Shadows

It's "A Pirate's Life!" Prize Thread

apirateslife5.jpg

I know you've all been curious about the prizes that you could win for your Pirate MOCing efforts. Well, now you can find out!

Impulse Class: Donated by Captain "I really need some better shampoo for this" Green Hair

class-impulse-prize.jpg

Small Class: Donated by Captain "Love Boat" Hinckley

class-small-prize.jpg

Large Class: Donated by Mister "Don't PM me or you'll end up as soup" Phes

class-large-prize.jpg

Could you ask for anything more? Yes, actually, you can.

After the voting has been completed, a hand selected panel of judges will appoint the new Pirate King, who will receive that honourary Rank for at least a month AND you'll have the option of being interviewed on EB News Presents! If the winner chooses not to be interviewed, Hinck will probably want to do it, so please... :pir_bawling:

There you have it.

Three great prizes for three great entries. Will one of them be yours?

:jollyroger: Only you can decide with the LEGO System Pirates of the Sea!™ :jollyroger:

What a great incentive to make people enter the competition, I will be envious of the people who receive these great prizes.

Wow, I never won anything in my life...It would be good if I could win the Impulse even! :pir-cry_happy:

Though I do like the Red Shirted Captain Guy! Also Saber Island, but I dont have a very good Camera and whens the Closing Date?

WOW! These are some great prizes :thumbup: Need to get my big entry on soon so I can get the sabre Island :pir-wub: looks beautiful and I've alwas wanted some Imperial soldiers!!! those little prizes look cute to!! Thanks for the donations!

Huh Interview? Damn, we should have kept that secret, now you know who will rig the poll... >.>

Staudie

The prize images have mysteriously been upgraded... I wonder who did that?

I thought there was a difference. But why?

It's all in the name of presentation lad. I think they look more visually interesting this way.

Someone should make a slideshow out of them, add some music and upload it YouTube. That seems to be a popular trend these days.

It's all in the name of presentation lad. I think they look more visually interesting this way.

Someone should make a slideshow out of them, add some music and upload it YouTube. That seems to be a popular trend these days.

I find slideshows on YouTube particularly uninteresting. Mostly because I could just look at the pictures anyway...

What we need is a video/animation :pir-devil: !

So this is why Mister Phes wrote about his 6265 sabre island that "Sabre island won't stay with me for long though..." in the which pirate sets do you own thread :pir-wink:

Very nice prizes :pir-grin: