SlyOwl

Charlie Crow's Treehouse

builders_guild.gifindexed.gif

Hey

fabu1.jpg

And the plane:

fabu2.jpg

Interior: pet owl, trapdoor for access, phone, bones (he is a crow :laugh: )...

fabu3.jpg

What can he see through his telescope? You decide!

fabu4.jpg

:thumbup:

Edited by Pandora

That´s a well made tree (I like that yellow door) and an adorable treehouse in a cool shape and with a pretty color scheme as well. :thumbup:

The plane´s neat and fitting too with a great use of that 'spacey' wheel.... hmm, I guess you´ll see an outraged Hinckley in quest of

eradicating all the ice trays in the world, with that telescope.... :tongue:

I love this guild! This is awesome, all of this Fabuland building. I just love it. :wub:

Awesome addition SlyOwl. I knew I could count on you to build something super clever if you joined. Welcome to the guild my friend. I'm always impressed with people who can built outside of 90 degree angles. The shape of this is just super cool. I really love the way you put the door frame in the bottom. That's incredibly considerate of Charlie to realize he may have guest who can't just fly to the top...The interior is really my favorite (I just love that he has a pet bird... :laugh:) That's an incredibly ingenious technique you used to get the floor the same shape as the room. I looked at it for quite some time before finally saying "aha!" I love the hatch door in the floor too. Great job with the palm tree "hair" and the mushrooms too!

Welcome to the guild brain-sharer!

And yes Asuka, my plan for eradicating the world of LEGO ice cube trays is so On! They are on clearance at the Chicago LEGO store and have been for months, and they have a ton of them :laugh:

This is a great moc slyowl.

The tree is well made and well awesome.

The house is also good, and the fact he has a pet owl just great :tongue:

The plane is cool and the use of the wheel is great

Very nice treehouse. :thumbup: But whats the deal with the yellow grill tile sticking out from under the bed? :wacko:

Very nice treehouse. :thumbup: But whats the deal with the yellow grill tile sticking out from under the bed? :wacko:

ice cube tray... :wink:

I... still don't get it.

Ice cube trays, although of innocent appearance, are a source of powerful evil and a cult-figure to

many obscure and questionable rites, led by the mysterious followers of Lloyd Groff Copeman. :devil:

To save humankind from the awful and pretty disgusting influence of the ICT, to beware of that dangerous foe and to protect the realms

of the brick is the neverending duty, and the doom, of those who know and who prepare themselves to give away even their precious cold

drinks in an perhaps never ending fight:

The Order of the Knights of the Defrosted Kingdom. :sadnew:

uh, thanks for that Asuka...I think...um, I'm gonna go over there for a while...uh, bye...

Edited by sir dano

Ice cube trays, although of innocent appearance, are a source of powerful evil and a cult-figure to

many obscure and questionable rites, led by the mysterious followers of Lloyd Groff Copeman. :devil:

To save humankind from the awful and pretty disgusting influence of the ICT, to beware of that dangerous foe and to protect the realms

of the brick is the neverending duty, and the doom, of those who know and who prepare themselves to give away even their precious cold

drinks in an perhaps never ending fight:

The Order of the Knights of the Defrosted Kingdom. :sadnew:

Precisely.

uh, thank you for that Asuka...I think...um, I'm gonna go over there for a while... uh, bye...

I hope he´ll manage to come back.... :look: Many brave men got lost forever in those terrific swamplands, and their poor

wayward souls can often be seen, wandering in the deep shadows of the board without finding their way back into the light,

and their tremendous moans fade sadly through the halls of Eurobricks.... :cry_sad:

I hope he´ll manage to come back.... :look: Many brave men got lost forever in those terrific swamplands, and their poor

wayward souls can often be seen, wandering in the deep shadows of the board without finding their way back into the light,

and their tremendous moans fade sadly through the halls of Eurobricks.... :cry_sad:

I didn't think the Minifig Customisation Workshop was that bad...

Edited by sir dano

I didn't think the Minifig Customisation Workshop was that bad...

This might be true, my innocent friend, but if your search for the truth´ll ever lead you to this long abandoned place, make sure to

weigh your steps with utmost care.... there are creatures out there, and they´re awatching, and they´re awaiting, and they´ll catch you if they can.... :skull:

This is going to sound odd coming from me, but let's get back on topic. :look:

Thanks for the funny sidebar, guys. :sweet:

When I see the name SlyOwl, I know I'm in for a unique MOC experience, usually involving death and destruction. :skull:

Therefore, it came as a surprise to see such a peaceful scene out of our resident creative murderer, and yet, it was a pleasant one.

Modern building techniques and the classic style of Fabuland come together in this colourful addition to the FBG. Plus, it's two for the price of one, we get a house and an airplane. Excellent!

I'm not sure why I didn't know that they made that space wheel in blue, but it's a great way to accomplish the look in a single piece.

The ice tray, carefully concealed yet subtly revealed is a great touch of Fabuland Edge for the well informed, and a source of confusion for the rest. Exactly the way it should be.

Poor Charlie though. Clearly, he's had a few crashes on that beak. :wink:

Welcome to the guild! We just hit double digits, as you are member #10. Congrats!

Great looking Tree House, this Fabuland building is totally amazing! Really loving it! :thumbup:

Do not speak of that frightening place.. I barely made it out alive last time...

No worries. We´ve established a well working widows and orphans fund for exactly that case.... :grin:

This is going to sound odd coming from me, but let's get back on topic. :look:

Help! The clandestine powers of that anathematized ice cube tray, so unfortunately kept for hidden pleasures by our weak and

naive, yet finally condemned Mr. Crow, are taking over control about that delicious and once guiltless little Treehouse thread.... :wacko:

I hope you´re able to belief me, dear SlyOwl, when I say that I did what I did in order to prevent the world from that cruel

and cursed idol of those who´re doomed to eternal punishment and whose names should be forgotten and erased from the

face of earth.

May my fellow knights of the defrosted kingdom forgive my failing.... my capabilities´re for sure too fragile for that enormous threat. :blush:

:cry_sad:

That is a great tree house SlyOwl, you have included some excellent building techniques and lots of nice details. I too like the fact that it is not just square, building at other angles sure is fun (and challenging! :grin: ).

As a side note, I cannot believe I just went and read all 22 pages of the ice-cube thread. :oh3: What an experience... :look:

No worries. We´ve established a well working widows and orphans fund for exactly that case.... :grin:

Help! The clandestine powers of that anathematized ice cube tray, so unfortunately kept for hidden pleasures by our weak and

naive, yet finally condemned Mr. Crow, are taking over control about that delicious and once guiltless little Treehouse thread.... :wacko:

I hope you´re able to belief me, dear SlyOwl, when I say that I did what I did in order to prevent the world from that cruel

and cursed idol of those who´re doomed to eternal punishment and whose names should be forgotten and erased from the

face of earth.

May my fellow knights of the defrosted kingdom forgive my failing.... my capabilities´re for sure too fragile for that enormous threat. :blush:

:cry_sad:

:laugh: You always make me smile, Asuka. Thanks.

Thankee, and icecube tray ON! :laugh:

The house is okay, but the plane is neat. I love your way for the engine. :cry_happy:

Care to suggest any improvements to the house? :thumbup:

When I see the name SlyOwl, I know I'm in for a unique MOC experience, usually involving death and destruction. :skull:

Therefore, it came as a surprise to see such a peaceful scene out of our resident creative murderer, and yet, it was a pleasant one.

I'll take this is a compliment :tongue: And what do you mean peaceful scene? There's an ice cube tray, desu-ne?

Poor Charlie though. Clearly, he's had a few crashes on that beak. :wink:

That was Sinner trying to kiss him :wink: