Although I'm mostly lurking this forum these days, still got the love for the Guilds. So of course, my Brickworld Project had to be Mitgardia! 

48128298418_5de28964f0_b.jpg

Located near the Avalonian border this keep prevents enemies from just barging into Mitgardia. Now in a time of peace it also provides as the perfect place for allies to meet en discuss politics.

48128094493_2172100613_c.jpg

48128155547_82f4c8a30d_z.jpg

48128098543_54ab361137_c.jpg

48128098963_c266c2e277_c.jpg

48128064796_473c688035_c.jpg

48128097053_f740ab011d_c.jpg

48128151457_24f15e07d4_c.jpg

48128097498_986eaf6ec5_c.jpg

Keep on the good work creating al those awesome mocs!

*huh*  Wow!   Massive castle here, I really like the layout with the pointy angles sticking out of the central keep.  The transclear water looks really good too, it has a cold feel to it that seems very Mitgardian!

Amazing job with all those angles here, Ecc!  The star points on the main keep and all the angled towers give this a special, unique feel among LEGO castles! :wub:  The Mitgardian colors and the brown are just spot on here as well, and your trees are great as always!  Wish I had been there this year to see it in person! 

Awesome build.  I like all the towers, and the angles you put on them make it look great.  Your battlements are great as usual with the height on them and how you use the 1x3 and 2x3 sloping tile pieces for them make your builds look impressive.  The stone ground looks fantastic too, I like how you added the round 1x1 tile pieces in there to give it a nice break up with the dark grey tile pieces.  All the little details inside the castle are neat too, like the bushels of lettuce, areas for the livestock, etc.  The ground cover outside the castle looks quite good with all the leaf pieces on the ground including the little spots with the red pieces, flowering plants and mushroom spots.  The trees are excellent as always.  The water looks cold and looks great.  I also like the pieces you used for the stone pathways, you don't see it done like that.  Nice dock and bridge too.  Great job with the figs too, makes the build come to life.  

Spectacular.  That is a really great build, and I'm glad to see you still building for GoH!  The castle is amazing for all the reasons everyone pointed out above, but I'd like to point out that I think my favorite part is the outdoor ground cover.  You really blended the dark green and green colors very well, giving it a natural look, something that I don't find that easy with only the foliage pieces.  The top down shot is great, too--helps give a bit of perspective to the other shots.  Great work!

Wow! Such an amazing castle. I really like the outer wall and the timber supports breaking up the stonework. Excellent landscaping as well, especially those spine trees which I will absolutely have to try someday (when I have enough spines!). Fantastic work!

Always a joy seeing your large scale castles :wub: Superb use of 45° angles to give a very unique layout to the fortress. Especially when combined with the multiple wall setup :thumbup:

I also like how you made the roads out of 2x2 round plates and 1x1 round plates, it's a nice variation of the more common tile design. Your spiky trees look fabulous as always :dsweet: