HoMa

Fx Bricks (Michael Gale) announces Fx Track system

I think you guys need more faith. Remember the delays with straights, different radius curves, etc.? It is still situation in China (and how they manage the covid with complete city or region lockdowns), so let Michael work it out. My personal impression was that they want these products (and the following up product linr) to come alive at the level as those who have been waiting 10+ years for large radius 9V switches.

Remember they haven't started the tracks with crowd-funded campaigns, but with their own investments.

1 hour ago, Ashi Valkoinen said:

think you guys need more faith.

100% This. And the rest of your post.

Best,
Thorsten

New update on the Fx blog. TLDR: switches are comming but after testing at conventions over the summer there are a couple of modifications they want to make before full release. Expected preorder January 2023 with delivery around March. Simultaneously R64 , S1.6 , and S3.2 will be released. New store inventory of current products are being sorted and will be stocked soon.

18 hours ago, Andalo_an said:

New update on the Fx blog. TLDR: switches are comming but after testing at conventions over the summer there are a couple of modifications they want to make before full release. Expected preorder January 2023 with delivery around March. Simultaneously R64 , S1.6 , and S3.2 will be released. New store inventory of current products are being sorted and will be stocked soon.

Ahhhh very good to see this.  In the future I do intend to invest in this - though as I have approximately 0 pieces of LEGO 9v train equipment I see no point in doing so until the ‘complete set’ of components is out.  Looking forward to it, Michael!

So great news !

Also it is very interesting they were testing intensively their products and fixing the issues (and also communicating on them)

They also said that they have new stocks to be delivered to JB Spielwaren