Sign in to follow this  
LucasLaughing

[Landspeeder][Cat A] MandalMotors DLX-9

1280x756.jpg

Mandal Motors is proud to present the all new DLX-9 Landspeeder series.  An award-winning blend of performance and luxury, the DLX-9 is the speeder of choice for successful business beings throughout the galaxy.

800x600.jpg

Tractor fields & Class-2 kinetic plating provide unparalleled occupant safety, while the supercharged repulsorlifts guarantee that you’ll be the fastest speeder in the skylane.

600x800.jpg

With the DLX-9, the sky’s the limit*

*vehicle is not capable of atmospheric flight and should not be flown above 10 meters.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

MandalMotors DLX-9.  Because life's too short to go slow.

Professional driver in a closed skylane, do not attempt.  Always obey all local speed and traffic regulations.  Shown with optional features and accessories.  Occupant safety system may be ineffective at speeds greater than 100 kph.  See dealer for financing options.  Background image from Wookieepedia.

I'm pretty sure that's an airspeeder not a landspeeder. But wait...it has a flying height limit of 10m, so that's ok! :grin: It looks very sleek and powerful, anyway. I'd like to have a real life one of these. 

On 6/14/2019 at 5:47 PM, LucasLaughing said:

MandalMotors DLX-9.  Because life's too short to go slow.

As amazing as this MOC looks, I think the advertisement might somehow be better.