Sign in to follow this  
crimson30

LEGO - A retirement activity

Hi all,

Now that I have plenty of time on my hands, I plan to work on some Lego projects I've been thinking about for a while.

I've already started on Bay 327 (MOC-0631).  I built a subfloor in stud.io to run wiring through and have gotten to the point of testing the chase lights (lighting kit obtained from brickstuff).

After that's done, I'm thinking of doing Echo Base Bay 7, though due to space limitations, I may not get very far past the blast doors :sceptic:

One of my planned projects involves a female figure, like those of Eero Okkonen.  Does anyone have good resources on how to start with building such things?  I wonder a bit about some of the internals.

Hello! Welcome to Eurobricks! Good luck on your projects!

Any thoughts on building Eero-like figurines?

I can see what they look like on the outside, but without a part list or some such, I'm a bit in the dark on the insides.

On 6/9/2019 at 3:23 AM, crimson30 said:

Hi all,

Now that I have plenty of time on my hands, I plan to work on some Lego projects I've been thinking about for a while.

I've already started on Bay 327 (MOC-0631).  I built a subfloor in stud.io to run wiring through and have gotten to the point of testing the chase lights (lighting kit obtained from brickstuff).

After that's done, I'm thinking of doing Echo Base Bay 7, though due to space limitations, I may not get very far past the blast doors :sceptic:

One of my planned projects involves a female figure, like those of Eero Okkonen.  Does anyone have good resources on how to start with building such things?  I wonder a bit about some of the internals.

Welcome to Eurobricks, crimson30!