DeCommander96

Lego Marvel/DC Mechs

We all love Lego mechs and we all love characters in massive suits of armour,so I am creating this thread where you can post your own Lego mech creations of marvel or DC characters. These can be your own versions of  existing mechs or ones you made yourself 

In here you can

-suggest a mech idea

-post a link or picture

-suggest a certain part that will look good on the character 

Have Fun!

Edited by DeCommander96

On 30 June 2019 at 7:23 PM, BaneShake said:

Not to be redundant, but here's the Lexosuit I built a while back.

31771120253_68e6b868a0_z.jpg

Where did you get the chest tile?

Yeah, I don't know who did it but saw it a while ago and have been trying to locate it since I saw that you started this topic. I will try to make something of my own at some point, how is the destroyer mech coming along?

2 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Yeah, I don't know who did it but saw it a while ago and have been trying to locate it since I saw that you started this topic. I will try to make something of my own at some point, how is the destroyer mech coming along?

Ah right! Destroyer is coming on a bit slow, I had to scrap it a few times because of an issue with the torso. I've basically just done the skeleton of the Hulkbuster (2018) and I'm going to build over it, as I have other mechs I want to do, and destroyer is proving to be a bit tricky. If you check my Flickr (azain6449 for those wondering) I have just posted an Optimus Prime, and will be posting it here on Eurobricks shortly as I don't have time at the moment.

11 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Here is a small war machine mech:

http://48659420991_d576dd0c60_z.jpgWar Machine mech by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

He stands at about six bricks tall compared to a classic minifigure which stands at only 4 bricks tall.

I like it, I saw it on your Flickr about 20 minutes ago and was wondering if you were going to post it here lol

Yeah, just trying to do stuff in batches - otherwise the process can be long and tedious

Also any clue of heroes whose suits may require a ton of sand green? I may have come into a LOT of it recently so if you could think of someone, I may be able to make something out of them.

Edited by marvelBoy123