Kintobor

Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Day Four

I totally forgot how Tariq J defended KotZ's lynch alongside Sandy. Unless it would have looked to scummy for Tariq J to leave KotZ's wagon? But then again, he could have just not joined KotZ's wagon in the first place, hammered Sir Sitg, and blended in with everyone else on Sir Stig's wagon. Nah. I don't see him being scum.

And of course if Bob is scum, then there has to be another scum because there was a night kill! 

So that just leaves Khscarymovie4.

Or me...again...

lol

11 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

And of course if Bob is scum, then there has to be another scum because there was a night kill! 

So that just leaves Khscarymovie4.

Or me...again...

lol

That's my point.

The scum killer seems to be either Korra or Tyrion - which is more unlikely since he made a bold claim about Bob -, and if there's a second scum, then it must be Bob - but again, Tyrion & Bob being partners seems more unlikely than Korra & Bob. That's why my vote stands.

There's also a possibility that on the second night the scum didn't kill but converted someone. But a successful protection seems more likely.

5 minutes ago, Sandy said:

There's also a possibility that on the second night the scum didn't kill but converted someone.

Ooh that would suck. :cry_sad:  Fortunately we're safe from such a scenario based on the deductive reasoning of our lynch.

Well looks like this is the end of me. Allow me to listen too some Earth, Wind, and Fire before I go. :cry_sad:

I do hope we started out with 2 scum instead of 3 or else we may have just lost. 

There have been lots said about how Tracer was calling out Newt on day 2 and I would just like to remind you all I did the same thing. 

On 6/21/2019 at 7:00 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Any response to your votes against you? 

Any reasons!? You are right about many of us being sheepish though. But I think you forgot to bah in your post. 

I guess we have a lynch. Yay. I find so many of you scummy today, but I think Black Canary is still the top with her no reasons vote for Ren and then switch to a person who also has no reasons. I don't even need to explain whats scummy about the ninja but if I have to it seems he is randomly spurting non sense as a way of last resort maybe? Its not like he was close to a lynch though. I will have my eye on this one tell he either he is dead or I am. Tyrion's original defense and little reason for calling people scum is also fishy. And then Newt comes in and does so more fishy voting with no reasons. From now on lets just vote randomly with no real reasons at all and maybe the scum will just reveal themselves. 

Though I'm at deaths door I will do my best too help catch the last scum who I am pretty sure is Tyrion as its ye only one that makes sense. I still find no reason as to why a townie would be so defensive of someone they have no connection too. And like I said earlier if the scum started with low numbers they may need as many scummos as they can have in order to win, thus being more defensive then an average scum. 

I have asked some questions of my fellow cosplayers and I'm not going to let those fade in the wind. 

On 6/30/2019 at 8:30 AM, Trekkie99 said:

It is funny now that you mention it that Khscarymovie4 called me out for changing my vote when the day was almost over, but then he himself changed his vote over to me.

Can you please explain how I did this? I pointed out a while ago, that this was not the reason I voted for you and asked you the same question but still no response. 

On 6/30/2019 at 4:30 AM, Sandy said:

I'm not super convinced Tyrion is telling the truth, since he was so defensive towards Newt yesterday, and was the only person who didn't vote for him.

12 hours ago, Sandy said:

It just seems so unlikely that a scum would be so defensive of of his partner in crime as to go as far as being the only one not voting for them...

Why did you go from that was scummy, too that was too scummy for a scum? What changed your mind?

3 hours ago, Bob said:

It feels a bit quick, but I'll:

Vote: Korra / Khscarymovie4

You yourself have had serious doubts about Tyrion's claim, but now your just blindly following the shepherd. Do you actually find me suspicious or do you just want to bah? 

1 hour ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Why did you go from that was scummy, too that was too scummy for a scum? What changed your mind?

I didn't change my mind, I made up my mind based on today's discussion.

Sure, you were with us in voting for Newt, but not really the most active, more like going along with the majority.

Trust me, if Tyrion turns out scum in the end I will blame myself for letting him play badly (for a scum) and get away with it. :ugh:

I'm not confident about my choice at all, but I just feel like this is the more likely scenario. You are right that it's a big risk - in case there's two scum left and you aren't one then the town is most likely done for - but the same risk is present even if we vote Tyrion out.

Alea iacta est.

2 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

You yourself have had serious doubts about Tyrion's claim, but now your just blindly following the shepherd. Do you actually find me suspicious or do you just want to bah? 

I don't honestly know what to make of Tyrion's claims. Part of me is interested that he's claimed tracker over something more town-sounding, such as watcher. 

5 hours ago, Sandy said:

There's also a possibility that on the second night the scum didn't kill but converted someone. But a successful protection seems more likely.

I think it's more likely that in a game this small, the scum can only kill every other night. 

7 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Can you please explain how I did this? I pointed out a while ago, that this was not the reason I voted for you

I say it is.

Just my thoughts but I would like to also ask why you brought this up now? At the time you said this statement we had about 4 hours tell sundown, did you really expect to have a lynch in this time? And why not bring up this topic hours before when you were posting photos of a certain Mr. not attending this party? 

I also I think Tyrion's latest post always raises some questions from me that I asked above. I will 

Vote: Tyrion Lannister (Trekkie99) 

7 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

and asked you the same question but still no response

I already responded when I explained that I wasn't aware there was so little time left in the day.

6 hours ago, Bob said:

I don't honestly know what to make of Tyrion's claims. Part of me is interested that he's claimed tracker over something more town-sounding, such as watcher. 

But wouldn't it be a lot more risky to claim a watcher if he is in fact not one? He would have to rely on guessing whoever he claimed to have watched visitors right or else he is screwed. Like I have said many time he could in fact be the scum tracker, in which case he can easily give accurate actions. 

6 hours ago, Sandy said:

I didn't change my mind, I made up my mind based on today's discussion.

I guess you could say that. But your original post it never seemed to me that you were doubting his scumminess because he was too out there. So when you suddenly say that it is in fact too scummy I find it odd. 

34 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

I say it is.

I say its not, in fact here is what i said earlier. 

On 6/30/2019 at 12:00 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

No I did not vote for you just because you changed your vote. I called you out and voted for you for your sudden urge to lynch when there was only 4 hours left in the game, when you could have been doing it much earlier. You gave a fair reason for why this was but that was on day 2. Did you even read back on my original vote for you? 

34 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

I already responded when I explained that I wasn't aware there was so little time left in the day.

I was not talking about my day 1 suspicions, I was talking about when I questioned what you meant by I voted for you because you changed your vote.

I'm going to ping @Sir Stig to discuss more and leave a vote. I want some discussion for today from all of you so you can go in tomorrow better then if everyone was quiet. 

Current Vote Count:
Korra (Khscarymovie4): 3 Votes (Tariq j, Trekkie99, Bob)

With six players, a majority of four is needed to lynch. 25 hours remain.

20 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I was talking about when I questioned what you meant by "I voted for you because you changed your vote".

Well then in that case, what I meant to say was that you voted for me because I changed my vote so late in the day. Guess I should have added that last part and not just assumed that it was understood what I was talking about. The rest of my statement could have also been put forth as a question to you as to what purpose you sought in voting for me so late in the day. A lynch? A way to make your suspicion stand out more?

20 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I want some discussion for today from all of you so you can go in tomorrow better then if everyone was quiet. 

IKR? It's so quiet. How bout we get some music going in here?

3 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Current Vote Count:

Sandy voted Khscarymovie4.

55 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

Well then in that case, what I meant to say was that you voted for me because I changed my vote so late in the day. Guess I should have added that last part and not just assumed that it was understood what I was talking about. The rest of my statement could have also been put forth as a question to you as to what purpose you sought in voting for me so late in the day. A lynch? A way to make your suspicion stand out more?

I still think your not really looking at all the details surrounding my day 1 vote. The reason the so late in the day is important is because you had plenty of time and were active earlier but just decided to get a lynch going 4 hours before sunset. Now you gave a fair reason on day 2, but that was on day 2. How was day 1 me supposed to know you lost track of time? My purpose in voting is clear, you were the person I found the most suspicious on day 1. My other vote was an obvious joke vote on the ninja. Oh wait I mentioned it was a joke vote, you guys caught me! So yeah I wanted to change my vote from a joke to someone I had real suspicions on. The deference between mine and your's was I was not trying to start a lynch, and I made note of my suspicion once I saw it. You did want to start a lynch very late and also said nothing of the sort earlier on when Newt still failed to vote despite being there. I hope that clears up my day 1 vote but if you still have questions I'm here for a couple more hours. 

1 hour ago, Trekkie99 said:

IKR? It's so quiet. How bout we get some music going in here. 

If your scum I think this is more fitting. 

In the event that Tyrion is the town tracker then I'm honestly not sure who could be scum. Maybe Tracer? She went after Newt a bit and voted for him when she could have easily voted for Raphael so I don't really see a connection to scum there. I don't like Egon's sheepish vote today but he did not have an action last night which would be odd for a scummo. I'm trying to look for another scummo but their hard to find, which is why I think Tyrion has to be the last one. 

Also thinking about it. I should say that I have no Power Role. Just letting you guys know so you know you did not loose someone too important. Though if there are 2 scum left then I am very important in this situation. 

11 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:
Spoiler

If there's a episode more horrific and tragic than the Red Wedding it escapes me.

This is more my kinda jam.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Current Vote Count:

Yeah, you forgot to include my vote. 

I just want to say that if the tide turns against Tyrion, I'm ready to change my vote if it guarantees a lynch. But we already have a lynch so I'd rather not risk having one...

I have laid my case for Korra before, and the last 2 days have not changed my mind, even though I have tried to back off and be open for my own error after her outburst a few days ago. But I think it was a warning, after I stepped to close. Me not being murdered, can only be because I have been so vocal against her. The only other option I see are Bob/Tyrion, but if that is the case (with that setup, and execution), I will be in awe. No, I think and hope we got this wrapped:

vote: Korra (Khscarymovie4)

Well looks like this is the end of all earth, fire, water, and air. Just know you lost four helpful resources. 

Nah, but if there are still 2 left then were pretty screwed. I hope there is only one left and as I have said multiple times Tyrion seems the most likely. If by some chance Tyrion is the town tracker then I would say Egon stands out for his sheepish vote, as does Tracer for Tyrions night actions and she has been quiet in the past few hours. Though if Egon is scum there must be at least two left as someone else had to of committed the kill, in which case we already lost. So if there is a tomorrow Egon is probably town. If any one has any questions I am still here for a few hours. Though who knows, maybe this is all an M. Night Shyamalan movie and a weird twist will pop out of nowhere. Raphael is as scum resurrector and revives Newt back from the dead. Muhahahaha! 

Can Raphael tell us why he was acting so scummy on Day Two?? Was he targeted by a weird night action that forces you to act strange? 

Current Vote Count:
Korra (Khscarymovie4): 5 Votes (Tariq j, Trekkie99, Bob, Sandy, Sir Stig)

With six players, a majority of four is needed to lynch. 1 hour remains.

22 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Current Vote Count:
Korra (Khscarymovie4): 5 Votes (Tariq j, Trekkie99, Bob, Sandy, Sir Stig)

With six players, a majority of four is needed to lynch. 1 hour remains.

Not that it matters much now but I voted for Tyrion. Don't want you guys to forget that tommorow. 

@khscarymovie4

unvote: korra (khscarymovie4)

vote: tyrion (trekkie99)

@Kintobor I must say, your vote summaries have room for improvement. Tyrion now has 2 votes, mine and Korra.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Can Raphael tell us why he was acting so scummy on Day Two?? Was he targeted by a weird night action that forces you to act strange? 

Sandy said it best. It is not how I act, it is what I do (or something alobg those lines). Who are you asking btw? Me or my 3rd person?

Why do you think I am acting strange suddenly, and not scummy? Because you know I am not scum? Did Newt mess up his defensive speech after all? If it is aby consolation I think you are acting strange. I should probably have reacted more on several of your sheepish tag along votes. Oh well. This will all be a learning experience for me. I had almost forgotten how stressful mafia games were.

Final Vote Count:
Korra (Khscarymovie4): 4 Votes (Tariq j, Trekkie99, Bob, Sandy)
Tyrion (Trekkie99): 2 Votes (Khscarymovie4, Sir Stig)

With six players, a majority of four is needed to lynch. Khscarymovie4 has been lynched. Night begins. You have 48 hours to get night actions in.

Edited by Kintobor