This MOC is my representation of the Motorbike of the "Classic" Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze and Dan Ketch) from The Marvel Univers. 

It's inspired by "the Spirit of vengeance" of the terrific builder called Ben Cossy on flickr and MOCS based on the LEGO Marvel video games.

The MOC has 111 pieces... X6 and it's the devil's number ! :devil:

The Showcase video is online on YouTube and the Building Instructions are available on Rebrickable !

The Building Instruction is a PDF file : 

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-25824/BricksFeeder/ghost-riders-motorbike/#comments

More shots below :

Ghost Rider’s MotorbikeGhost Rider’s MotorbikeGhost Rider’s MotorbikeGhost Rider’s MotorbikeGhost Rider’s Motorbike

I hope you enjoy the build! Let me know what you think about ! :classic:

If you have some remark or problem with the instructions, let me know and I will correct. Don’t hesitate if you have questions!

Moreover, could you post pictures of yours when you finish to build it and write a comment below please? Thanks ! :)

Some very creative parts usage (and connections!) to achieve the look--the Vader mask part is great, it took me a bit to puzzle that one out. The whole bike is instantly recognizable, and very well done :thumbup:

Thank you for your kind words, guys ! :D 

1 hour ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

That Flame tooth piece works really well, excellent choice!

I took the idea from the MOC of Ben Cossy. I found this piece gives a catchy look! :)

1 hour ago, rodiziorobs said:

Some very creative parts usage (and connections!) to achieve the look--the Vader mask part is great, it took me a bit to puzzle that one out. The whole bike is instantly recognizable, and very well done :thumbup:

Yes, I was looking for small pieces with complicated shapes in my drawers to give me ideas for this small project and I came across it ... I thought "why not but where did I put it? ah, the mudguard!" ;)

On 6/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, Bricks Feeder said:

I took the idea from the MOC of Ben Cossy. I found this piece gives a catchy look!

Yeah it really achieves that, along with the Vader mask

This is a fantastic version of the Ghost Rider Motorcycle. I thought I was alright with the oversized one that showed up in that Spider-Man set a few years back, but now I want to pull it apart and build something along the lines of this instead. Nice to see you've made the instructions available as well so that we can build our own without too much issue.

3 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

This is a fantastic version of the Ghost Rider Motorcycle. I thought I was alright with the oversized one that showed up in that Spider-Man set a few years back, but now I want to pull it apart and build something along the lines of this instead. Nice to see you've made the instructions available as well so that we can build our own without too much issue.

Thank You very much! :D

Yes, LEGO has issues with the big motorbike or Speerderbike ! :wall:

Mine is still too big I think but I can manage to make it better! :look:

You are welcome! Let me know in this Topic if you build your own representation of this motorbike ! :)