Hello all!  

I'm a long time lego enthusiast, but completely new to the AFOL world.  For the first time since grade school my entire lego collection is in one place with me where I live.  Having it all together rekindled the joy I have had throughout the years building and exponentially grown my time spent building.   In the last two years of this rebirthed passion, I have repeatedly come across MOCs and AFOLs and had people refer to bricklink and I thought, "Why am I not plugged in yet?"  

So, long overdue, I am here.  I'm already excited at some of the posts I have seen and pictures I saw.  My first and biggest love is the Castle series, from the forestmen and Wolfpack of my childhood to the countless sets I have purchased since (my last purchase being two days ago lol). 

I fell in love with the build quality and details in the Monster Fighters sets, I like completing my CFM series.  I'm a big Marvel nerd, and I enjoy the many Batman sets that have been made.  I'm working more on building up my modular collection and making some city streets which I, no doubt, will post many, many photos of as they progress.  

Outside of Lego, I enjoy motorcycles, fast cars, photography, music of all types, and enjoying life.  I look forward to learning and seeing everyone's creativity!

Edited by Rockstaremcee

On 6/1/2019 at 6:22 AM, Rockstaremcee said:

Hello all!  

I'm a long time lego enthusiast, but completely new to the AFOL world.  For the first time since grade school my entire lego collection is in one place with me where I live.  Having it all together rekindled the joy I have had throughout the years building and exponentially grown my time spent building.   In the last two years of this rebirthed passion, I have repeatedly come across MOCs and AFOLs and had people refer to bricklink and I thought, "Why am I not plugged in yet?"  

So, long overdue, I am here.  I'm already excited at some of the posts I have seen and pictures I saw.  My first and biggest love is the Castle series, from the forestmen and Wolfpack of my childhood to the countless sets I have purchased since (my last purchase being two days ago lol). 

I fell in love with the build quality and details in the Monster Fighters sets, I like completing my CFM series.  I'm a big Marvel nerd, and I enjoy the many Batman sets that have been made.  I'm working more on building up my modular collection and making some city streets which I, no doubt, will post many, many photos of as they progress.  

Outside of Lego, I enjoy motorcycles, fast cars, photography, music of all types, and enjoying life.  I look forward to learning and seeing everyone's creativity!

Welcome to Eurobricks, Rockstaremcee!

I'm always so pleased to see fellow Castle fans join Eurobricks! As you can see from my avatar, Wolfpack is dear to me, as well as Forestmen, Black Falcons, Crusaders etc...

Hope to see you posting in the Historical sections.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:56 AM, Reaper said:

Welcome to Eurobricks! :laugh:

Thank you!

7 hours ago, leafan said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, Rockstaremcee!

I'm always so pleased to see fellow Castle fans join Eurobricks! As you can see from my avatar, Wolfpack is dear to me, as well as Forestmen, Black Falcons, Crusaders etc...

Hope to see you posting in the Historical sections.

Thank you!  Yes I am excited to join a guild and start MOCing and participating in challenges, although my building skills have much room for improvement.  I have an idea for my character, just need to build the story.