014 set for sure.

19 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

That‘d be amazing, but I don‘t think we can expect anything other than Ani + R2 :grin: Let‘s hope the final PT/TCW set is a bit more exciting

I know a jedi starfighter makes sense for one of the unknown sets to act as an antagonist to the Separatist sets, but currently 75214 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter is still on the market so I cannot see it being a ship belonging to Anakin.

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

I know a jedi starfighter makes sense for one of the unknown sets to act as an antagonist to the Separatist sets, but currently 75214 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter is still on the market so I cannot see it being a ship belonging to Anakin.

It’s a fair point to be honest! 

The leak states that it’s Anakin’s though :sceptic: