Sign in to follow this  
Krisha

[MOC] 1980 Wide Body Pickup (VW Caddy-ish)

Hi all

This is my second attempt to build some sort of MOC as my first one (Can am X3) failed massively as only topic was creed and couple parts putted together over a year ago!

This time returning whit idea I had for while, create some sort of smallish size manual model(old school pick up truck). Inspired by VW Caddy 1980 never seen till started research on mother Google!

MOC is based on close VW chassis length but will be modified as idea is to "dress" Caddy in wide body. 

So far I manage to scale frame size and heights (see pictures below)(edited wasn't aware that here is picture size limit. Any ideas or suggestions as people are putting pictures in the topic how to do it and what is the best way?)  . Steering system whit steering wheel ,suspension, openable door, hood, all still to be put into and decision on colour still to come. Only building in red now to figure out dimension.

photo link attached https://flic.kr/s/aHsmEp2xQk

Edited by Krisha
Photo link attached

Photo link attached now, not much done so far but will make some progress tonight. Planning to get chassis frame finish and start working on suspension and steering