charlesp1138

Oh hello there.

Hi folks.

I've been here for years but mostly lurk. I'm Charles from Canada, though you MAY known me around the internet as Brick Monster (unlikely). I'm hoping with my renewed interested in Eurobricks to post a lot more and contribute - I'm trying! I mostly stick to MOCs that I'm good at: trains and Christmas/Winter Village builds.

I recently self-published my first LEGO book on Amazon and have another (train-related) in the hopper to come next year from a very popular and well-known publisher in the Lego-book world.

7 hours ago, charlesp1138 said:

Hi folks.

I've been here for years but mostly lurk. I'm Charles from Canada, though you MAY known me around the internet as Brick Monster (unlikely). I'm hoping with my renewed interested in Eurobricks to post a lot more and contribute - I'm trying! I mostly stick to MOCs that I'm good at: trains and Christmas/Winter Village builds.

I recently self-published my first LEGO book on Amazon and have another (train-related) in the hopper to come next year from a very popular and well-known publisher in the Lego-book world.

Welcome Charles!

You sound like a do-er, and we like those types round these parts. Congratulations of your book!