Contest1.png.0d0b802f7219a7b1973af4d42895ee59.png

The Votes are Counted, the Results are in. It is time to announce the winners!

1st Place @Garmadon

47976388156_af03d10b74_z.jpg

an impressive Dragon Forge.

2nd Place @_shaddow_

n5fRPkb.jpg

A hefty Fire Mech

3rd Place @Exetrius

47973439507_e9aa774441_c.jpg

A terrifying Stone Army Tomb

If you could PM me postal details for your prizes to be sent out and you're welcome to choose any tag from the Ninjago Tags 

cole.png jay.png kai.png lloyd.png  zane.png  

@Pate-keetongu, @kritch and @Bricknave: You three, as 4th and joint 5th place are also welcome to choose a tag if you'd like one.

@Exetrius can also choose to have the special x.png  tag for the most excellent help in tallying up the votes.

@Peppermint_M Big thanks for hosting this contest, it was the perfect opportunity to pay tribute to my favorite LEGO theme! Once again, congrats to big winner @Garmadon, to @_shaddow_ and to @Pate-keetongu and @Bricknave, who had fantastic entries early in the game and set the bar high for those who followed. :thumbup::thumbup:

2 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

@Exetrius can also choose to have the special x.png  tag for the most excellent help in tallying up the votes.

Sweet! :blush: That's an offer I simply cannot refuse, yes please! :sweet: 

As Exetrius said, thanks a lot for running this contest, @Peppermint_M, and congrats to the other winners and runner-ups! :thumbup:  It's always great to see Ninjago MOCs, and there were a lot of very nice ones built for this! :classic:

@Peppermint_M Thank you for hosting this contest. I must say the thing I'm most happy for, with this contest, is the fact that we got some high quality mocs from Ninjago, which is a theme with so much potential and yet we rarely see much in terms of creations. Also, congrats on both the other winners, these creations are awesome !

20 hours ago, Exetrius said:

@Peppermint_M Big thanks for hosting this contest, it was the perfect opportunity to pay tribute to my favorite LEGO theme! Once again, congrats to big winner @Garmadon, to @_shaddow_ and to @Pate-keetongu and @Bricknave, who had fantastic entries early in the game and set the bar high for those who followed. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sweet! :blush: That's an offer I simply cannot refuse, yes please! :sweet: 

Thank you @Exetrius! Building my entry for this contest was a pleasure!

Congratulations to you and to the other main winners, @Garmadon and @_shaddow_!

Thank you @Peppermint_M for hosting this contest! I would choose this Venomari, or "Lloyd," tag: lloyd.png

It would complement my Venomari Shrine entry! :classic:

Congratulations to all the winners! Really awesome to see the talents brewing here in forums.

Cheers!

Congratulations to the winners! All the entries looks very awesome there and pretty high-tiered too!

And thanks to Peppermint M for hosting this contest too! Glad to have participated alongside ExeSandbox!

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for the great contest! There were several terrific creations.

A tag? I'd like to have the Jay one, the blue octopus one, please.