Matts Lego Creations

[MOC] Big Land Rover Defender 90 Camel Trophy with Instructions

Hello LEGO-Enthusiastics!

First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Matteo and I am a big LEGO fan since I was 3 years old.

The passion for LEGO still exists and I decided to start building MOCs 2 years ago. It started all with the MOC of SARIEL, the Land Rover Defender Camel Trophy,  which you maybe know. I really felt in love with this fantastic model. Unfortunately there are no instruction for it. So I start to build it with the LDD.

The result you can see here and at the moment I am finishing the instruction for it :wink:

To avoid horrific costs I decided to use NO electric parts. This also allowed me to create detailed interiors.

In the last 2 years I finished more than 10 fantastic models and actually I am finishing 3 of these models (I bought all parts now *huh*).

Actually I wanted to buy all parts for all 10 models, but because of my wife (she’s already killing me for buying the parts for the 3 models), it was not possible :cry_sad:

Now I need your help! I have to convince my wife to let me buy also the parts for the other models! How?! By buying my instructions! :tongue:

And I guaranteed, that you will also like my other models! :wink:

PS: I can speak German, English, Italian and Spanish!

Enjoy my creations!

About the Land Rover Defender Camel Trophy: 

- The model consists of 4.070 Lego parts and 5 non Lego parts (Rock Crusher X/T 1.9 Tires)

-          - Dimensions: length 47 cm, height 28 cm, width 21 cm

-          - You will get also a sticker layout which can be personalized (you can choose 2 names and the flag)

-          - Detailed interior and engine; doors and engine-hood can be opened; towrope

Because of the heavy weight it’s almost impossible to apply a functional steering system.

Please consider that this model is not really a model to play with, but more a model to put in a showcase.

The instructions can be purchased for 25 €.

You can pay with Paypal or Banktransfer (via ebay). Please write me a message, then I will send you my Paypal-address.

After payment you will receive:

- instructions in PDF with 596 pages

- personalized sticker in PDF (you can choose 2 names and the flag)

- Excel-list with all parts you need with article-number, quantity and a picture besides each article

I also post the instruction for the hood as example.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cmwz8xhmsz7r403/Part+1+-+Instruction+Hood.pdf

Because of the quantity of parts, I have to split the model, so you will receive several instructions and later you have to put the parts together.

Hope you like it and I am glad to receive your feedbacks!

Here all the pics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/182061420@N03/

Unbenannt-min.jpg

Edited by Matts Lego Creations

looking VERY good, I love these big model builds and 4x4's, perfect combo :drunk:  why not put you MOC on Rebrickable and sell your plans there?

On 7/9/2019 at 11:13 AM, coinoperator said:

Yeah
Now THAT's a defender.

Not the pensionada fake suv they make nowadays.

I totally agree ...this is a real off road! :excited:

I love the tyres you've used! :thumbup:

Nice. Would it also work to do it in G4 Tanger Orange? 

19 hours ago, BJS said:

Nice. Would it also work to do it in G4 Tanger Orange? 

Hi,

in this case you have to transform all TAN bricks in ORANGE bricks. I don't know if you will find all these parts in ORANGE colour.

But if you give me your mail I could send you an Excel-list with all TAN parts you need, so you can ckeck it.

Hello All!

Finally I finished the instructions!

They can be purchased for 25 €.

You can pay with Paypal or Banktransfer (via ebay). Please write me a message, then I will send you my Paypal-address.

- Excel-list with all parts you need with article-number, quantity and a picture besides each article

In the next days I will also put the instructions on ebay and rebrickable.

Buy it on ebay:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Lego-MOC-Bauanleitung-Instructions-Land-Rover-Defender-90-Camel-Trophy-42110/183979826042?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160727114228%26meid%3D5faedebbee984871a0ff034e5f3ff466%26pid%3D100290%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D202781000855%26itm%3D183979826042%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2060778&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507

Great defender! Beats that LEGO Technic one they recently released hands down.

6 hours ago, Matts Lego Creations said:

Now also online on Rebrickable:

Interesting variation about Sariel's Defender:

02.jpg
img_5250.jpg

img_5244.jpg

EDIT:

I have browsed trough your sample instructions for the hood. If whole instructions resemble quality of that bit, you should release it for free. I'd never think about abour offering PDFs with such low quality.

Edited by M_longer

Hi,

yes as I mentioned above the model is highly inspired from Sariels Defender.

Hmm I don’t think so, maybe they are not in your quality, but they are not so bad at all. Everyone has the possibility to take a look to the instructions and then to decide if the instructions are good enough to be ordered or not.

The positive feedback from persons who bought my instructions, shows me that I am doing well.

I saw by far worse instructions, for example with only photo sequences without showing the parts you need for each step, which you have to pay for.

Hi,
i am very interested in this great moc, but I am not sure if I want to pay a lot of money for the parts I'd need for building it. Can you (or anyone who built it already) say me what I approximately need to spend for the parts. (I would buy original LEGO parts only so I thought it could be a bit expensive... :-)
Thank you very much!
bye

On 3/28/2021 at 10:30 PM, mauriziothelegofreak said:

Hi,
i am very interested in this great moc, but I am not sure if I want to pay a lot of money for the parts I'd need for building it. Can you (or anyone who built it already) say me what I approximately need to spend for the parts. (I would buy original LEGO parts only so I thought it could be a bit expensive... :-)
Thank you very much!
bye

Hello,

you will need approx. 300-400 € for all parts.

Hi @Matts Lego Creations,
is it correct that you licensed this model to Bluebrixx?
They mention that the model Sembo 8883 is licensed.
kind regards 20cents

Edited by 20cents

On 6/17/2019 at 4:53 PM, Matts Lego Creations said:

Hello LEGO-Enthusiastics!

First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Matteo and I am a big LEGO fan since I was 3 years old.

The passion for LEGO still exists and I decided to start building MOCs 2 years ago. It started all with the MOC of SARIEL, the Land Rover Defender Camel Trophy,  which you maybe know. I really felt in love with this fantastic model. Unfortunately there are no instruction for it. So I start to build it with the LDD.

The result you can see here and at the moment I am finishing the instruction for it :wink:

To avoid horrific costs I decided to use NO electric parts. This also allowed me to create detailed interiors.

In the last 2 years I finished more than 10 fantastic models and actually I am finishing 3 of these models (I bought all parts now *huh*).

Actually I wanted to buy all parts for all 10 models, but because of my wife (she’s already killing me for buying the parts for the 3 models), it was not possible :cry_sad:

Now I need your help! I have to convince my wife to let me buy also the parts for the other models! How?! By buying my instructions! :tongue:

And I guaranteed, that you will also like my other models! :wink:

PS: I can speak German, English, Italian and Spanish!

Enjoy my creations!

About the Land Rover Defender Camel Trophy: 

- The model consists of 4.070 Lego parts and 5 non Lego parts (Rock Crusher X/T 1.9 Tires)

-          - Dimensions: length 47 cm, height 28 cm, width 21 cm

-          - You will get also a sticker layout which can be personalized (you can choose 2 names and the flag)

-          - Detailed interior and engine; doors and engine-hood can be opened; towrope

Because of the heavy weight it’s almost impossible to apply a functional steering system.

Please consider that this model is not really a model to play with, but more a model to put in a showcase.

The instructions can be purchased for 25 €.

I also post the instruction for the hood as example.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cmwz8xhmsz7r403/Part+1+-+Instruction+Hood.pdf

Because of the quantity of parts, I have to split the model, so you will receive several instructions and later you have to put the parts together.

Hope you like it and I am glad to receive your feedbacks!

Here all the pics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/182061420@N03/

Unbenannt-min.jpg

Hello I like your designed MOC. I like to build the MOC myself. Can you sell me the instruction?

Best regards, Marcel.