classicbuilder

This’ll take a while...

Hello! I am the creator classic builder. I recently discovered Eurobricks(technically I knew about it before, but I hadn’t thought about joining.), and I have realized that there is not a better place to post my creations.

I plan on building 3 large builds: 1 for city, 1 for space and 1 for castle. This is the only thing I 100% know I will complete, and in order to finish them, I will not work on any other major builds for a while. 

I also will give information about the LEGO company and their history. When it comes to naming LEGOs history and several other topics on LEGO, I am a robot. But robots don’t know everything, so please don’t expect everything.

That is all I must say. I hope to see your builds in the future, and hope you will see mine. Goodbye!

P.S. I have a large amount of LEGO, and I have never sorted it, so it will take a year or so to sort it all.

Edited by classicbuilder
Update on importance(I don’t know what that means either)

5 hours ago, classicbuilder said:

Hello! I am the creator classic builder. I recently discovered Eurobricks(technically I knew about it before, but I hadn’t thought about joining.), and I have realized that there is no better place to post my creations.

Why I say you’ll see a lot of me is because of two things. I plan on building many beautiful MOCs. And these aren’t exclusive to one theme. I will try to contribute to some, if not all of the themes on Eurobricks, but I will mainly work on CITY, CASTLE and SPACE, because as my name implies, I’m a classic builder.

I also will give information about the LEGO company and their history. When it comes to naming LEGOs history and several other topics on LEGO, I am a robot. But robots don’t know everything, so don’t expect everything.

That is all I have to say, so remember, inspire and develop the builders of the future.

Welcome to Eurobricks.

I'm glad to hear that you'll be sharing mocs because I for one, really like classic themes and would love to see more classic styled mocs. Especially in Castle.

Hi!

It will be really cool to see some good old fashioned LEGO MOCs.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a good time.

On 6/23/2019 at 12:50 AM, classicbuilder said:

I will try to contribute to some, if not all of the themes on Eurobricks, but I will mainly work on CITY, CASTLE and SPACE, because as my name implies, I’m a classic builder.

Welcome to Eurobricks, @classicbuilder!  You ever created a pirate themed MOC? :pir-grin:

On 6/24/2019 at 9:52 AM, Mister Phes said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, @classicbuilder!  You ever created a pirate themed MOC? :pir-grin:

No, not any that are very professional, at least, but I think that could be the theme I can make a MOC on soon. maybe a cursed Isle.

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks !

I will look forward to your MOCs then. Especially if you build in Pirates and Castle themes !

A cursed Pirate Island sounds good to my ears :pir-grin: