Thanks for sharing free instructions.  Growing up I was always amazed by monster trucks like Bigfoot and Gravedigger.  If I can I think I'm going to build this in blue :). Amazing work!

On 7/6/2019 at 11:26 PM, KevinMoo said:

hey guys, I have completed building instructions for the Monster Truck:

48217716572_c04567f8cf_c.jpg

48217716422_feb81b15bc_c.jpg

Besides the change of color scheme and other minor improvements, I’m using a new full-frame camera to shoot all photos for a better picture quality.

It’s now available for free on Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-26278/KevinMoo/monster-truck-with-automated-differential-lock/

Hope you like it and enjoy building!

These are such beautiful building instructions. I too make BIs, but not like these. I was wondering if you would share how you create the parts list images and the submodel images with arrows. thanks so much!!

On 8/9/2019 at 4:39 AM, 1963maniac said:

These are such beautiful building instructions. I too make BIs, but not like these. I was wondering if you would share how you create the parts list images and the submodel images with arrows. thanks so much!!

All those rendered parts in the parts list on each page are generated by LPub3D, when opening a MOC file in LPub3D,  you can find all individual parts under the “LPub3D”-“assem” folder. All the rest are just Photoshop work, including frames, arrows, texts, chroma keying, etc.

4 hours ago, KevinMoo said:

you can find all individual parts under the “LPub3D”-“assem” folder. 

Could you please explain this? Thanks.