de Gothia

Mesozoic Tax Collector

The trade between Mesozic and Historica had never been better and because of that the tax collector has much to do. His office was on top of one of all small shops dotted around the capital. 

48154299111_f6e8214657.jpg

48154382757_7946d97945.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Edited by de Gothia

I like the tower with the dome on top.  The balcony is very nice.  The stain glass window looks good.  The different designs for all the windows is a great idea.  I like the use of the tan owls for the top of the tower.  The canopy for the window is neat.  Overall great job.  

Execellent tower! Those windows are great too! And I like the mix  of western and eastern you put into it.

Lovely building! Looks like there are a lot of cultural exchange between Kaliphlin and Mesozoic :classic:

I particularly like the stained glass windows and the elevated entrance with the stairway.

Great to see how the Mesozoic line continue, please keep them coming :moar: 

Though it feels like the little hatch at the front would look better with two supporting beams, that's only nitpicking. A sweet colour palette and some cool details (like the stained glass or the nice use of the crown sigil) make for a great build :thumbup: 

Very nice work!  As usual, I am impressed.  A lot of the techniques you use I have seen before (the fort bricks for a roof, the turntable stained glass, etc.) but you take a bunch of them and combine them seamlessly.  I really like the owl decorations and the sign down below.  The whole thing has a great feel.  Well done!

Great tower, very recognizably in your Mesozoic style!  The double dome is pretty neat and nice use of that crown sticker under the balcony!

Lovely colourscheme and I'm really liking the right part with the stariway, the wide window at the bottom, and stained glass windows up top :excited: . The tower is nice, a little uncertain about the two smaller windows above the door, and perhaps a few plates of dark tan around the dark tan bricks would have added even more, but other wise great job! 

Thanks guys! Glad to see you liked it!

Gideon: Haha yes indeed exchange! The tower is greatly inspired by your wonderful moc Streets of Barqa!

It looks amazing! I love the color scheme. There’s a lot of tan, but you managed to make the MOC colorful with those tiny details - basket, flags, Minifig, roofing, glass window. Brilliant use of color. I really like the tan owls completing the angles of the main tower, too. Only thing I would add is a bit more texture to the brown roof.

Still, outstanding build, mate.

A really nice build. I like the "clock tower" on top with the gold dome and the clocks. The window on the tower behind arches gives, ordinary windows, look great. And I agree to everything writen above about colours, stain glass, owls and so on. The crown above the door, where does that sticker come from?

Thanks! The crown sticker is from the MMV I think... Not really sure though :)

8 minutes ago, de Gothia said:

Thanks! The crown sticker is from the MMV I think... Not really sure though :)

Yupp, you are right

Another brilliant addition to your Mesozoic series! Excellent color choices, and I love the little wooden awning :thumbup:

The exterior stairs, balcony, and hanging lanterns flesh out the scene very well :classic: