Posted (edited)

Hello! My name is Mark, and I am a LEGO Fan from the US. I have been building LEGO Sets since I was 6, and have been building until now (at 25 years old). I have recently begun a LEGO City that is based off of 2 of my favorite metropolitan areas, New York City and Hong Kong. It is supposed to be a realistic city. I am relatively new to MOC building though, but it is a major part of my City Layout (I barely started, but it is supposed to be composed mainly of MOCs), so I am trying to quickly learn! Obviously, I am a fan of LEGO City, though not the recent waves, and I also love Creator. I have been lurking these forums for a while as a non-member, but since I am finally starting this city, I felt this would be a great outlet to post my stuff!

I hope to get to know all of you. Cheers!

Edited by Zephyr261
I am editing this a second time, since I forgot to put the reason. I edited the first time since I wanted to space the post better

On 6/29/2019 at 10:25 PM, Zephyr261 said:

Hello! My name is Mark, and I am a LEGO Fan from the US. I have been building LEGO Sets since I was 6, and have been building until now (at 25 years old). I have recently begun a LEGO City that is based off of 2 of my favorite metropolitan areas, New York City and Hong Kong. It is supposed to be a realistic city. I am relatively new to MOC building though, but it is a major part of my City Layout (I barely started, but it is supposed to be composed mainly of MOCs), so I am trying to quickly learn! Obviously, I am a fan of LEGO City, though not the recent waves, and I also love Creator. I have been lurking these forums for a while as a non-member, but since I am finally starting this city, I felt this would be a great outlet to post my stuff!

I hope to get to know all of you. Cheers!

Welcome to Eurobricks, Mark!

I hope to see you joining in the conversation.