Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 60234 People Pack - Fun Fair

Here is my review on the latest people pack:

THE GOOD:

• Rubber duck!  Excellent accessories!  Ordered a bunch from brick & pieces already.
  • All attractions are functional despite being small.
  • The MULLET! hair piece!
  • Lots of new torso designs!
  • New printed pieces!!!

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• Slightly over priced. $10 cheaper would be nice.
  • Still have printing issue on dark colour for one of the torso =(

Overall, I think it's an excellent people pack.  So many new elements with this pack. (The ducks, new torso and new printed pieces)  Great to see some new colours of hair and the return of the mullet.  What impressed me though is that all small builds are functional attractions.  Love how the hammer game is designed and built.  The only issue is this set does not come cheap.  I would love to get multiples of this set but the price is high in that case so will have to wait until clearance for that to happen.  However, I still recommend you get hold on one because this is a great set.

Are those blue rings able to fit on the bike tyre if you take the black ones off?

1 hour ago, Venefic said:

Are those blue rings able to fit on the bike tyre if you take the black ones off?

Nope.  The blue rings are hard plastic which is not stretchable to fit onto the wheels and the diameter doesn't match either.

Was holding off purchasing this a bit as wanting more AFOL's reviews.  Is this a good addition to an amusement park?  

These packs are definitely overpriced, but at the same time I think they’re worth it for all the new pieces & prints we get in them. Luckily, stores here regularly have most sets at 20% or so off, so I can pick this up closer to $30 than $40. Still need to grab this one. 

On 11/1/2019 at 4:37 PM, LegoDW said:

Was holding off purchasing this a bit as wanting more AFOL's reviews.  Is this a good addition to an amusement park?  

I would say yes.  There lots of other great useful parts too.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:23 PM, Vindicare said:

These packs are definitely overpriced, but at the same time I think they’re worth it for all the new pieces & prints we get in them. Luckily, stores here regularly have most sets at 20% or so off, so I can pick this up closer to $30 than $40. Still need to grab this one. 

black friday and christmas clearance are coming soon, You might get 30% or more if you are lucky.

16 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

I would say yes.  There lots of other great useful parts too.

black friday and christmas clearance are coming soon, You might get 30% or more if you are lucky.

Good thinking...I lucked upon the Beach pack, that I hadn’t really planned on getting, at Walmart for $17.00. I’m not willing to wait that long & hope for that price on this one though. I’ll have to keep my eye on S@H.