Kintobor

Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Day Two

17 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

This whole bit is fluff, but the emboldened section could be perceived as him stating the reason he as scum killed Daphne. I know it's far fetched for scum to state the reason they may have killed Daphne, but it's weird.

Yes, if I killed someone I would immediately reveal why I did it to everyone. :hmpf:

Again, I was just responding to people saying Daphne got killed because she said the word detective. So it wasn't even my idea to begin with. Sheesh!

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

I don't believe for a second that in a game this small there's a jester. I'm very sorry if I'm metagaming a tad, but that's just what I believe. 

I had to look it up

4 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Yeah, I am probably the village idiot. Or a real life jester/joker/fool. Just wanted to check Tyrions reaction. Come on, who is in a lynching mood?!! 
Unvote: Egon Spengler (Bob) 
Vote: Tyrion Lannister (Trekkie99)

How about we all vote for Raphael, and then make Sandy hammer? :snicker:

6 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

How about we all vote for Raphael, and then make Sandy hammer? :snicker:

Hammerhead! Shark Bait! Wazzaaaaaahhhh??!?!?!

I have this tune in my head. It goes a little like this: "Listen to your heart" I can't remember the rest

I keep forgetting jesters don't kill those who hammer them. That's the vengeful role.

48 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I’m so confused as to what’s just happened in the past hour. To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if our green turtle was a jester. I feel at this stage we’re literally latching in to anything we can to vote. Logical or otherwise. 

34 minutes ago, Bob said:

I don't believe for a second that in a game this small there's a jester. I'm very sorry if I'm metagaming a tad, but that's just what I believe. 

I'm agreeing with Bob on this one... have we ever had a jester role before anyway? We're all acting very "oooh shiny!" with every bit of information or misinformation that comes out.

59 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Are'n't we all?

Um...no... :look:

16 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Yeah, I am probably the village idiot. Or a real life jester/joker/fool. Just wanted to check Tyrions reaction. Come on, who is in a lynching mood?!! 
Unvote: Egon Spengler (Bob) 
Vote: Tyrion Lannister (Trekkie99)

What's with the Russian Roulette voting? I know you don't have a lot of Mafia experience, but this behavior isn't helping anyone.

unvote: Egon Spangler (Bob) but I'm not sure which of the current candidates I feel have the best case against them. I was leaning towards Kylo Ren because he has weak-ass reasons for voting for me. Don't want it to look like an OMGUS, though.

Eh, what the hell? Vote: Kylo Ren (Sandy) for knowing the Scum motivation for killing Daphne and for voting for me...because I'm aggressive? When I haven't even begun to aggress yet.

Plus, I was easy to vote for since I already have two penalty votes. At least I think so if @Kintobor would post a vote tally for us!

43 minutes ago, KotZ said:

I'm agreeing with Bob on this one... have we ever had a jester role before anyway? We're all acting very "oooh shiny!" with every bit of information or misinformation that comes out.

There's been several jester's but they're rare. Mostly people like to bring them up when somebody is acting irrational or weird. 

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

There's been several jester's but they're rare. Mostly people like to bring them up when somebody is acting irrational or weird. 

I feel like they've only been brought up recently, although there are several games I missed in the past.

Current Votes:
Tauriel (Hinckley): 3 votes (penalty!, penalty!, Sandy)
Newt (KotZ): 2 votes (penalty!, penalty!)

Kylo Ren (Sandy): 3 Votes (jimmynick, KotZ, Hinckley)

Black Canary (jimmynick): 2 Votes (khsvarymovie4, Tariq j)

Egon Spengler (Bob): 1 Vote (Hinckley)

Raphael (Sir Stig): 1 Vote (Trekkie99)

Tyrion (Trekkie99): 2 Votes (Sir Stig, Bob)

Apologies on the delay, I’m currently on mobile! 26 hours remain in the day! A majority of 5 is needed to lynch.

Edited by Kintobor

3 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

Unvote: Raphael (Sir Stig)

Vote: Kylo Solo (Sandy)

Vote: Kylo Ren (Sandy)

19 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

Once again it seems as though you're jumping onto a lynch without any justification for it. There's still plenty of time left in the day. There doesn't seem to be any urgency to get a lynch through. Care to explain why you're voting this way? 

7 minutes ago, Bob said:

Once again it seems as though you're jumping onto a lynch without any justification for it.

I voted for Sandy earlier, but our host didn't hear me over my own obnoxiousness. Looks more like your jumping the gun. 

Justification? He's our best choice as of now for all the reasons that you've deemed as "nothing of any worth" and "odd statements" that aren't "odd enough to warrant voting for". 

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

There's still plenty of time left in the day. There doesn't seem to be any urgency to get a lynch through. Care to explain why you're voting this way? 

:wacko:

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

Current Votes:

Kylo Ren (Sandy): 3 Votes (jimmynick, KotZ, Hinckley)

Black Canary (jimmynick): (khsvarymovie4, Tariq j,

Egon Spengler (Bob): 1 Vote (Hinckley)

Raphael (Sir Stig): 1 Vote (Trekkie99)

Apologies on the delay, I’m currently on mobile! 26 hours remain in the day! A majority of 5 is needed to lynch.

Dude, sweet. I get two votes! And all the votes against Black Canary don't count. What crazy game mechanics! :hmpf:

Current Votes:

Kylo Ren (Sandy): 3 Votes (jimmynick, KotZ, Hinckley)

Edited by Kintobor

4 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

Is there a role modifier that makes a player annoying? 

Whatever it is, I think you've got it.

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

Kylo Ren (Sandy): 4 Votes (jimmynick, KotZ, Hinckley)

I think that's only 3, @Kintobor

If you vote me, you'll be voting out a vanilla town, so no major damage done. Let's just hope you catch a mobster tomorrow, in that case. :blush:

7 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Eh, what the hell? Vote: Kylo Ren (Sandy) for knowing the Scum motivation for killing Daphne and for voting for me...because I'm aggressive? When I haven't even begun to aggress yet.

I'm not sure why I am such a convincing case, though. Tauriel is twisting my words to seem like I had something to do with Daphne's death, when all I was saying is that in my experience scum usually target the semi-vocal players first. I know that wasn't a very deep analysis given that we were all pretty "semi-vocal" yesterday, but I had to start off with something.

I was prepared to change my vote, but now Tauriel seems my solitary vote has scared her enough to rally people against me, so I'm going to keep it.

In the coming days, please don't let her lead you astray just because she's the most experienced one around.

23 minutes ago, Sandy said:

If you vote me, you'll be voting out a vanilla town, so no major damage done. Let's just hope you catch a mobster tomorrow, in that case. :blush:

I'm not sure why I am such a convincing case, though. Tauriel is twisting my words to seem like I had something to do with Daphne's death, when all I was saying is that in my experience scum usually target the semi-vocal players first. I know that wasn't a very deep analysis given that we were all pretty "semi-vocal" yesterday, but I had to start off with something.

I was prepared to change my vote, but now Tauriel seems my solitary vote has scared her enough to rally people against me, so I'm going to keep it.

In the coming days, please don't let her lead you astray just because she's the most experienced one around.

Sorry, Admiral Piett, but I'm not rallying anyone, anywhere. For the record, I'm unconvinced you're the best vote. But, there isn't a solid case on anyone, only gut feelings to go around. I don't feel confident about my vote, at all, and I would not encourage anybody to follow my lead at the moment.

8 hours ago, jimmynick said:

Whatever it is, I think you've got it.

I think that's only 3, @Kintobor

It seems like you are not really paying attention, Tyrion repeated his vote a few post above yours (see below)

9 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Current Votes:

Kylo Ren (Sandy): 3 Votes (jimmynick, KotZ, Hinckley)

See below.

11 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

Actually, I think it is 4. Or how many times does Tyrion/@Trekkie99 have to vote before it is counted?

I find it hard to put a finger on what triggers me. I had the impression that Trekkie was flailing.

17 hours ago, jimmynick said:

One could go back to my comment that Kylo Ren has a defeatist attitude on Day Two. Tauriel, too, has pointed out reasons

Why are we looking for excuses to vote? I think Kylo is not acting in our best interests, so I voted for him :def_shrug:

Since I last posted, though, Tyrion seems to have been digging a hole:

what?

If you think my vote is an astute move, why don't you follow me? :look: It seems we have a great arm's length triangle of finger pointing, where Tyrion, Tauriel and Kylo all hate each other but aren't (with the exception of Sandy's vote for Hinck) formalizing that suspicion by voting. It reminds me of a love triangle I'm in with Green Arrow and the Flash.

Thanks for putting words into my mouth.

"anti-town" also includes townies who are acting dumb, like a certain Mall-Cop-Draq-Queen did a few months ago. I'd put Tyrion in "anti-town" too. He might be scum, third party, or town, but he certainly isn't helping us.

Actually, I voted "early" (check the timestamp - more than 24 hours into the day) because I wanted to hunker down and watch some TV, and also because I thought it would prompt some discussion. And here we are.

So, Kylo is not helping. Trekkie is not helping. You repeat my words about Tyrion digging a hole. Tauriel too has pointed out reasons... Setting Tyrion, Tauriel and Kylo up against each other. A lot of gaslighting.

@Khscarymovie4: Why did you have to point out it was a joke vote on me yesterday? After Jimmynick pointed out stupid reason. I don't find much contribution in your posts, other than keeping score of who is not active, and stating obvious mafia strategies.

Both of yesterdays non-voters are piling on Kylo/Sandy. Don't know what to make of that, but not posting day one makes me want to put a vote on Tauriel/Hinckley. Why not Newt? I don't know. Why not?

10 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Sorry, Admiral Piett, but I'm not rallying anyone, anywhere. For the record, I'm unconvinced you're the best vote. But, there isn't a solid case on anyone, only gut feelings to go around. I don't feel confident about my vote, at all, and I would not encourage anybody to follow my lead at the moment.

You are unconvinced that he'll turn up mafia you mean? I understand. Better to state that you are not sure, so you can't be blamed if that happens...

Combined with your earlier comments about my inexperience (That's right, that one hit me right in the feels), I will change my vote again. Let's see who hammers, and who doesn't. If he turns up town, I, Sandy and the hammerer will be under scrutiny. This is a risk I am willing to take. I would vote for Korry/Khscarymovie4 if she was close, and am willing to change if enough people are on board with that gut feeling. Since most does not understand my gibberish, I just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best (getting a scum early on).
Unvote: Tyrion Lannister (Trekkie99)

Vote: Tauriel (Hinkley)

Current Votes:
Kylo Ren (Sandy): 4 Votes (jimmynick, KotZ, Hinckley, Trekkie99)

Apologies for the errors in the vote count, I believe I have the issues fixed. :thumbup:

20 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Apologies for the errors in the vote count, I believe I have the issues fixed. :thumbup:

Sir Stig just voted Hinckley, so we are tied at 4 votes each.

Who will hammer the lynch now, that's the question.

On 6/21/2019 at 10:37 AM, Sir Stig said:

Both of yesterdays non-voters are piling on Kylo/Sandy. Don't know what to make of that, but not posting day one makes me want to put a vote on Tauriel/Hinckley. Why not Newt? I don't know. Why not?

Unvote: Tyrion Lannister (Trekkie99)

Vote: Tauriel (Hinkley)

There is evidence out there, if you're not too dense to find it, that I predicted I wouldn't be around much on Day One. Even if you're not illiterate you may find me giving an explicit explanation for my absence in this very thread.

Your vote is stupid.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:11 AM, Sandy said:

Sir Stig just voted Hinckley, so we are tied at 4 votes each.

Who will hammer the lynch now, that's the question.

My vote may also be stupid. Who can tell? I don't feel confident leaving you in a hammerable position. I know I shouldn't be either, but let's pay attention who took advantage of my penalty votes. Ah shit, you're one of them. I was going to unvote you. Ugh. :hmpf: I don't know. Maybe you are the best candidate. If I get hammered, which would be lame, and only the third time I was lynched as a Townie, but you would–as Kylo also claims–only be losing a vanilla Townie. And I'm not sure how helpful I've really been anyway.

But remember, the choice to lynch me would lay on 3 people only, which again, is super lame. My bet would be that at least one of them is Scum. But would it be the hammer? Or are the Scum usually afraid to hammer. Your WIFOM has been served prematurely. Choke on it.