Lowa

Curved Train Switches

20190614_141156.jpg.25ecbb276cd00bcc8f1458ecd07b09d5.jpgThese switches are great and solved a huge layout issue. Now trains can change the track within a curve which is so useful when space is limited.

I still hope to replace the outer track with a real R56 curved switch one day.

Edited by TuffTuffTuff

Agree with the other posters this will be so useful.

Have the new parts been added to NControl as I have the latest version but they are not showing?

While I dont have pictures I ordered a rh and lh ... The color is slightly lighter than new pf track but just about right on older track.  The points worked quite well and switched just as smoothly as the lego ones.   I'm Glad you developed these as they will make future layouts a breeze!

36 minutes ago, coaster said:

@LowaAnd just like that, they've been ripped off by a certain someone else.  Sorry man. 

This pisses me off ... I guess imitation is the greatest form of flatery but this is out of control lately . . .

On 6/28/2019 at 7:18 AM, coaster said:

@LowaAnd just like that, they've been ripped off by a certain someone else.  Sorry man. 

That someone would rip him off like this is just shameful, greedy, and disrespectful. I am never going to purchase anything from this 'certain someone else'. These sorts of predatory, selfish, and dishonest habits can really only be stopped by not supporting the goons who do this sort of thing. I won't name names here out of respect for you guys also not doing so, but:

People, be aware of and knowledgeable about who you buy products from. There are some very greedy and selfish companies/people out there who happily steal ideas and hard work from the people who are actually trying to innovate for us. The only way to stop these [respectfully derogatory term] practices is to not purchase the knockoffs. Lowa has made something really cool again and, once again, this work has been pilfered to peddle elsewhere. 

Edited by Daedalus304

Why don’t we name names?

I’m of the notion that we should create an... offender registry...! Of sorts.

This way, we can give the multitude of newcommers a crucial nudge in the right direction... away from such pesky clone brands.

3 hours ago, M_slug357 said:

I’m of the notion that we should create an... offender registry...! Of sorts.

This is a very, very good idea!!! I simply don't always know who did what when and who is copying … such a registry would be most helpful for me as I don't want buy anything from such "sources".

Best
Thorsten 

7 hours ago, Toastie said:

This is a very, very good idea!!! I simply don't always know who did what when and who is copying … such a registry would be most helpful for me as I don't want buy anything from such "sources".

Best
Thorsten 

I'm pretty sure that it's always trixbricks.