Sérgio

[MOC] Resident Evil 2 - Lab Escape Train

Hello!

*SPOILERS*  Resident Evil 2 Final Remake Scene  The references were basically to play and take screenshots in the console, so there are no big pictures on the net for comparison, there is a video (SPOILERS and Stong language) with the final scene of this game.  This is the escape in a laboratory train, with an odd and industrial look where we face the last monster, the "G5"

47972142086_edc0204f59_c.jpgLEGO - Resident Evil 2 Lab Escape train by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

47974706397_f6123187f3_c.jpgLEGO Resident Evil 2 (remake) G5 Boss Fight by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

47987964868_6b17e48a8a_c.jpgLEGO Resident Evil2 escape train by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr
61398031_2269669936414059_41989681283250

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk5Ym7aabwY

Very accurate Set, though the creature reminds me of those things from The Force Awaken

Or that portal monster from That Doctor Strange Set

Hallo dieser moc ist wirklich cool ich würde ihn gerne nach bauen. Würden Sie mir eine Anleitung zukommen lassen. 

Hello this moc is really cool I would like to build it. Would you send me a guide?
Edited by Sanji83

7 hours ago, Sanji83 said:

Hello this moc is really cool I would like to build it.  Would you send me a guide?

Mein Deutsch ist schrecklich.   Könnten Sie bitte auf Englisch posten oder zumindest eine Übersetzung posten? Danke.

My German is terrible.  Could you please post in English or at least post a translation? Thank you.