Hey EB! I hope you like my latest Medieval Blacksmith Shop, I would love to see a revival in the castle/medieval theme so I posted to the Ideas page.

If interested please see here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/fe760b8b-4d27-4ab9-9373-353661f4a9f8

Thanks for your comments and support! 

2019-07-08 - [MOC] Medieval Blacksmith Shop.jpg

48007702057_b76b6f8ea7.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48014256533_b7654f42a6.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48014176568_f9af2f40e7.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48013124493_455d6901bc.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop with Detailed Interior by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48014383557_981fb4b71a.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48014355417_a36617d751.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48014265561_6043da0e49.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48014303973_a2def6835.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48014303973_a2def69835.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

48014356012_e754c7b31e.jpgMedieval Blacksmith Shop by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

Thanks for considering to vote and any feedback is appreciated!! :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/fe760b8b-4d27-4ab9-9373-353661f4a9f8

I like the exterior, but the interior is where I feel you excelled here--it seems to me like many builds of this type can't fit an interior, so the fact you have one is great IMO.

How did he anodize the steel anvil to black without turning it into a hunk of rust? :drunk:

Cool build, those kind of roofs make me think the shingles are gonna flutter way in a breeze!

12 hours ago, rodiziorobs said:

I like the exterior, but the interior is where I feel you excelled here--it seems to me like many builds of this type can't fit an interior, so the fact you have one is great IMO.

Thanks Rodiziorobs! This is my 5th Medieval themed design but the first with an interior. I think it could be improved but overall I'm happy too. :) Take care! :)

On 6/7/2019 at 11:09 PM, Henchmen4Hire said:

How did he anodize the steel anvil to black without turning it into a hunk of rust? :drunk:

Cool build, those kind of roofs make me think the shingles are gonna flutter way in a breeze!

Ha, they were out of sodium hydroxide at the local store! Thanks! :)

That's fantastic, Ben.

I promise that I'll get this added to the Historical support thread asap! I've been out of the game for a time and can't do it right now due to being on my lunch hour at work! lol

On 6/17/2019 at 7:55 AM, leafan said:

That's fantastic, Ben.

I promise that I'll get this added to the Historical support thread asap! I've been out of the game for a time and can't do it right now due to being on my lunch hour at work! lol

Haha, no problem and thanks for the update!!??

This feels like the medieval equivalent to today's gun collectors. It's like he got one halberd and told himself, "just one more." :grin:

All in all, a very clean looking MOC despite all the unusual angles and greebling. Well done!

MAC

Delightful MOC all round. I especially like the texturing of the roof and walls.

Can't have a goat though. If the set went into production, they might become commonplace and then mine would seem humdrum. Can't have that! (Just kidding :wink:)

Edited by AmperZand

Really nice build. I'm impressed how you made it look so realistic and made it playable. When this becomes a set i will definitely buy it!

On 7/8/2019 at 9:11 AM, AntiZombie said:

Awesome Moc! I like the wall and roof texture! Well done! :)

Thanks for your comment and support!??

On 7/9/2019 at 12:39 AM, peedeejay said:

Simply beautiful. I really like the slanted wall, the roof and the interior.

Thanks!? Had to add an interior on this one...

On 7/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, iammac said:

This feels like the medieval equivalent to today's gun collectors. It's like he got one halberd and told himself, "just one more." :grin:

All in all, a very clean looking MOC despite all the unusual angles and greebling. Well done!

MAC

Haha, never enough...thanks for your support!??

On 7/11/2019 at 7:03 PM, AmperZand said:

Delightful MOC all round. I especially like the texturing of the roof and walls.

Can't have a goat though. If the set went into production, they might become commonplace and then mine would seem humdrum. Can't have that! (Just kidding :wink:)

Haha, thanks much! I've goat to have another one...??

On 7/15/2019 at 12:15 AM, Boindil Lego said:

Really nice build. I'm impressed how you made it look so realistic and made it playable. When this becomes a set i will definitely buy it!

Ha, thanks much...long way to go!??