ToaIruini

Hello, glad to be part of Eurobricks now

Hello and I am Nathan, a collector of CMFs but mainly non-licensed ones. I always wanted to have an account but unfortunately Lego hasn't been able to be my priority recently. Hopefully that can change because one day I'd love to build a small picturesque town, with no shortage of figs whatsoever! 

In my childhood lego was go to, and eventually I found an affinity for Bionicle. When I first started my post-secondary school I couldn't really afford or make anything new anymore but the goal is that in the future I'll start MOCing again. My biggest interests are collecting CMF, City, and adventure themes. 

I'm happy to learn more about the community for now even if I don't have much to show. Lego has remained one of my interests over many years. 

On 6/5/2019 at 8:40 PM, ToaIruini said:

Hello and I am Nathan, a collector of CMFs but mainly non-licensed ones. I always wanted to have an account but unfortunately Lego hasn't been able to be my priority recently. Hopefully that can change because one day I'd love to build a small picturesque town, with no shortage of figs whatsoever! 

In my childhood lego was go to, and eventually I found an affinity for Bionicle. When I first started my post-secondary school I couldn't really afford or make anything new anymore but the goal is that in the future I'll start MOCing again. My biggest interests are collecting CMF, City, and adventure themes. 

I'm happy to learn more about the community for now even if I don't have much to show. Lego has remained one of my interests over many years. 

Hi Nathan,

I'm also new to Eurobricks and am a big fan of CMFs as well and also prefer the non-licensed ones. I'm hoping that the next set produced is non-licensed.

Welcome to the boards! I see you also have some interest in Bionicle too :thumbup:

On 6/5/2019 at 7:40 PM, ToaIruini said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, Nathan!

I'm glad to see that you've joined us here.