Kintobor

Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Day Three

Recommended Posts

:angry:

The way I see it, lynch Sir Stig today, If he's scum then KotZ is clear, and if he 's town then we lynch KotZ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

Nani?! My three top scum reads all on the same wagon?! Not possible!!!!!

I highly encourage everyone to look at the previous days votes. Write them down to help create a clearer image for yourself. 

Senpai has noticed me! But what information has he drawn from previous days, like has recommended us to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trekkie99 said:

:angry:

The way I see it, lynch Sir Stig today, If he's scum then KotZ is clear, and if he 's town then we lynch KotZ.

Why would Newt be cleared if Raphael is scum? Still does not make his sheepish behavior any better. 

It seems we are at an even split. 4 for the ninja and 4 for the wizard. I honestly don't think much has changed on my thoughts about Raphael. He keeps making very bizarre claims and he made a sheepish vote yesterday. I do also think there is some merit behind the lynch on Newt. He has done sheepish things, and never really gave a good defence. I have said a couple times today Newt and Raphael are my two biggest suspects. I feel Raphael is a bit scummier but I fear that at this state we may be dragged into a no-lynch. So as I do find Newt scummy and want a lynch I will 

Unvote: Raphael (Sir Stig)

Vote: Newt Scamander (KoTZ)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Vote Count:
Raphael (Sir Stig): 3 votes (Bob, Trekkie99, KotZ)
Newt Scamander (KotZ): 5 Votes (Sandy, jimmynick, Sir Stig, Tariq j, Khscarymovie4)

With 8 players remaining, a majority of 5 is needed to lynch. 21 hours remains.

Edited by Kintobor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Unvote: Raphael (Sir Stig)

Vote: Newt Scamander (KoTZ)

Or we could do that I guess? One of them might be scum, but not both. Aren't you also suspicious of jimmynick??? Your gonna lynch one of your suspects who is also being lynched by two of your suspects??? This is reminding me of yesterday. Like I said, my three main suspects are on KotZ's wagon, along with Tariq j who has escaped my attention most of the game so far. We have a whole day left to get a lynch, and leaving Sir Stig's wagon and hammering KotZ doesn't encourage the potential other two maybe one townie(s) to join Sir Stigs wagon. 

2 hours ago, jimmynick said:

But what information has he drawn from previous days, like he has recommended us to?

What I said. Votes. Who voted for who. All that crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, wow. Ok. Fine. I'm a cop. I think I'm a cop. I might be insane. I investigated Hinckley on Night 1, I mean who wouldn't? It's Hinckley. I got scum. Well, megablocks, right? Megablocks in both yes and no. I mean how lucky is that that on my first action I get a scum? I never have that luck, in games or real life. But I'm still cautious, so that's why I voted for him yesterday when we were getting a lynch. He was acting scummy the past day, and we needed a lynch. What if he was godfather? If his death confirmed my fears, awesome. Besides, who would I tell on the second day? I can't announce myself, and I can't reach out to someone randomly, as I think that would lead to the protector protecting me (if there is one) and not a possible vig, or a blocker blocking me if they don't believe me when they could block a scum, or I'm reaching out to scum and giving away my role.

On Night 2, I investigated Bob, and received a scum role. Same thing as Hinckely, who we then later found out was town. And Bob is playing town to me, based off his posts. So this is bringing me to the conclusion I'm insane. If all the people I investigate are the opposite, then why wouldn't I be insane? My results are flipped, I think, unless Bob is a godfather whose results would be scum to me if I was insane, right?, which would reveal his role, and I'm leaning towards him town based off my results from Tauriel and her reveal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh! An important reveal or scum tactics?

I'll wait for other people's comments before deciding if this warrants changing my vote to Raphael.

(Apparently in this game lynches can be undone...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s interesting. An insane cop makes sense. But so does a scum ploy. Then again you could be a paranoid cop (who only receives scum results). 

Although if you got an investigation result that Hinkcly was scum. Why was this not mentioned yesterday? Bearing in mind you didn't know you were going to receive incorrect results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thru my perspective along with this info from the cop with his head on backwards, we have three townies on the turtle wagon. I'ma sing all of you some Bee Gees to show you what You'll be thinking tomorrow.

"How'd our lynch, so right, turn out to be, so wrong?!"

 

"Oh poor Newt!"

"I-I-I-I should, have lynched, the newb turtle!"

"We're so screwed!"

1 minute ago, Tariq j said:

Then again you could be a paranoid cop (who only receives scum results). 

Yeah that's true, but would that be added into this "small" of a game? 

4 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

An insane cop makes sense. But so does a scum ploy.

I get this, but right now I'm way more suspicious of others, and they just so happen to be on KotZ's wagon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Why was this not mentioned yesterday? Bearing in mind you didn't know you were going to receive incorrect results.

That's my biggest question mark, too. We're you in contact with someone privately, Newt? Someone who could verify that you had this knowledge yesterday, or at least this morning?

Because you didn't vote for Tauriel until me and Raphael had done so, instead focusing on other theories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

 Although if you got an investigation result that Hinkcly was scum. Why was this not mentioned yesterday? Bearing in mind you didn't know you were going to receive incorrect results.

 

8 minutes ago, Sandy said:

That's my biggest question mark, too. We're you in contact with someone privately, Newt? Someone who could verify that you had this knowledge yesterday, or at least this morning?

KotZ has only investigated two people, and both came up as scum. He just found out for a fact this morning that he's insane or paranoid when Hinckley flipped town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

 

KotZ has only investigated two people, and both came up as scum. He just found out for a fact this morning that he's insane or paranoid when Hinckley flipped town.

Exactly, he had no reason to believe he was a paranoid/insane cop (whichever one it is). So there was no reason to withold the result that Hinckley was allegedly scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

KotZ has only investigated two people, and both came up as scum. He just found out for a fact this morning that he's insane or paranoid when Hinckley flipped town.

That's our point. If he found out Tauriel is scum yesterday, he should've indicated it somehow to someone, or at least acted upon it sooner during the day if he had nobody to trust.

Instead he was going back and forth with the voting until the moment Tauriel got four votes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Exactly, he had no reason to believe he was a paranoid/insane cop (whichever one it is). So there was no reason to withold the result that Hinckley was allegedly scum.

 

6 minutes ago, Sandy said:

That's our point. If he found out Tauriel is scum yesterdayhe should've indicated it somehow to someone,

He couldn't!!! He had no "town" investigative results, meaning there was no one he could trust or PM, and he wouldn't just say it out loud in the day thread!!! :wall: 

As for why he didn't vote for Hink earlier, my theory is based on what my own actions would be if I was a cop and got a scum result on someone. Play it cool. I wouldn't lead the charge against the player nor act super sure about the lynch. Avoid the attention of the scum as to not put a target on my back. 

Heh. Hink got hit by a police car. :snicker:

Not to mention you can learn a ton from watching a (thought) confirmed scum! Who do they want to lynch? Probably town. Who do they avoid talking to or about? Probably scum!!!

One of you two, if not both, has to be scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any point in having an insane cop? Particularly one who could be spinning a giant ball of yarn? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bob said:

:wub:

Neither do I if I'm honest with you. I voted for him because I felt he was the most scummy, and three more people followed suit instantly. I'm not sure what to make of it, but he's close to being voted out and killed in a comical fashion. So is he town and the scum are just delighted to be getting rid of him? Or is he scum? I'll have to put my thinking cap on. Okay. I've put my thinking cap on. Nothing's changed, but I feel slightly less drafty. 

Jokes aside, not sure how to feel about Newt. He could very well be scum. As could Tyrion, but I don't think I can get away with suspecting him three days in a row. I'll keep it on Raphael until I am convinced sufficiently otherwise. 

What is this? Why do you have to get away with anything if you have a good case? Slip of the tongue?

9 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

Or we could do that I guess? One of them might be scum, but not both. Aren't you also suspicious of jimmynick??? Your gonna lynch one of your suspects who is also being lynched by two of your suspects??? This is reminding me of yesterday. Like I said, my three main suspects are on KotZ's wagon, along with Tariq j who has escaped my attention most of the game so far. We have a whole day left to get a lynch, and leaving Sir Stig's wagon and hammering KotZ doesn't encourage the potential other two maybe one townie(s) to join Sir Stigs wagon. 

What I said. Votes. Who voted for who. All that crap.

As said before, the way the votes stacked on me made me think it has to be scum among those voting for me. Since I am not sure which one of those 4 is scum. Could be one, could be 2. Therefore I pay respect to the opinion of those I think are more likely to be town on the other lynch candidate. If Newt is indeed an insane/paranoid cop, we are barking at 2 wrong trees. But at the moment Newt have some logical faults which Kyle and Egon are pointing out. (That would of course be a dream scenario for scum - lynching 1 town and having another ready for autolynch....).

6 hours ago, KotZ said:

Well, wow. Ok. Fine. I'm a cop. I think I'm a cop. I might be insane. I investigated Hinckley on Night 1, I mean who wouldn't? It's Hinckley. I got scum. Well, megablocks, right? Megablocks in both yes and no. I mean how lucky is that that on my first action I get a scum? I never have that luck, in games or real life. But I'm still cautious, so that's why I voted for him yesterday when we were getting a lynch. He was acting scummy the past day, and we needed a lynch. What if he was godfather? If his death confirmed my fears, awesome. Besides, who would I tell on the second day? I can't announce myself, and I can't reach out to someone randomly, as I think that would lead to the protector protecting me (if there is one) and not a possible vig, or a blocker blocking me if they don't believe me when they could block a scum, or I'm reaching out to scum and giving away my role.

On Night 2, I investigated Bob, and received a scum role. Same thing as Hinckely, who we then later found out was town. And Bob is playing town to me, based off his posts. So this is bringing me to the conclusion I'm insane. If all the people I investigate are the opposite, then why wouldn't I be insane? My results are flipped, I think, unless Bob is a godfather whose results would be scum to me if I was insane, right?, which would reveal his role, and I'm leaning towards him town based off my results from Tauriel and her reveal.

Let's see:
Scenario 1:
Newts defense is correct. Why did you not talk about or to Egon about your thoughts? @Bob Your thoughts? What did Newt mean with his above post? Is he telling the truth?

Scenario 2: If he turns up scum, @Bob Did he try to implicate you, for a future lynch? Or if I get lynched, will you be considered town alongside your scum buddy?

"unless Bob is a godfather" <- What is this: in case Bob is revealed as scum, you can claim he must have been a godfather, so you don't come of as a lying bag of scum?

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

That’s interesting. An insane cop makes sense. But so does a scum ploy. Then again you could be a paranoid cop (who only receives scum results). 

Although if you got an investigation result that Hinkcly was scum. Why was this not mentioned yesterday? Bearing in mind you didn't know you were going to receive incorrect results.

 

41 minutes ago, Sandy said:

That's my biggest question mark, too. We're you in contact with someone privately, Newt? Someone who could verify that you had this knowledge yesterday, or at least this morning?

Because you didn't vote for Tauriel until me and Raphael had done so, instead focusing on other theories. 

Defendese of Newt, by Tyrion, before Newt even answered those valid concerns here:

14 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

KotZ has only investigated two people, and both came up as scum. He just found out for a fact this morning that he's insane or paranoid when Hinckley flipped town.

He also investigated Egon/Bob, for a scum result, but saying he thinks he has a town game, or so he claims. Why no mention of this before? Why don't you let Newt answer?


You are very persistent on lynching me since your post (that was posted after the day had ended), and judging by page 3 of today you are intensifying this notion. I wonder if you have committed to heavily on your opinion on me, since you are not addressing more concrete issues than attacking my behavior. You are building very actively upon the tension between 2 candidates. You're active defense for Kotz, which put yourself in a very bad situation if Kotz turns up scum, or I turn up town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Scenario 2: If he turns up scum, @Bob Did he try to implicate you, for a future lynch? Or if I get lynched, will you be considered town alongside your scum buddy?

"unless Bob is a godfather" <- What is this: in case Bob is revealed as scum, you can claim he must have been a godfather, so you don't come of as a lying bag of scum?

Okay I gotta admit those are some really good possibilities.

 

28 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

You're active defense for Kotz, which put yourself in a very bad situation if Kotz turns up scum, or I turn up town.

Scum wouldn't invest as much interest in protecting their mate or seeking a lynch. It'll come back to bite them as you've said. Just look at your mates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KotZ said:

Well, wow. Ok. Fine. I'm a cop. I think I'm a cop. I might be insane. I investigated Hinckley on Night 1, I mean who wouldn't? It's Hinckley. I got scum. Well, megablocks, right? Megablocks in both yes and no. I mean how lucky is that that on my first action I get a scum? I never have that luck, in games or real life. But I'm still cautious, so that's why I voted for him yesterday when we were getting a lynch. He was acting scummy the past day, and we needed a lynch. What if he was godfather? If his death confirmed my fears, awesome. Besides, who would I tell on the second day? I can't announce myself, and I can't reach out to someone randomly, as I think that would lead to the protector protecting me (if there is one) and not a possible vig, or a blocker blocking me if they don't believe me when they could block a scum, or I'm reaching out to scum and giving away my role.

On Night 2, I investigated Bob, and received a scum role. Same thing as Hinckely, who we then later found out was town. And Bob is playing town to me, based off his posts. So this is bringing me to the conclusion I'm insane. If all the people I investigate are the opposite, then why wouldn't I be insane? My results are flipped, I think, unless Bob is a godfather whose results would be scum to me if I was insane, right?, which would reveal his role, and I'm leaning towards him town based off my results from Tauriel and her reveal.

Well this is a bit of an odd shock. I don't think I have ever encountered a game with an insane cop. I think a good chunk of us here have asked some good question that I would like to hear answers from you. 

1. Did you contact Bob at all after you found out his alliance? 

2. Why did you bring up nothing on Tauriel yesterday? 

Also Tyrion seems super defensive of Newt right now which is pinging me a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I did not reach out to anyone, Bob specifically, as I was worried about possibly finding a godfather. I'm still worried about that. I was trying to lay low on Day 2, starting my first vote on Kylo Ren and later flipping to Tauriel. Gauging reactions, and it would confirm my worries of me being an insane flavor of investigator. I'm not going to announce that on Day 2, because then the scum would know I am an investigator, and I'm insane or paranoid. As I said yesterday, "Measure twice, cut once."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I'm fine with:

Unvote: Raphael / Sir Stig 

Vote: Newt Scamander / KotZ

Either he's a liar or an unhelpful investigator. In a game where I don't even think there's a real investigator with so few people, I don't think there's an insane one. I can't recall the last insane cop. I think it was Bloodbrick's Asylum or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KotZ said:

Gauging reactions, and it would confirm my worries of me being an insane flavor of investigator. I'm not going to announce that on Day 2, because then the scum would know I am an investigator, and I'm insane or paranoid. 

How could you have had worries of being an insane cop on Day 2 if nothing in your night action results alluded to that? It would be a far stretch for a game this size to have such a rare role... 

I now firmly believe you're trying to save yourself with a desperate throw. It just makes me wonder why Tyrion is so adamant that you're not scum, instead crying that were trying to get the attention from his "waterproof" theories. :hmpf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is on this stupid wagon now! How can you still believe he's scum? I don't think Bob is his scum mate because that would be to risky of KotZ to associate himself with his scum mate by saying he had a town read on Bob, Khscarymovie4 hammered KotZ when he could have stayed comfortably put on Sir Stig's wagon, Tariq J could have hammered Sir Stig, And then Sandy, Sir Stig, and jimmynick started the ball rolling on KotZ. So unless there's some WIFOM play going on here, none of the people on KotZ's wagon can be scum.

So that just leaves me.

Poop.

 

Well anyways if KotZ is town then I'll probably be killed. If he flips scum then I'll be lynched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KotZ said:

Yes, I did not reach out to anyone, Bob specifically, as I was worried about possibly finding a godfather. I'm still worried about that. I was trying to lay low on Day 2, starting my first vote on Kylo Ren and later flipping to Tauriel. Gauging reactions, and it would confirm my worries of me being an insane flavor of investigator. I'm not going to announce that on Day 2, because then the scum would know I am an investigator, and I'm insane or paranoid. As I said yesterday, "Measure twice, cut once."

Yeah I have to ask why would you be so concerned about being insane on day 2? There very rare here, so for that to be a thought is weird. Also you say you wanted reactions on the Sandy lynch, did you get any? It never seemed like you followed up on the Ren lynch. Where did your reactions go? Why wait so long to finally vote for Tauriel? Did you expect a sudden lynch to form on her for you to join in? What would you had done if no one else was behind Tauriel? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Vote Count:
Raphael (Sir Stig): 2 votes (Trekkie99, KotZ)
Newt Scamander (KotZ): 6 Votes (Sandy, jimmynick, Sir Stig, Tariq j, Khscarymovie4, Bob)

With 8 players remaining, a majority of 5 is needed to lynch. 3 hours remains.

Edited by Kintobor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.