Kintobor

Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Day One

40937591803_7f2a9cea26_b.jpg

-Day One-

48056133101_0e7f8edacf_b.jpg

The guests all arrived, ready for Karie's house party. Everyone brought with them something, and no-one questioned the validity of anyones contributions, no matter how real or conceived the contributions were.

"We all seem to be here," said Trekkie99, dressed as Tyrion Lannister, "but where is Karie?"

"Maybe she was murdered?" pondered KotZ, dressed as Newt Scamander.
"Maybe she was kidnapped?" Sir Stig, dressed as Raphael thought.
"Maybe she's just late." Hinckley, dressed as Tauriel proclaimed.

Just then, the door to the house flew open and Karie came running down the stairs.

48056177908_fdab9f9d34_b.jpg

"Alright, everyone who got an RSVP is here!" Karie proclaimed. "My name is Karie, and I'll be your host for the house party! Thanks for dressing up in costume by the way. We can now begin the game of mafia!"

"Mafia?" Bob, dressed as Egon Spengler, nervously looked around. "We weren't told about any game of mafia." Karie grinned back devilishly. 

"Well, consider it a surprise! The mafia are armed and have been trained in advanced Syndicate ninja fighting techniques. They are looking to win by killing the rest of you."

Khscarymovie4, cosplaying as Korra, looked at Karie in bewilderment. "Syndicate ninja fighting techniques? Excuse me? Is that a reference or something?" Sandy, dressed as Kylo Ren, leaned in to whisper.

"It's a long story, I'll explain it to you later."

Chromeknight, dressed as Daphne Blake, looked more than a little frightened at the prospect. "Jeepers! Death? Ninjas?" Karie shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh, you guys have been in Mafia games before and came back alright. You'll be fine. Probably."

Tariq j, dressed as Tracer, raised a hand. "Are we still going to have a house party?" Karie nodded in affirmation. 

"Yes we are, and it's going to be awesome!"

jimmynick, dressed as Black Canary, shrugged. "Well, I guess we can have some fun while we're here."

48056229167_c3b1da7c80_b.jpg

Karie got the group to gather around as the guests quickly realized that they had been dragged into yet another game of Mafia, whether they liked it or not.

The Party Goers

48039869441_e030e1b3bc_o.jpg
Karie, as Herself (NPC)

48039869501_5c9db6c956_o.jpg
jimmynick, as Black Canary

48039869481_a6e3a4929c_o.jpg
Chromeknight, as Daphne Blake

48039906898_8f1d1eae00_o.jpg
Bob, as Egon Spengler

48039869411_c2d20316fc_o.jpg
Khscarymovie4, as Korra

48039973042_b52aac0e55_o.jpg
Sandy, as Kylo Ren

48039973002_b7b116b579_o.jpg
Sir Stig, as Raphael

48039906768_946431bb95_o.jpg
Trekkie99, as Tyrion Lannister

48039972967_4b28ed98ac_o.jpg
Hinckley, as Tauriel

48039869351_18e742a7fc_o.jpg
KotZ, as Newt Scamander

48039906783_c772d2468f_o.jpg
Tariq j, as Tracer

---

Rules: (Thanks Def. I'm stealing your rules.:tongue:)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.  Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of any of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.

Alright, we need to get our drunk on. Who wants supa dupa hot Bloody Marys with extra celery?

4 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Alright, we need to get our drunk on. Who wants supa dupa hot Bloody Marys with extra celery?

No thanks! I don't expect to take anything from you now that it seems we have to worry about ninjas. 

Anyone want to play some twister? I am quite good at that game. That's the one where you make twisters to see who can create the coolest one right? 

Twister sounds fun. We could even have a good old game of Overwatch on the PS4.

Well that is most unfortunate. It's a shame no one dressed up as Bronn to protect me. I'd of paid them a handsome sum. 

I’d happily take your money Master Lannister. But there wouldn’t be any actual, you know, work involved would there?

Aw shit, the mafia is here? That's what this means when you say we're "playing mafia" right? I've never played a mafia game before, only werewolf. Well, pack it in everybody. I'm not sure I'm into having a party with some mafiosos about. We should call the police. Or the FBI. Or a detective. No? Well, I guess we'll have to be our own detectives.

Everyone, what did you bring and where did you get it? Did the mafia supply it to you? I want answers. 

3 hours ago, Bob said:

Aw shit, the mafia is here? Well, I guess we'll have to be our own detectives.

Everyone, what did you bring and where did you get it? Did the mafia supply it to you? I want answers. 

Ooh! I love playing detective! Danger Daphne!

I brought my smexy body and ah-maxing brains. And this mega-size bag of Scooby snacks. But Scooby-Doo is more mutt than mafioso. 

Sorry I'm late! I was fixing my wand.

*Looks at the bottle of tequila he brought and throws it away*

Aww sh*t, no use of that now. Gotta keep my head straight if we're playing Mafia here.

There's no actual killing involved, is there? :look:

4 hours ago, jimmynick said:

I brought a bag of Chardonnay.

Who wants to play spin the bottle?

Hmm, do you maybe want us to focus on a spinning bottle so you can stab one of us in the back? :tongue:

6 hours ago, Bob said:

Aw shit, the mafia is here? That's what this means when you say we're "playing mafia" right? I've never played a mafia game before, only werewolf. Well, pack it in everybody. I'm not sure I'm into having a party with some mafiosos about. We should call the police. Or the FBI. Or a detective. No? Well, I guess we'll have to be our own detectives.

I brought my lovely outfit, that was given to me from an old wizard who forged it based off the 3rd eclipse of the 478th year that happen to land in June in the volcanic islands of the river Kwai. 

4 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

BEEER

Is this a bribe you tricky trickier? Or is it a poison for us? I don't like it and will prefer to stick with my lovely water made from my own hands. 

45 minutes ago, Sandy said:

*Looks at the bottle of tequila he brought and throws it away*

Aww sh*t, no use of that now. Gotta keep my head straight if we're playing Mafia here.

There's no actual killing involved, is there? :look:

Hmm, do you maybe want us to focus on a spinning bottle so you can stab one of us in the back? :tongue:

Maybe its all a setup for a ninja's kiss of death. Can ninjas do that? Either way I'm not sure how I would feel if I had to kiss the big turtle over there. 

48039869441_e030e1b3bc_o.jpg
"Voting's now open! With ten guests, the majority for a lynch is six. Voting ends in forty-eight hours."

Hey, guys! Wanna play that fun game called "Let's Spend Day One Arguing Whether It's Smarter To Lynch Randomly Or Not" again? :grin:

16 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I brought my lovely outfit, that was given to me from an old wizard who forged it based off the 3rd eclipse of the 478th year that happen to land in June in the volcanic islands of the river Kwai. 

Vote: Korra (Khscarymovie4)

She knows way too much about who she's cosplaying as meaning she's done extensive research in an attempt to blend in. 

1 hour ago, Trekkie99 said:

She knows way too much about who she's cosplaying as meaning she's done extensive research in an attempt to blend in. 

That's an awfully stupid reason... 

3 hours ago, Sandy said:

Hey, guys! Wanna play that fun game called "Let's Spend Day One Arguing Whether It's Smarter To Lynch Randomly Or Not" again? :grin:

Twister, Spin The Bottle, Lets Spend Day One Arguing Whether It's Smarter To Lynch Randomly Or Not. Man this party sure does have lots of games going on.

1 hour ago, Trekkie99 said:

I knew your were a tricky one! Though I would certainly hope you would as well put research into who you decide to pretend to be for the next week or so. Nothing ruins a party more then someone out of character. 

Hi. Stopping in for some air. What's going on? Stuff? I don't look like myself. I'll have to fix that. Give a lady a minute.

44 minutes ago, Bob said:

That's an awfully stupid reason... 

:pir-bawling:

44 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Nothing ruins a party more then someone out of character. 

I could probably think of something worse. Gosh what was it again?...

:grin:

On 6/13/2019 at 6:47 PM, Bob said:

Or the FBI. Or a detective. No? Well, I guess we'll have to be our own detectives.

We don't need detectives, do we? As a superhero, I think some vigilante mob business is what we need... though my waifu Batman famously did appear in a Detective Comics.

8 hours ago, jimmynick said:

We don't need detectives, do we? As a superhero, I think some vigilante mob business is what we need... though my waifu Batman famously did appear in a Detective Comics.

So who do you want to vigilant? Tauriel for putting on a peaked cap, a vest and calling that a costume?  Tyrion for some overzealous voting or Newt for his  gratuitous wand fixing? 

Remember. Vote early, vote often.

Vote: Tyrion (Trekkie99) for having a stupid reason.

17 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Maybe its all a setup for a ninja's kiss of death. Can ninjas do that? Either way I'm not sure how I would feel if I had to kiss the big turtle over there. 

Ninjas are friggin awesome! They can kill us all blindfolded, gagged and tied, using only the power of their minds. The way I see it we are most likely already dead, only they have been so swift that our bodies have not come to terms with it yet.
I bet you would be amazed by how you feel after ninja turtle kiss. Some say it is the exact opposite of a ninjas kiss of death. It makes you tingle and gives you an urge to create life. 

Vote: Kylo Ren (Sandy) For staying sober.

47 minutes ago, Chromeknight said:

Vote: Tyrion (Trekkie99) for having a stupid reason.

Stole that one from Egon (Bob). :poke:

16 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Vote: Kylo Ren (Sandy) For staying sober.

3761_500.jpg