7 minutes ago, Hal75 said:

Fantastic model! I really want to build it when the instructions are available. Only detail I'd think about is trying to fill the two gaps on the hood.

Instructions are in the making, should not take tooo much time anymore. @Thorsten50 is making good progress.

The Hood was one hell of a job to get it the way it is now, still, I am looking forward to your improvements :wink:

1 hour ago, Thorsten50 said:

Wann veröffentlicht du es ?

Ill probably release the Instructions this weekend, I have been busy filming a video to go along with it the last few days, and I still have edit it :wink:

Edited by Gray Gear

Video out now, I hope you like It :blush: This is the first time I did any filming/video editing in my life :oh:

Edited by Gray Gear

If anyone decided to build my Model, please comment on the build and post some pictures when it is completed. I would love to see how your version turned out. Thank you very much :wub:

Gray Gear

I am planing to rebuild this model to have red body color with black interior. The red interior is aready gone, and I started to create Wanted Lists for the red body. I'll have to order quite a bit, i dont have a lot of red pieces (yet).

I'll update you again when the rebuild is complete :classic:

IMG_20200315_141333.jpg

IMG_20200315_141550.jpg

I am not sure about what color to choose for the wheels and brake calippers, what do you think? Maybe I'll spaypaint some wheels white...

Edited by Gray Gear

For the wheels, I would keep the same as currently, and for brake calipers, It might look good in blue or yellow. (Or, if you want to paint parts, in metallic silver/mettalic titanium.)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the red version.

Red and black is always a nice color combo. For the calipers I would choose a colour that stand out, like the aftermarket 4 or 6pot calipers.

19 minutes ago, aniking said:

finally i've finished this awesome build. hats off to you this is top grade construction

Thank you so much, you have no Idea how much this picture means to me. Someone actually completed it... I am happy you like it.

And you even removed all the differtly colored pins as well...NICE

Edited by Gray Gear

2 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Thank you so much, you have no Idea how much this picture means to me. Someone actually completed it... I am happy you like it.

And you even removed all the differtly colored pins as well...NICE

i was amazed by your build technique and the firm structure. when i finished i was so happy from the outcome that now this is my favorite build. good job?

28 minutes ago, aniking said:

i was amazed by your build technique and the firm structure. when i finished i was so happy from the outcome that now this is my favorite build. good job?

My biggest concern: Does the transmisson work smoothly? It might just be the most complicated shift mechanism in existance :laugh:

Hey just watched your video again - great model and on the build list for the future :) 

Do you have any extra photos of the dyno you used to show the engine/gear speeds? looks like a great way to test with scale models which are not motorized! 

Thanks

34 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

My biggest concern: Does the transmisson work smoothly? It might just be the most complicated shift mechanism in existance :laugh:

no problems with the gears:thumbup:. i will post more photos next week. the only thing i need to change is the back lights, ive used red plates instead

@anikingsomething seems to be wrong with the panels behind the rear wheel arches...On my model is is at an angle, and on yours it looks staight and pushed further inside

it was pushed accidentally probably when i lifted the car

Edited by aniking

On 4/8/2020 at 5:10 PM, nahpets said:

Hey just watched your video again - great model and on the build list for the future :) 

Do you have any extra photos of the dyno you used to show the engine/gear speeds? looks like a great way to test with scale models which are not motorized! 

Thanks

Sorry, I somehow completely missed your comment.

It was just a test dyno I slapped together in 15 mins. I dont have any more pictures. It was not very nice looking anyways :wink:

I thought about building a big good looking dyno for my manual 1:8 MOCs, it would make for a cool display as well I believe :grin:

6 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Sorry, I somehow completely missed your comment.

It was just a test dyno I slapped together in 15 mins. I dont have any more pictures. It was not very nice looking anyways :wink:

I thought about building a big good looking dyno for my manual 1:8 MOCs, it would make for a cool display as well I believe :grin:

No worries!

It has given me the motivation to have a go at one myself! 

Thanks for getting back to me.