Kintobor

Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Day Four

40937591803_7f2a9cea26_b.jpg

-Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Day Four-

48155767771_1de2e1a238_b.jpg

The crowd gathered around as KotZ, cosplaying as Newt Scamander was chosen to be removed from the party.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase." Karie exclaimed. KotZ panicked.

"Do I not get last words?" KotZ pleaded. Karie grinned.

"Well, yeah, and they sucked."

48155846922_20543c3643_b.jpg

Pulling out a large suitcase, Karie swung it over KotZ, causing them to be sucked in! Within seconds, the cosplayer disappeared! 

48155767686_074eb1aa6a_b.jpg

"Alright, with that all settled, it is time to wrap today up. Bedtime, everybody!"

---

48155846977_8ab654a9f9_b.jpg

jimmy nick, cosplaying as Black Canary, woke up early, looking around at the rising sun.

"Weird. My alarm clock must be busted. It's too early for the morning gather-"

"SWOOSH SLASH CHOP!!!" A shout from behind jimmynick startled the cosplayer, but before they could turn around, it was too late, as a glint of steel stuck their head!

48155767896_811ee1835b_b.jpg

A blue clad ninja had struck! jimmynick was dead, having been bludgeoned to death with the most unconventional tool of a ninja.

48155767841_6b2bd79b29_b.jpg

"Huh. That was supposed to be a sword, not a shovel." The ninja remarked, now realizing their blunder. "Oh well, the job's still done."

---

48155846857_e1aff1eb0a_b.jpg

Everyone else woke up on time, tired but still breathing.

"I see we're down a party goer. Shame. That does mean that we're getting closer to the end of this party...

Any ways, KotZ? Scum. I found ninja robes and weapons that I definitely didn't supply them with in their luggage. 

As for jimmynick, they were town. Nothing to suspect otherwise was found amongst their belongings. We're almost at the halfway point. Things are heating up! Best of luck!"

The Party Goers

48039869441_e030e1b3bc_o.jpg
Karie, as Herself (NPC)

48039906898_8f1d1eae00_o.jpg
Bob, as Egon Spengler

48039869411_c2d20316fc_o.jpg
Khscarymovie4, as Korra

48039973042_b52aac0e55_o.jpg
Sandy, as Kylo Ren

48039973002_b7b116b579_o.jpg
Sir Stig, as Raphael

48039906768_946431bb95_o.jpg
Trekkie99, as Tyrion Lannister

48039906783_c772d2468f_o.jpg
Tariq j, as Tracer

The "Deceased"

48039869481_a6e3a4929c_o.jpg
Chromeknight, as Daphne Blake: Had a splitting stomachache- Town

48039972967_4b28ed98ac_o.jpg
Hinckley, as Tauriel: Didn't look both ways when crossing the street- Town

48039869351_18e742a7fc_o.jpg
KotZ, as Newt Scamander: Got lost in baggage services- Scum

48039869501_5c9db6c956_o.jpg
jimmynick, as Black Canary: Didn't get enough sleep- Town

---

Rules: (Thanks Def. I'm stealing your rules.:tongue:)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.  Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of any of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.

Well well well! Nice to know that we did manage to catch one. Sad too see Black Canary go. I had my suspicions on her but though and behold she was a true townie. I had my suspicions on Raphael yesterday but he did help get Newt lynched, so maybe he is just a scummy looking townie. Tyrion was very defensive on Newt yesterday so I am very much looking forward to what he has to say today. 

megabluck me.

On a scale of one to ten, how likely am I to be lynched?

So here's my thoughts at the moment.

Town: Sandy, Sir Stig, myself, and Bob

Potential scum: Khscarymovie4 and/or Tariq J

Why? Because Sandy and Sir Stig led the charge on KotZ, I'm the town tracker, and Bob didn't do squat last night.

So Khscarymovie4 and/or Tariq J are the remaining scum.

Boom.

Hopefully there's only one scum left so you guys can get me off your minds today and not worry about losing. Unless scum can only kill every other night or something in which case you might be safe either way.

Surprised scum killed jimmynick who was still on some peoples scum list.

I almost tracked Sir Stig. Thank goodness I didn't. Would have been me today, then tomorrow it would've been like "Huh. Well let's lynch Bob shall we?".

A look back on the previous days should tell us which of the two if not both is the more likely scum partner of KotZ. (I mean aside from me of course lol)

Not sure if I can build a defense case for myself aside from what I've already said. I'd like stick around to the end but I don't see that happening. 

1 hour ago, Trekkie99 said:

megabluck me.

Why? Because Sandy and Sir Stig led the charge on KotZ, I'm the town tracker, and Bob didn't do squat last night.

Boom.

Hopefully there's only one scum left so you guys can get me off your minds today and not worry about losing. Unless scum can only kill every other night or something in which case you might be safe either way.

Ok another role claim. I will say tracker is a risky role for a scum to claim (unless they have one) if this is whats going on, but maybe Tyrion is a truth teller. Now that you have told your role, who did you track on nights 1 and 2? It would be nice to know all the information so we can add it up and see if it connects with other's actions. 

5 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

I was one of the first people to call out Newt on his sheepishness on Day 2. And the continued to follow him up about it yesterday until he finally gave in (sort of anyway). 

And like Korea said, who did you track on Nights 1 and 2?

So now it's down to the six of us, and the picture is getting clearer.

I'm not super convinced Tyrion is telling the truth, since he was so defensive towards Newt yesterday, and was the only person who didn't vote for him. But if he entertain the thought that he is, then it seems Korra and Tracer are our best options.

Now that I look back, Tracer went after Newt on Day 2 already, and its unlikely that scum accuse one another that early in the game.

So that leaves Korra under scrutiny... But I'll wait for Tyrion to tell his night action results so we can confirm his role.

Night one: Sandy. Didn't target anyone in the night.

Night two: Jimmynick. Didn't target anyone in the night.

Night three: Bob: Didn't target anyone in the night.

10 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

Boom.

21 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

Night one: Sandy. Didn't target anyone in the night.

Night two: Jimmynick. Didn't target anyone in the night.

Night three: Bob: Didn't target anyone in the night.

Hopefully there is only one scum left, but there are 3 discrepancies that I have not got my head around.

1. The vote shifts between you and Khscarymovie4 at the very end of day 1. It was clear that it would not be a lynch at that time, so what could the motive behind that be? Hiding their votes, planting "proof" for later. And now you say Khscarymovie4 and Tariq J must be the remaining scum. Hmm...
2. What is the deal with Bob. Why did Kotz mention him. Was the goal to frame him, or make us think he tried to frame him. If Bob is scum, this discrepancy does not match up with Trekkie99s claim of night actions. Unless: Both Bob and Trekkie99 are scum?
With these night results, I don't understand why you spoke about 3 of your favorite scum was on the same wagon (Sandy/Jimmynick and me). If your story is true, then you knew Sandy and Jimmynick didn't do anything, and were more likely town.

I say likelihood of you being lynched is at least 8 at the current moment.

If there are 2 more scum, I would hope the town got some power roles. I am looking forward to see the set up when this party is over.

10 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

I almost tracked Sir Stig. Thank goodness I didn't. Would have been me today, then tomorrow it would've been like "Huh. Well let's lynch Bob shall we?".

A look back on the previous days should tell us which of the two if not both is the more likely scum partner of KotZ. (I mean aside from me of course lol)

Not sure if I can build a defense case for myself aside from what I've already said. I'd like stick around to the end but I don't see that happening. 

Why was it so good that you didn't track me, if you are so suspicious of me as you claim? At the end of day 2 you screamed your lungs out: "The scummo has spoken. Discussion from here on out is utterly pointless". Remember that? Why did you not track me on night 2 or 3?

"A look back on the previous days should tell us which of the two if not both is the more likely scum partner of KotZ. (I mean aside from me of course lol)"  Which two? Still Khscarymovie4 and Tariq J, or are you talking about me and Bob? (aside from yourself of course). Adding confusion on purpose? Please clarify.

I am also still waiting for @Bob to answer a few of my questions from yesterday (The ones that had a very accusatory tone), related to Kotz defense speech.

If we assume Tyrion is telling the truth. Then Bob is likely to be town. This would leave myself and Korra as possible scum.

Tyrion was ridiculously defensive of Newt Yesterday. But it's worth noting on Day 1 he changed his vote to Newt to attempt to get him lynched. 

12 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

1. The vote shifts between you and Khscarymovie4 at the very end of day 1. It was clear that it would not be a lynch at that time, so what could the motive behind that be? Hiding their votes, planting "proof" for later. And now you say Khscarymovie4 and Tariq J must be the remaining scum. Hmm...

As I said the morning after, I wasn't aware that the time left in the day was almost gone, hence the vote change. It is funny now that you mention it that Khscarymovie4 called me out for changing my vote when the day was almost over, but then he himself changed his vote over to me.

22 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

2. What is the deal with Bob. Why did Kotz mention him. Was the goal to frame him, or make us think he tried to frame him. If Bob is scum, this discrepancy does not match up with Trekkie99s claim of night actions. Unless: Both Bob and Trekkie99 are scum?

Or like I said, my result that says Bob didn't target anyone doesn't mean he's town for sure if we account for there potentially being two scum left.

27 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

3. With these night results, I don't understand why you spoke about 3 of your favorite scum was on the same wagon (Sandy/Jimmynick and me). If your story is true, then you knew Sandy and Jimmynick didn't do anything, and were more likely town.

I just assumed I hadn't found who was doing the killing. And as I said, I was going to track you last night

31 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Why was it so good that you didn't track me, if you are so suspicious of me as you claim?

Because if KotZ flipped town you would have been next, and even if I tracked you and got a result that proved you'd killed whoever had died in the night, I wouldn't have revealed that info unless it was necessary to get you lynched which I don't think it would have been.

So instead I tracked Bob in the advent that KotZ was scum. Cause if he didn't do anything in the night, then I could at least partially prove his innocence as I've done, and if he did do something in the night such as target the person who was dead in the morning, then I could help catch a scum and save my own skin. 

48 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

"A look back on the previous days should tell us which of the two if not both is the more likely scum partner of KotZ. (I mean aside from me of course lol)"

Which two?

Still Khscarymovie4 and Tariq J?

Yes. Khsacarymovie4 and Tariq J.

48 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

If we assume Tyrion is telling the truth. Then Bob is likely to be town. This would leave myself and Korra as possible scum.

Only if there's one scum left.

49 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Tyrion was ridiculously defensive of Newt Yesterday.

It was more that I was convinced Sandy, Sir Stig, and Jimmynick were scum which meant KotZ must be town.

52 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

But it's worth noting on Day 1 he changed his vote to Newt to attempt to get him lynched. 

I also didn't like Hinckley's lynch.

4 hours ago, Sandy said:

I'm not super convinced Tyrion is telling the truth, since he was so defensive towards Newt yesterday, and was the only person who didn't vote for him.

Like I said...

9 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

It was more that I was convinced Sandy, Sir Stig, and Jimmynick were scum which meant KotZ must be town.

3 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

3. With these night results, I don't understand why you spoke about 3 of your favorite scum was on the same wagon (Sandy/Jimmynick and me). If your story is true, then you knew Sandy and Jimmynick didn't do anything, and were more likely town.

This is a pretty interesting point. You knew Ren and Black Canary had done no night actions but still thought scummy of them. 

3 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

I just assumed I hadn't found who was doing the killing. And as I said, I was going to track you last night

That would also have you assume the scum had no other night actions. Which sounds a bit odd to me. 

3 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

As I said the morning after, I wasn't aware that the time left in the day was almost gone, hence the vote change. It is funny now that you mention it that Khscarymovie4 called me out for changing my vote when the day was almost over, but then he himself changed his vote over to me.

On 6/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, Khscarymovie4 said:

A mighty occasion for sure! 

How was that bite? I don't want to take a bite out of anything unless I know its perfect. 

I do have to ask though, do you really think a lynch right now is best for the town? A lot of times I think it's a very conflicting topic, but here with so little people (and some not people) I would find it nothing more then eliminating more of our already short herd. Unless of course we do find a scum which is a rare happening for day one when were going off so little. Just my thoughts but I would like to also ask why you brought this up now? At the time you said this statement we had about 4 hours tell sundown, did you really expect to have a lynch in this time? And why not bring up this topic hours before when you were posting photos of a certain Mr. not attending this party? 

I do agree with your thoughts on the non voters though. Not voting is not the most townie move, something would be better then nothing. 

Unvote: Raphael (Sir Stig)

That was a joke vote and I now have a little bit of a suspicion towards some of our cosplayers. I am worried about some of our cosplayer who fail to vote, as its not helpful to the town. I also I think Tyrion's latest post always raises some questions from me that I asked above. I will 

Vote: Tyrion Lannister (Trekkie99

No I did not vote for you just because you changed your vote. I called you out and voted for you for your sudden urge to lynch when there was only 4 hours left in the game, when you could have been doing it much earlier. You gave a fair reason for why this was but that was on day 2. Did you even read back on my original vote for you? 

4 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

I am also still waiting for @Bob to answer a few of my questions from yesterday (The ones that had a very accusatory tone), related to Kotz defense speech.

You're wanting to know why I don't think I could have justified going after Tyrion again? I'd say my reasoning is likely that I would have expected a pushback on it or claims that I was sticking to only one thought and not expanding. As for the rest of your questions, I think a lot of them have been answered already. As to why he didn't reach out to my when he investigated me as scum, I think the most obvious answer is that he didn't investigate me as scum at all and came up with the whole thing on the spot. 

I think your final question asked if I was scum, and the answer is no. As for being tracked last night and doing nothing, well, that's the truth. I don't have a night action. I'm surprised that any town have a night action, which makes me suspicious of Tyrion (again). We've heard nothing from an investigator forming a block behind the scenes and it is Day Four. We've heard nothing of a protector. There's obviously no vigilante. It's entirely possible that he's scum spinning a story about having a night action. We remember what happened to the last guy who claimed to be a townie with a night action. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

We've heard nothing from an investigator forming a block behind the scenes and it is Day Four. We've heard nothing of a protector. There's obviously no vigilante. It's entirely possible that he's scum spinning a story about having a night action. 

But why would Tyrion say he tracked you if he was scum? He'd be taking a huge risk, unless there was a scum role cop who could confirm you don't have a night action.

Having a game without night actions is certainly possible but not very fun. Also to think that Kintobor is making us wait 48-72 hours every night for nothing...

Daphne and Tauriel could have been the cop and the doctor, which would be most unfortunate for us townies, but not impossible.

Based on this conversation, it seems more and more likely that Korra is the scum killer and if there's one more scum, it's you, Egon Spengler.

13 minutes ago, Sandy said:

But why would Tyrion say he tracked you if he was scum? He'd be taking a huge risk, unless there was a scum role cop who could confirm you don't have a night action.

I mean I don't think its too impossible for the scum to have a role like that. Heck Tyrion could be a tracker, just a scummy one. 

15 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Also to think that Kintobor is making us wait 48-72 hours every night for nothing...

Well to be fair the scum probably have to send their actions in, though I do agree that no town PR's seems a bit hard to believe. 

2 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

This is a pretty interesting point. You knew Ren and Black Canary had done no night actions but still thought scummy of them. 

Ren and Black Canary not committing a night action doesn’t necessarily mean they can’t be scum. So it wouldn’t have been wrong to suspect them. (Obviously we know now Canary isn’t scum). 

3 hours ago, Sandy said:

Based on this conversation, it seems more and more likely that Korra is the scum killer and if there's one more scum, it's you, Egon Spengler.

Where have you pulled this from? Is it because I said I didn't think there were any town power roles? Have you seen any evidence to point to the contrary? 

"It's not the guy who has claimed tracker, which has historically been a scum role .It's the guy who the tracker says didn't do anything at night." 

What???

"Voting is now open!"

With six players, a majority of four is needed to lynch. 47 hours remain.

4 hours ago, Bob said:

Where have you pulled this from? Is it because I said I didn't think there were any town power roles? Have you seen any evidence to point to the contrary? 

It's not just that (although throwing wild theories like that just as we are cracking a case is a known scum tactic), I'm just trying to look at the big picture of who has said and done what.

If Korra turns out town, it means Tyrion has bamboozled me and is scum himself. It just seems so unlikely that a scum would be so defensive of of his partner in crime as to go as far as being the only one not voting for them...

So here's to hoping I've got it right. Vote: Korra (Khscarymovie4)

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

If Korra turns out town, it means Tyrion has bamboozled me and is scum himself. It just seems so unlikely that a scum would be so defensive of of his partner in crime as to go as far as being the only one not voting for them...

But doesn't it also seem unlikely for a townie to be so defensive of a scum? If the scum started out with low numbers then defending another makes somewhat sense if they need as many scummos as they can. I'm not really liking this "scum usually don't do that reason". You yourself were crucial on Tyrion about this a few hours ago. 

18 hours ago, Sandy said:

I'm not super convinced Tyrion is telling the truth, since he was so defensive towards Newt yesterday, and was the only person who didn't vote for him. But if he entertain the thought that he is, then it seems Korra and Tracer are our best options.

So you went from yeah that was super scummy, too that's way too scummy for a real scum to do. What changed your mind?

Tyrion's defense of Newt yesterday was very scummy. And we saw just yesterday that scum claimed PR's. Tyrion seems to have given accurate night action accounts but I don't see a reason why scum couldn't have a tracker. Therefore I will 

Vote: Tyrion Lannister (Trekkie99)

Based on what Tyrion has said I’m going to Vote: Korra (khscarymovie4). I don’t think Bob is scum assuming there are only two left. And Sandy and Sir Stig were among the first to vote for KotZ. 

Vote: Korra (Khscarymovie4)

I'll place my vote here for now

I'm trying to find more on Tariq J, Bob, and Khscarymovie4 in relation to KotZ.

It feels a bit quick, but I'll:

Vote: Korra / Khscarymovie4