MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

3 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Back on-topic: My prediction for the contents of the First Order Battlepack, based on LEGO's past releases. 

Recent Battlepacks (with some exceptions) generally employ a 2-1-1 format with regard to Minifigures (See spoiler). Thus, since the FO Battlepack is likely Sith Trooper-focused (based on its codename), the Minifig breakdown will probably be: Sith Trooper (2x), Sith Jet Trooper (1x), FO Stormtrooper (1x). 

Hide contents

- 75225: Visor Helmet EPG (2x), Pointed Helmet EPG (1x), FO Stormtrooper (1x) 
 - 75197: FO Executioner Stormtrooper (2x), FO Shuttle Pilot (1x), FO Crew (1x) 
 - 75207: Imperial Patrol Trooper (2x), Imperial Recruitment Officer (1x), Imperial Emigration Officer (1x) 
 - 75206: Phase I Clone Trooper (2x), Ki-Adi-Mundi (1x), Barriss Offee (1x) 
 - 75166: FO Stormtrooper (2x), FO Flametrooper (1x), FO Officer (1x) 
 - 75134: Imperial Jumptrooper (2x), Imperial Shock Trooper (1x), Imperial Crew (1x) 

i doubt they would but a jumptrooper in such a cheap set especially an exclusive one

42 minutes ago, fluffyducks4 said:

i doubt they would but a jumptrooper in such a cheap set especially an exclusive one

LEGO has put exclusive Minifigs (even some with new moulds) in Battlepacks before, and the role of the Sith Jet Troopers is still not clear (so they may not warrant inclusion in a larger set). 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

5 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

[...] the Minifig breakdown will probably be: Sith Trooper (2x), Sith Jet Trooper (1x), FO Stormtrooper (1x). 

That would be the most desirable option to me :thumbup: At first I thought the Stormie was kinda superfluous, especially since one has been included in the Preatorian Guard BP, but as some have pointed out, this will probably be our last FO BP for a while, so a Stormie would make sense all things considered.

18 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Possibly, but what kind? We do still need a black-uniformed NCO, but since this is probably the last FO-based Battlepack (at least, for a while), LEGO may want to provide an inexpensive source of EP.8/EP.9 Stormtroopers. 

I'm not sure why lego chooses to bring in officer, but 3 of the four first order battlepacks include at least one officer or technician of some kind the exception being the praetorian pack, so I just think it's likely. I would prefer the stormtrooper, as would most of us, but i don't think it's the most likely option, though it's possible.

15 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

LEGO has put exclusive Minifigs (even some with new moulds) in Battlepacks before, and the role of the Sith Jet Troopers is still not clear (so they may not warrant inclusion in a larger set). 

I feel like the sith jet troopers will just be in the background of a battle or something, but lego quite frequently puts somewhat obscure characters in sets, so I wouldn't think it'd be a factor.

I predict the yet-undisclosed minifigure for the Tie Dagger is going to be either a Sith Jet Trooper or a slightly redesigned officer. The figure that isn’t included with the Tie will be put in the Battle Pack—alongside 1x FO Stormtrooper and 2x Sith Troopers. 

9 minutes ago, Helicokter said:

I predict the yet-undisclosed minifigure for the Tie Dagger is going to be either a Sith Jet Trooper or a slightly redesigned officer. The figure that isn’t included with the Tie will be put in the Battle Pack—alongside 1x FO Stormtrooper and 2x Sith Troopers. 

I believe that figure has to be the third KOR? Unless you're accounting for that.

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I believe that figure has to be the third KOR? Unless you're accounting for that.

Perhaps either with the X-Wing or in one of the April sets. Do we have confirmation that a third KOR is coming?

49 minutes ago, Helicokter said:

Perhaps either with the X-Wing or in one of the April sets. Do we have confirmation that a third KOR is coming?

A third KOR helmet leaked a while back that was different from the two included in Kylo's shuttle.

1 hour ago, Helicokter said:

Yes, there was a leak. And we know nearly all the x-wing figures, and more importantly WE DO NOT KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE "NORMAL" SETS IN APRIL, and even if there were, september is too early for an april release part to be in production

5 hours ago, Helicokter said:

His face leaked before the October wave of TROS leaks surfaced, so he's definitely a January wave minifigure. 

Both TIE Dagger and X-Wing have one "unknown" minifigure. My guesses are Knight of Ren and Jannah, respectively. 

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Both TIE Dagger and X-Wing have one "unknown" minifigure. My guesses are Knight of Ren and Jannah, respectively. 

Who is the source for the Jannah rumour again?

Edited by Lego-Freak

9 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Who is the source for the Jannah rumour again?

I do not remember who is the source, but there were some rumours (spicy minifigure of the set).

I don’t think there ever was a source on Jannah... just rampant speculation that people took as confirmation, as usual. 

Edited by Brikkyy13

8 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

I don’t think there ever was a source on Jannah... just rampant speculation that people took as confirmation, as usual. 

I don't recall anyone actually bringing up a legitimate rumor either, besides the ''spicy figure'' that will be included in Poe's new X-WIng

On 10/25/2019 at 1:57 AM, Renown said:

Jannah is included in another set.

I‘m not sure how credible @Renown‘s source is, but that‘s a clear statement :wink:

Edited by Lego-Freak

14 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I‘m not sure how credible @Renown‘s source is, but that‘s a clear statement :wink:

True. So jannah's in either the x-wing or tie dagger, with the third KOR in the other set. Likely, Jannah's in the x-wing.

34 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

True. So jannah's in either the x-wing or tie dagger, with the third KOR in the other set. Likely, Jannah's in the x-wing.

If I tell you Jannah is in the X-Wing will it stop the endless back and forth about the subject that seems to come up every 3 days?

27 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

If I tell you Jannah is in the X-Wing will it stop the endless back and forth about the subject that seems to come up every 3 days?

I'm surprised nobody here picked up on it, but it was confirmed here: 

4 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Who is Jannah?

Jannah is the young african american women who leads the orbak charge with finn, shes in a few other shots in the trailer too.

4 hours ago, jdubbs said:

Yes. Thank you!

35 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Why is Jannah? 

Reveal hidden contents

Jannah is Naomi Ackie's character in TROS. 

"i'll do you one better, why is Jannah"-Random Dowutin that looks like Drax

19 minutes ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

Hopefully D-O is in scale to R2 & BB-8 

He will most likely use BB-8's scale, if he's in the same scale as R2 the set wouldn't cost 60$

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

He will most likely use BB-8's scale, if he's in the same scale as R2 the set wouldn't cost 60$

I`m talking about how these droids scale to each other. R2 & BB-8 fit perfectly together. 

D-O is smaller than BB-8 so hopefully he is in scale to his bigger brothers.

GETTYIMAGES-469979268-COPY-920X584.jpeg

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP

Someone on IG is claiming some Clone Wars set information. I can’t tell if he’s guessing potential sets after looking at the set numbers or if he’s saying those are what they are. Can anyone confirm or deny?