JeffBuilds

[MOC] Mobile Suit: Towser

So I got the Apocalyptic Cat Lady and Scarfield from The Lego Movie: The Second Part CMF series, and I decided, inspired by the likes of Chubbybots and Machima Productions, to make Scarfield some cutting edge Power Armor.

mobile_suit_towser.jpg

Then an impressive looking gun... Space Ship to follow soon.

mobile_suit_towser_2b.jpg

Partially inspired to try something like this from watching playthroughs of a game on the Playstation Marketplace called Kitty-Robo. It's basically Cat-Metroid.

mobile_suit_towser_3.jpg

mobile_suit_towser_4.jpg

The name 'Towser' I got from something I recalled; Towser was the name of a Cat that was a mouser to one of the Oldest Distilleries in all of Scotland, known for having killed the most mice of any Mouser-Cat that ever lived.

I figured the name would be appropriate for some Cat-Piloted Mech armor, for the greatest Exterminator/Bounty-Cat in the Galaxy.

Other linear notes: Wanted to make as small and as compact a build as possible; basically a bipedal mech, with articulation, that's as big as a standard minifigure. This one is easily much taller... should have taken a picture of him with minifigure to scale....

Final design of the suit I feel is too clean and too sleek for the Scarfield variant of Lego Cat. Might find some random colored bits to make it look more beat-up or jury rigged, or slip-shod.

I intend to make a video showing how I put this character together, and encourage anyone on the Sci-Fi Side of Euro-Bricks to  concoct their own Feline/Canine Piloted Mecha!

Edited by Jevil
Revising name/correcting spelling