11 hours ago, Park7573 said:

10/10 Would eat hamburgers here. Lovely clean build.

ah ah... Thanks, very appreciated:thumbup:

Very nice looking build! The roof looks very absolutely fantastic! I also really like the truck unloading the boxes. The Coca cola vending machine also looks very cool. I love the Coca Cola stickers. The gigantic burger on the top is amazing! Splendid job!

This is art!  Truly beautiful attention to detail that instantly make us fall in love with it.  AND there are so MANY details to fall in love with!  The stickers are tasteful and consistent giving it a production-level Lego quality feel.  If this isn't submitted to LEGO ideas, it should be!!!  I believe many would love to add this to their cities and provide the Diner with some healthy competition! 

What do you use to print your stickers? 

On 7/18/2019 at 8:38 PM, legostarwars1425 said:

Very nice looking build! The roof looks very absolutely fantastic! I also really like the truck unloading the boxes. The Coca cola vending machine also looks very cool. I love the Coca Cola stickers. The gigantic burger on the top is amazing! Splendid job!

Thank you very much :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

4 hours ago, Rockstaremcee said:

This is art!  Truly beautiful attention to detail that instantly make us fall in love with it.  AND there are so MANY details to fall in love with!  The stickers are tasteful and consistent giving it a production-level Lego quality feel.  If this isn't submitted to LEGO ideas, it should be!!!  I believe many would love to add this to their cities and provide the Diner with some healthy competition! 

What do you use to print your stickers? 

Thanks a bunch for your kind words, very appreciated :classic:

About the stickers, first I create them via Illustrator. Then I print a PVC adhesive sheet (in a specialized shop). Then I cut them.

If the stickers are curved they are printed directly from the shop, I don't have to cut them.

I really like these MOCs of Diners, Petrol Stations ..... and this wonderful creation is perfect.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:56 PM, MR IOUS said:

I really like these MOCs of Diners, Petrol Stations ..... and this wonderful creation is perfect.

Thanks a lot, very appreciated :classic: