seb71

[MOC] neo classic space ship

Very nice!  A lovely shape with everything nicely integrated, and I like the small vehicle as well that is stowed in the cargo space.

It does feel like the wings should rotate forward or something as well, but I think that just goes to show what a dynamic feel you've captured. Great use of those blue slopes for the main body, too.  Great build!

Lovely model. How stable are the brick-built wings? When I tried wings like that on my B-Wing I decided they were too floppy without technic parts to strengthen them. Do the wing struts help?

20 hours ago, seb71 said:

I present to you a MOC with classic space color code. My first ship after my dark age :)

S-W-O-O-S-H-Y!!! :thumbup: :drool:

Man, that's some of the best-looking Classic Space eye candy I've seen in a little while now! I just love its tapered front, back, and swept-forward wings! :grin:

This is a great classic space spaceship!  I especially love the fact that it has a working cargo hold, much like the original sets.

I'll just say that your first MOC out of your dark ages is much better than my first MOC post dark ages. 

Fantastic build! I love the other way you managed to give it a cargo hold, and the way you integrated the greebling, especially on the back of the ship. !

Edited by jan kusters

That is a great Space ship!

I really like the use of the 2x2x3 slopes in the front of the ship.

Did you use the stickered wedges from agents in your build?

I had these wedge in my stock, i don't know where they came from. It's seems it's 8630 set, yes.

Edited by seb71
spelling