BaronSat

Store Display & Flat Boxes

Hello,

I have some promo / display / hanger carboard items but can't find informations about those?! As I know there are experts here, I'd like to know if anybody ever saw these, does people collect them, is there any data bank and any other things you'd like to mention :)
The photos are large (note for moderator : if better I can put all the photos in my post) so I just put a link to a folder hosted on my website :
https://www.baronsat.net/baronshop/LEGO-STORE-DISPLAY/

Just this one as it's the only on refernced by Bricklink but in German language.

Thanks.

LEGO-STORE-DISPLAY-HANGING-SIGN-02-C.jpg

I don't know any database that would contain such things, but I did find one (in France too!) with the 1994 McDonald's promo polybags, it's also an hanging ad with three floors.

I can't say you anything about how these were used in toyshops in the 90's, I'm too young... Only thing i'm sure is that shops had to have an high ceilling to display that!

Yours are really nice and well conserved!

I once got my hands on one of the oversized CMF packets used as store displays. The store was going to throw it away. I asked the manager if I could have it and he was happy to give it to me. I mentioned it on the discussion board of a LUG I was a member of at the time and within minutes I had received offers to buy it from me.