LegoLyons

A day in Fabuland Paradise. Vignette

Fantastic! I love that you've included the Fabuland Builders Guild Obligatory Frog, or the FBGOF. :laugh: Nice Fabuland paradise forest. It's very Dr. Seussian. Your tree reminds me of a plant that grows here in the US midwest, the burning bush. If you're going for the Fabuland Edge, I think I know what he's reading... :blush: Playmouse... :wacko:

Fantastic! I love that you've included the Fabuland Builders Guild Obligatory Frog, or the FBGOF. :laugh: Nice Fabuland paradise forest. It's very Dr. Seussian. Your tree reminds me of a plant that grows here in the US midwest, the burning bush. If you're going for the Fabuland Edge, I think I know what he's reading... :blush: Playmouse... :wacko:
Hinckley stole everything I had to say, so I second his statement.
Oh yeah! Go Fabuland Edge! :laugh:

Thanks for the comments, now where did I put that mouse????? :classic:

A neat scenery indeed. If there´re not so many pictures in his book he´s maybe reading John Steinbeck´s Of Mice and Men.... :tongue:

Great vignette! Love the greens that you have put in, which make it dense looking but not packed at the same time. I wonder what our little friend is reading? I love this fig very much!!! :blush:

Fantastic! I love that you've included the Fabuland Builders Guild Obligatory Frog, or the FBGOF. :laugh:

Oh, no! :sing: I don't own that frog :cry_sad: . How can sill be in the FBG :look: ?

Fortunately, this vig is so relaxing that I'm already forgetting how upset I was while writing the above line :laugh: .

Great job, LegoLyons :thumbup: Your forest is very nice and cleverly built.

Fabuland relax ON!

LuxorV

he is reading Playboy :)

haha, Fabulantastic...simply Fabulantastic - great! :laugh: