Kintobor

Karie's Cosplay Mafia: Confirmation and Discussion

40937591803_7f2a9cea26_b.jpg

Confirmation and Discussion

Karie, ready to begin, sat back and waited. "Alright, it's almost time! Now, all the guest need to do is respond to the RSVP I texted them and we can get this party started!"

The Party Goers

48039869441_e030e1b3bc_o.jpg
Karie, as Herself (NPC)

48039869501_5c9db6c956_o.jpg
jimmynick, as Black Canary

48039869481_a6e3a4929c_o.jpg
Chromeknight, as Daphne Blake

48039906898_8f1d1eae00_o.jpg
Bob, as Egon Spengler

48039869411_c2d20316fc_o.jpg
Khscarymovie4, as Korra

48039973042_b52aac0e55_o.jpg
Sandy, as Kylo Ren

48039973002_b7b116b579_o.jpg
Sir Stig, as Raphael

48039906768_946431bb95_o.jpg
Trekkie99, as Tyrion Lannister

48039972967_4b28ed98ac_o.jpg
Hinckley, as Tauriel

48039869351_18e742a7fc_o.jpg
KotZ, as Newt Scamander

48039906783_c772d2468f_o.jpg
Tariq j, as Tracer

---

Rules: (Thanks Def. I'm stealing your rules.:tongue:)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.  Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of any of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.

---

Please ensure that you've confirmed your involvement in the game in this thread by posting here. You've got 48 hours to do so once you've received your PM. As well, if you could put the included character icon either in your signature or used as your icon, it'd be appreciated.

The PMs have been sent out! I hope everyone is ready for a fun game of Mafia!

I asked King Bran the Broken if he could tell me who the scum are. All I got was a soul crushing stare. :snicker:

This bird is in the house. Better pray you don't fall foul of my fists... OF JUSTICE!

Confirming! (I’ll switch my avatar later) excited to (cos)play!!

Kylo Ren has arrived to take over this party by Force! :vader:

... Anybody up for a game of Beat Saber? :grin:

-walks in unfashionably late- 

Yes! It is me! I am here! But please, for once, no monsters,

or hellions! 

(Will switch avatar as soon as I’m not on mobile!)

Looks like everyone is here! I'll have Day One set up tomorrow. :thumbup:

22 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Game's over folks. This is as good as it's going to get. 

:poke:

Thank you, thank you. Although if this game does continue, expect more allusions. Or Illusions. Newt is a wizard after all.

On June 21, 2019 at 10:08 PM, Hinckley said:

Thank you for letting me play, @Kintobor! Go, whichever team I am on!

Thank you for playing! :classic:

Day Three will be up tomorrow. I got home from a camping trip later than anticipated. Sorry for the delay. Past this delay it should be smooth sailing. :classic:

Are you guys not able to quote from locked topics? @Kintobor, I can unlock the previous day threads, if that's the case.

Thanks for letting me play and turning me into a Newt!

13 hours ago, KotZ said:

Thanks for letting me play and turning me into a Newt!

Not a problem! I hope you get better soon. :poke: 

On June 24, 2019 at 10:27 PM, Hinckley said:

Are you guys not able to quote from locked topics? @Kintobor, I can unlock the previous day threads, if that's the case.

I think that'd be a good idea. Thanks, Hinckley. :thumbup:

16 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

It was fun while it lasted; thanks for having me!

Go town!

Thank you for playing! :sweet: