Kintobor

Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Day Three

24 minutes ago, Bob said:

I would scream it from the hill tops, if we weren't on a flat baseplate with plates on it. In a game with 10 players, I don't think there are any third party players. Especially not a jester. 

Vote: Raphael / Sir Stig 

I could see third-party, but not a jester. If so, Tracer is a terrible jester as nobody is voting for her.

10 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I definitely think Raphael and Newt look the scummiest and bah the most. I'm fine with lynching either one. I will vote for Raphael though as he has done a lot more scummy and wacky things, including failing to give any examples of the scummy things he said I did. After multiple times of me asking. 

Vote: Raphael (Sir Stig)

I mean, I'm not going to vote for myself, even if I do admit I've been sheepish the past day. Raphael, as I mentioned, is asking odd questions, like seemingly asking for the town PRs to out themselves in thread, or at least have someone do so in thread.

Vote: Raphael (Sir Stig)

And wow, as I was typing this there were like three replies to show. Damn I type slow. But what do you expect? I'm Newt Salamander.

What happened to the part where I was scum, Tyrion? Did you just forget?

On 6/21/2019 at 5:15 PM, Trekkie99 said:

^^^Scum^^^

Me thinks.

13 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I definitely think Raphael and Newt look the scummiest

You forgot about me! I was apparently "still the top" at the end of the day yesterday! What changed? You hurt my feewings!

13 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Everyone: If there is a town blocker or protector, today is the day to get that message across some way.

Egon already said it but this is stupid and an invitation for scum to steamroll us.

Just now, KotZ said:

I could see third-party, but not a jester. If so, Tracer is a terrible jester as nobody is voting for her.

This train of thought has nothing to do with Tracer whatsoever, does it? Why is she on your mind?

Quite frankly I feel uneasy that 3 of my Top Ten Anime Scum (uwu) have voted for Raphael in quick succession. I feel yet uneasier that Tyrion took 12 minutes between vomiting his sangria all over the floor (party foul!) and voting for Sir Stig, which he did practically the moment Korra gave him a playful :poke: for his language. It's possible a writeboard was involved in the timing of that interaction.

20 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I definitely think Raphael and Newt look the scummiest and bah the most. I'm fine with lynching either one. I will vote for Raphael though as he has done a lot more scummy and wacky things, including failing to give any examples of the scummy things he said I did. After multiple times of me asking.

Korra appears to be hyper-defensive over a single comment that Raphael made that itself was a bit dumb. Maybe it's just that we have different styles: if I think someone has bogus accusations, I tell them they're stupid, and apparently Korra does not. But maybe she does have something to hide.

3 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

This train of thought has nothing to do with Tracer whatsoever, does it? Why is she on your mind?

:wall: I just went and reread that chain. I totally meant Raphael, got mixed up with Tracer.

Don't cosplay mafia and work, friends.

12 hours ago, Bob said:

If you are the town blocker or protector please do not reveal in thread that you are the town blocker or protector for the love of god. What kind of a play is this?

There's no clues in the pictures. We spent half of the day yesterday wondering whether or not Daphne was the detective because she said off-handedly that we needed to become detectives to root out the scum. 

I can't tell what exactly your angle is here. I'm really not sure what you're out to accomplish. If you're scum you're making it really obvious. If you're town, you're looking extremely scummy. I just don't know what to make of you. :sceptic:

I hope this reason have not been the basis for voting on me. I did not mean that someone claimed in thread. I believed that was self explanatory. There is talk about a town block forming in the games I have played and read, but I have never been in one, so I don't know how it works. I would probably suggest that a vanilla townie lead the case.

10 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

That's because while I did not agree with Tyrion it was a perspective I could see someone having. Your reasoning's yesterday I could not see a perspective thus I continue to ask. Do you want a thank you? Thank you for giving very odd reasons as to why you vote I guess. 

Also nice to note that Ralph has continued to ignore my questions for the claims he made against me. @Sir Stig need I remind you what they were? 

Yes, please do. I don't have time to read through again and find a new explanation. Either I can't understand what you can't understand, or you are stalling and adding accusation. I urge anyone wondering to go back and read the back and forth between me and Korra, and make up their own mind. I would love to get constructive critisism, since I want to improve my communication.

3 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

Korra appears to be hyper-defensive over a single comment that Raphael made that itself was a bit dumb. Maybe it's just that we have different styles: if I think someone has bogus accusations, I tell them they're stupid, and apparently Korra does not. But maybe she does have something to hide.

Thanks, for noticing.

One more thing. Don't vote for me, it will be bad for your consciences tomorrow. I am town. Believe me. 

13 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

One more thing. Don't vote for me, it will be bad for your consciences tomorrow. I am town. Believe me. 

My Gosh. Your right. I'll be scarred for life. I'll never live it down for as long as I live. 

It's not a big deal really. Just look both ways before you cross the damn road.

Jokes aside, why shouldn't we lynch you? "I am town" isn't a sufficient reason.

2 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

Jokes aside, why shouldn't we lynch you? "I am town" isn't a sufficient reason.

Because I have better candidates.

There is definitely someone wrong among those that have their vote on me: @Bob, @Khscarymovie4, @Trekkie99 and @KotZ. I don't know who are most scummy, but some of you are town. The towniest of you in my opinion is Bob, Trekkie, maybe Kotz (see below). 

I believe my error is that I talk before I have invested to much in an opinion. If I come of as fishy because of that it is because I am fishing for crooks. If fishy is the term for a feeling, I would say the light hearted funny sentences Khscarymovie4 often adds right after planting "evidence" (to lighten up and distance herself from her involvement?), are the most slippery eel I get a sense of. The way she are just fine with lynching either me or Kotz, (but not Sandy? Why not Sandy?) makes me think maybe Kotz are more likely town. The more I think about it, the stronger my suspicion get. I am going back to my comment on day 2 vote (I would vote Korra if other also picked up a suspicion towards her). Since she was the first one to vote for me after Bob, I suspect her of pushing the bandwagon:  

Vote: Korra (Khscarymovie4)

Now I am fealing defeatist on the towns behalf. I am sorry I don't see why I am so scummy. Is it because I have asked/raised questions about just about everybody? Is it because I come up with theories based on all the threads, trying to find patterns across several days? Next time I play I will use an excel file to add notes from the very beginning.

I have to go to bed soon. How long time do I have to find more exact evidence? I am thinking about looking closely at how suspicions have been raised towards other players. Especially the ones that are carefully worded (and/or with a dismissive add-on at the end), so they don't actually catch on. I am starting with Khscarymovies4 posts (for reasons stated elsewhere in this post and probably my last few posts). I believe strongly that I have been to close to someones toes, and that there are gold in some of my exchanges/theories. I have read the previous day threads again every day, but not with such a clear purpose.

Just checked. It was just 3 hours ago since voting started, and already 4 votes?!?! There has to be scum among the four that have voted on me, so that is where my focus will be.
I have been busy today, so I have not been here early enough to prevent the bandwagon. I have plenty of time. Excuse me for not getting to it until there are 5-6 hours left. I hope there are not too many new fluff posts to read through tomorrow.

Way overdue bedtime. 5 AM here. I have much more than 5-6 hours. Oh, this is going to be an interesting day :)

Even at risk of going against the tide, I'm going to vote: Newt Scamander (KotZ).

He failed to vote on Day One, and hammered the lynch of a townie on Day Two when it could have been him leaving.

As vocal and all-over-the-place as Raphael is, it's more likely because of inexperience than trying to throw a curveball at us.

I also don't like the speed of how fast the votes piled on him, even though I understand they might be made out of annoyment.

5 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Really? was the one who pointed out that Newt was being sheepish on Day 2. If anything others have been nodding their heads or just ignoring my theories. Today I explained my problems with Newt and Rapheal's vote.  

I didn't mean to say you're not active, but the way you post is not causing suspicions, and that's what a perfect scum player does. So you can almost take that as a compliment, whichever side you are playing. :grin:

3 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

More of a opinion scum would have than town IMO.

Why is acknowledging someone's experience a scummy opinion? It's not that I voted Tauriel because of it...

4 hours ago, jimmynick said:

You forgot about me! I was apparently "still the top" at the end of the day yesterday! What changed? You hurt my feewings!

Oh don't worry, I'm still keeping my eyes on you. But as the day reveals a townie lynched and some more thinking, the sheepish votes on Tauriel look a lot more fishy to me.

4 hours ago, jimmynick said:

Well yeah, if someone makes up accusations that have no merit at all I will attack those claims. If I said "I think Black Canary is scummy for reminding us countless times of the rules" you would probably keep asking what the hell that means tell you got an answer. 

3 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Yes, please do. I don't have time to read through again and find a new explanation. Either I can't understand what you can't understand, or you are stalling and adding accusation. I urge anyone wondering to go back and read the back and forth between me and Korra, and make up their own mind. I would love to get constructive critisism, since I want to improve my communication.

Fair enough. 

On 6/21/2019 at 10:37 AM, Sir Stig said:

@Khscarymovie4: Why did you have to point out it was a joke vote on me yesterday? After Jimmynick pointed out stupid reason. I don't find much contribution in your posts, other than keeping score of who is not active, and stating obvious mafia strategies

I still am not sure what you are talking about here. As I said yesterday and today that I did not do either of these things except agreeing with Tyrion that I wanted to hear from you when you were completely silent. 

2 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Because I have better candidates.

There is definitely someone wrong among those that have their vote on me: @Bob, @Khscarymovie4, @Trekkie99 and @KotZ. I don't know who are most scummy, but some of you are town. The towniest of you in my opinion is Bob, Trekkie, maybe Kotz (see below). 

I believe my error is that I talk before I have invested to much in an opinion. If I come of as fishy because of that it is because I am fishing for crooks. If fishy is the term for a feeling, I would say the light hearted funny sentences Khscarymovie4 often adds right after planting "evidence" (to lighten up and distance herself from her involvement?), are the most slippery eel I get a sense of. The way she are just fine with lynching either me or Kotz, (but not Sandy? Why not Sandy?) makes me think maybe Kotz are more likely town. The more I think about it, the stronger my suspicion get. I am going back to my comment on day 2 vote (I would vote Korra if other also picked up a suspicion towards her). Since she was the first one to vote for me after Bob, I suspect her of pushing the bandwagon:  

Vote: Korra (Khscarymovie4)

Sorry I like to add a bit of fun into this game of life. I swear I will not do it no more my mutant master! Oh no I did it again! I am for sure a scummo. 

Back to seriousness as of course our ninja is the most seriousness of all living beings. 

On 6/20/2019 at 3:34 PM, Sir Stig said:

Hammerhead! Shark Bait! Wazzaaaaaahhhh??!?!?!

I have this tune in my head. It goes a little like this: "Listen to your heart" I can't remember the rest

But why do you find my little add along jokes scummy and not Tyrions? Who you just responded to and also on the lynch against you? 

3 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

My Gosh. Your right. I'll be scarred for life. I'll never live it down for as long as I live. 

It's not a big deal really. Just look both ways before you cross the damn road.

As to why I would rather lynch you or Newt is simple. You had the most sheep like scummy votes. Kylo Ren (Who's Sandy?) at least had a reason why you two just joined along because? We need a lynch I guess. Once again your points against me don't make too much sense. 

6 hours ago, Sandy said:

Why is acknowledging someone's experience a scummy opinion? It's not that I voted Tauriel because of it...

You didn't just acknowledge Tauriel's experience, you said that having him around as scum would've been deadly. As town, I never think like this nor vote for this reason which is why I think your thought process is scummy. Some of your previous posts have been similar, but Tauriel said this isn't unlike you, so I don't know for sure what to think.

1 hour ago, Trekkie99 said:

As town, I never think like this nor vote for this reason which is why I think your thought process is scummy. 

So you change your entire brain between games? Town or scum, I always think the same way about this game. It's what I do that changes.

11 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

The towniest of you in my opinion is Bob

:wub:

10 hours ago, Sandy said:

I also don't like the speed of how fast the votes piled on him, even though I understand they might be made out of annoyment.

Neither do I if I'm honest with you. I voted for him because I felt he was the most scummy, and three more people followed suit instantly. I'm not sure what to make of it, but he's close to being voted out and killed in a comical fashion. So is he town and the scum are just delighted to be getting rid of him? Or is he scum? I'll have to put my thinking cap on. Okay. I've put my thinking cap on. Nothing's changed, but I feel slightly less drafty. 

Jokes aside, not sure how to feel about Newt. He could very well be scum. As could Tyrion, but I don't think I can get away with suspecting him three days in a row. I'll keep it on Raphael until I am convinced sufficiently otherwise. 

On 6/13/2019 at 7:28 PM, Sir Stig said:

Alright, we need to get our drunk on. Who wants supa dupa hot Bloody Marys with extra celery?

First post of day 1. To which Korra replies in the second post of the day:

On 6/13/2019 at 7:40 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

No thanks! I don't expect to take anything from you now that it seems we have to worry about ninjas. 

Anyone want to play some twister? I am quite good at that game. That's the one where you make twisters to see who can create the coolest one right? 

And she follows up with this planted suspicion:

On 6/14/2019 at 7:08 AM, Khscarymovie4 said:

...snip

Maybe its all a setup for a ninja's kiss of death. Can ninjas do that? Either way I'm not sure how I would feel if I had to kiss the big turtle over there. 

The above post is a reply to Sandy. Is it strange that I react to this set up? Why am I involved in this again?

Oh, and I found the post I think you have been asking for repeatedly (response to Black Canary):

On 6/16/2019 at 10:28 AM, Khscarymovie4 said:

How very hurtful:cry3:. If only you knew what I could do to the ground below you. 

It seems we have had a good amount of time that has past sense we have been allowed to vote. Some have not done so and as I think the last adventure similar to this that I read in a book or something proved, it is always good to keep in eye on the quiet ones. So I would like to see a vote from our fellows of @KotZ, @Hinckley, and @Sandy

Hinckley is proven town. Kotz/Newt and Sandy/Kylo Ren had been active day 1.
Let me repeat your quote from about 3 posts up: "Kylo Ren (Who's Sandy?)".  Clean your own path before critisizing other on nick/role confusion.

Voting order:
Tyrion: Korra
Daphne (Killed and confirmed town): Tyrion 
Bob: Newt
Korra: Raphael
Tracer: Bob
Black Canary: Korra
Kylo Ren: Raphael
Tyrion: Changed his vote from Korra to Newt  <-saving Korra from having most votes?
Korra:: Changed her vote from Raphael to Tyrion <- when it is clear we are not going to get a lynch that day

My impression from day 1: The relation between Korra and Tyrion paired with voting pattern are so far confirming my theory. The interaction between them are strange, sometimes confirming each others replies to others, or presumably at each others throat. Please go back and read through the day for yourselves, and see if you think I am wrong. I find more on Korra than Tyrion, but I do find Tyrion to be joking a lot and contributing much to the town. Not sure if he is just having fun, and I still ponder what the motive of the PMs are. Coming back with day 2 after some house chores.

13 hours ago, KotZ said:

:wall: I just went and reread that chain. I totally meant Raphael, got mixed up with Tracer.

Don't cosplay mafia and work, friends.

I don't buy that. You distinguish between Tracer and Raphael in your post, so surely you knew of some of the reasons people voted for him? Or were you just not paying attention and putting an opportunistic hammer-minus-one vote on our ninja turtle friend? The same way you opportunistically hammered dear old Tauriel yesterday?

9 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Well yeah, if someone makes up accusations that have no merit at all I will attack those claims. If I said "I think Black Canary is scummy for reminding us countless times of the rules" you would probably keep asking what the hell that means tell you got an answer. 

If there's nothing to it, you don't need to dignify it with a response. In the post you quoted, where Sir Stig accused you of discussing "mafia strategies", I can't find anything that remotely resembles what I think he means, which is why I called it dumb in my last post:

13 hours ago, jimmynick said:

a single comment that Raphael made that itself was a bit dumb.

Yet you're all het up about it.

Vote: Newt Scamander (KotZ)

Current Vote Count:
Raphael (Sir Stig): 4 votes (Bob, Khscarymovie4, Trekkie99, KotZ)
Korra (Khscarymovie4): 1 Vote (Sir Stig)
Newt Scamander (KotZ): 2 Votes (Sandy, jimmynick)
Non-Voting: (Tariq j)

With 8 players remaining, a majority of 5 is needed to lynch. 31 hours remain.

I am reading day 2 and 3 again now. @jimmynick have made several good points on Newt/Kotz, and I find her reasoning good throughout the days. @Khscarymovie4: If you are town, although I have found suspicious behaviour from you, I hope not our similar aggressive game style makes it easier for the scum.

Kotz have been involved in several votings that have taken down Townies. Because of the way the votes on me piled in, I am sure there are scum among those voting for me. I put my trust in the ones that have voted Kotz, todays reasoning from Kylo and Black Canary was good. One connection I am looking at is Newt/Tyrion. But atm I am getting a headache, so I'll take a break.

Also, In order to give Korra the benefit of the doubt.:

Unvote: Korra (Khscarymovie4

Vote: Newt (Kotz)

3 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Kotz have been involved in several votings that have taken down Townies. Because of the way the votes on me piled in, I am sure there are scum among those voting for me. I put my trust in the ones that have voted Kotz, todays reasoning from Kylo and Black Canary was good. One connection I am looking at is Newt/Tyrion. But atm I am getting a headache, so I'll take a break.

Several? I've only voted in one that took down a townie. I missed voting on Day 1.

5 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Several? I've only voted in one that took down a townie. I missed voting on Day 1.

Today included.

11 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Today included.

And which of today's votes have taken down a Townie? Last I checked, there isn't a majority on anyone, and the day isn't over.

4 minutes ago, KotZ said:

And which of today's votes have taken down a Townie? Last I checked, there isn't a majority on anyone, and the day isn't over.

I am ahead of my time. I understand the mechanics of the game.

5 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Current Vote Count:
Korra (Khscarymovie4): 1 Vote (Sir Stig)
Newt Scamander (KotZ): 2 3 Votes (Sandy, jimmynick, Sir Stig)

With 8 players remaining, a majority of 5 is needed to lynch. 31 hours remain.

Nani?! My three top scum reads all on the same wagon?! Not possible!!!!!

I highly encourage everyone to look at the previous days votes. Write them down to help create a clearer image for yourself. 

41 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

I understand the mechanics of the game.

We should hope so. :snicker:

All this rambling makes me more convinced Raphael is genuinely trying to play this game for the town. But we shall see...

2 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

Nani?! My three top scum reads all on the same wagon?! Not possible!!!!!

I highly encourage everyone to look at the previous days votes. Write them down to help create a clearer image for yourself. 

Please do. Look at all the days. Look at my post about day 1. (I did have a small clue on Sandy, but I find it is easier to point out things if I take one thing at a time - Which makes it harder to explain the connection... oh no, I am talking gibberish again).

2 minutes ago, Sandy said:

We should hope so. :snicker:

All this rambling makes me more convinced Raphael is genuinely trying to play this game for the town. But we shall see...

We shall... Please tune in tomorrow for the latest discoveries in Cosplay Mafia (I am going to have 1 more beer and going to bed soon). :D Probably available for comment for a few hours more, but I am putting my investigation on hold until  have gotten more sleep and get my alcohol level down. Great party! Still more Bloody Marys to go around ;)

7 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

First post of day 1. To which Korra replies in the second post of the day:

And she follows up with this planted suspicion:

The above post is a reply to Sandy. Is it strange that I react to this set up? Why am I involved in this again?

Are we really bringing up day 1 post that are merely there to add to the RP aspect? 

7 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

Hinckley is proven town. Kotz/Newt and Sandy/Kylo Ren had been active day 1.
Let me repeat your quote from about 3 posts up: "Kylo Ren (Who's Sandy?)".  Clean your own path before critisizing other on nick/role confusion.

I was not saying that Ren or Newt had been inactive, I was saying that they had not voted. Is it wrong to want to get a vote out of someone? Also what does Tauriel's alignment have to do with this? 

6 hours ago, jimmynick said:

If there's nothing to it, you don't need to dignify it with a response. In the post you quoted, where Sir Stig accused you of discussing "mafia strategies", I can't find anything that remotely resembles what I think he means, which is why I called it dumb in my last post:

Yet you're all het up about it.

Vote: Newt Scamander (KotZ)

But why would I not respond to it? If someone has flat out made something up you bet I'm going to point it out. If you want to just call it dumb fine, but I find it more scummy. I find you too be a little in defense of Raphael and it's putting you higher on my radar. Don't worry I never forgot about you!

Current Vote Count:
Newt Scamander (KotZ): 3 Votes (Sandy, jimmynick, Sir Stig)

With 8 players remaining, a majority of 5 is needed to lynch. 24 hours remain.