Sign in to follow this  
BlueBard

HARBOR MOC Part II

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 90a

looking_for_pirates.jpg

What does the admiral see in the horizon?

pirates_are_coming.2.jpg

Yarrr! Coming very soon in this topic the second part of my Harbor MOC: THE PIRATE'S ATTACK! :jollyroger:

Run for your lifes, Imperials! :pir_yoda:

I look forward to the update (do you know when you will update). Your harbor is huge so the pirates are also gonna need a big ship to take on the fort. I really hope the update is soon :pir-devil: .

As promised, here it is, the second part of my acclaimed first large MOC :pir-blush: :

:jollyroger: PIRATES ATTACK! :jollyroger:

Let's have a bird's eye looking first:

birdseye.jpg

And now a panoramic view:

pano01.jpg

pano02.jpg

pano03.jpg

pano04.jpg

pano05.jpg

pano06.jpg

pano07.jpg

pano08.jpg

pano09.jpg

Scene by scene:

admiral_killed.jpg

Our poor admiral finally killed :pir-hmpf:

brobbing.jpg

The old merchant being robbed

brun.jpg

Scared civilians runing far from the combat

charging.jpg

charging_2.jpg

Two imperial soldiers charging a cannon to defend the harbor

climb.jpg

climb_2.jpg

defending_the_battery.jpg

Pirates climbing to attack the cannon battery that their ship's cannons have previously dismantled

fighting_2.jpg

Imperial defending their left side

guard_killed.jpg

A guard killed during the combat

hated_lawyer.jpg

Prepare to die, lawyer! :pir-skull:

imperial_shooting.jpg

Imperial guards ready to open fire

pillage.jpg

robbed_store.jpg

Pillage! :pir-classic:

pirates_shooting.jpg

tavern_shooting.jpg

Pirates dfending themselves from the imperials

view_from_the_ship.jpg

And finally a view from the pirate ship

But fortunately, not everything is lost for the town! A spanish soldier is escaping from the pirate's attack :pir-devil: He will probably return with troops and "El Almogavar" to avenge it! Can you see it? Try to find him in one of the pics! :pir-wink:

Do you remember the astromech islanders from my "Strange Shores" MOC? They're also hidden in this one, can you find them? :pir-tongue:

Just one more thing. I know most of you would be disappointed because you thought that you could see the pirate ship in this MOC. It's deliberate :pir-grin: I want to show it to you in a next MOC...

I hope you'll enjoy this "PIRATE'S ATTACK"! :pir-classic:

PLEASE COMMENT!

Yeah! Death to lawyers! :pir-skull:

That's a very nice layout & story you have there. I'll have to look for part one.

Edited by sir dano

I see there are more lawyers-lovers around here! :pir-laugh:

That's a very nice layout & story you have there. I'll have to look for part one.

Thanks, sir dano. :pir-wink:

In fact it will be a three MOCs story, including The Harbor, The Pirate's Attack and the final combat between the Pirate Ship and two other ships from the Spanish and the Imperial Armada. Coming as soon as possible! :pir-grin:

No comments at all? :pir-hmpf:

Mr. Phes replied. :pir-wink:

Careful, ZCerberus might not take kindly to these words matey. :pir-tongue:

He is after all a lawyer and his ships are massive, and manned by many, many sailors. :pir-skull:

There's a lot of calamity occurring at your port Mr. BlueBard! :pir-oh:

I see there's a primitive R2 unit there too. :pir-laugh:

Careful, ZCerberus might not take kindly to these words matey. :pir-tongue:

He is after all a lawyer and his ships are massive, and manned by many, many men. :pir-skull:

Then: Death to all lawyers except ZCerberus! :jollyroger::pir-grin:

Mr. Phes replied. :pir-wink:

Oh, yes, sorry... :pir-grin:

I posted that just because I saw that a lot of people was watching the MOC but nobody left comments and I was a bit sad :pir-sad2: LOL

But now I can say it: thanks for your comments! :pir-laugh:

BlueBard

You have created an amazing MOC! That’s a crazy amount of pictures, but I greatly enjoyed them all.

If I made this, the outcome of the story would have turned out differently, as the Imperial Guards (the British) shall always prevail.

What is the tower you didn’t take a close up of, that’s on the right, front side of your town?

I have never seen that black Imperial Soldier torso before, is that something you made?

I look forward to seeing more detail on your ship.

Duke

BlueBard

You have created an amazing MOC! That’s a crazy amount of pictures, but I greatly enjoyed them all.

If I made this, the outcome of the story would have turned out differently, as the Imperial Guards (the British) shall always prevail.

Thank you very much, mr. dukeshunke! :pir-blush:

But I'm afraid I'm not so crazy about British as you... :pir-tongue:

What is the tower you didn’t take a close up of, that’s on the right, front side of your town?

Well, it's just the lighthouse of the Harbor. You can see better pics of it here and here. I know I could have taken closer pics of it but I'm afraid now it's too late because I have dismantled everything by now... :pir-sceptic:

I have never seen that black Imperial Soldier torso before, is that something you made?

No it was not me :pir-grin: I found it in the Great Pirate Torso Library made by mr. Bonaparte. There's a lot of real good work there :pir-wink:

Now keep an eye on the horizon. A battle is coming! :pir_yoda:

Thanks, captain Greenhair! :pir-sweet:

It seems everybody wants to see the ships! :pir-laugh: Well, for he moment I'm working on another construction so it will be a bit longer... :pir-grin:

By the way, do you people have found the two astromechs/islanders and the spanish conquistador? :pir-tongue:

That´s an impressive battle scenery taking place in your already very impressive and neat harbor, with a lot of action

going on indeed, well done. Your MF characters´re nicely done too, equipped with some fine details like the pirate with

that red sash, and placed in a rather lively manner as well. :pir-classic::thumbup:

It looks great. I really like the alive feeling you have created, it's buzzing with activity (just like part I).

That´s an impressive battle scenery taking place in your already very impressive and neat harbor, with a lot of action

going on indeed, well done. Your MF characters´re nicely done too, equipped with some fine details like the pirate with

that red sash, and placed in a rather lively manner as well. :pir-classic::thumbup:

It looks great. I really like the alive feeling you have created, it's buzzing with activity (just like part I).

Wow, thank you very much! :pir-cry_happy: I'm really pleased watching you like my job, specially in a MOC where the background is already seen! :pir-tongue: LOL I hope you'll like the next things I'm working on :pir-sweet:

There's nothing like a bloodthirsty scene to entertain the minds of the populace :pir-grin:

You're so right! :pir-laugh: I enjoy "lego violence" because I've allways found it ironically funny. Original Lego's faces were smiling guys and for a very long time all the new faces were more or less "happy" so a violent scene with those smiling dudes it's quite strangely funny for me, just like black humour or something. Well I'm just going to sleep so I can say strange things... :pir-grin:

It's a bit sad but... all this Harbor has been completely dismantled today... :pir_bawling:

But just to be rebuilt as a new MOC! :pir-laugh:

I've started a new idea I had for another Harbor (smaller this time :pir-tongue: )using two building from this one: the tavern (what seems to be the most appreciated one from this MOC :pir-blush:) and the white store, used by the spanish. Well they're not going to be the same buildings, just "better versions" of it, with as lot of extra-surprises...! :pir-wink:

I'm also working on an Imperial ship for this promised battle between those pirates attacking the Harbor, the Spanish Armada and the Imperial Guards, but that's going to take more time than expected, but I'll try to post all those things as soon as possible.

I'm in a creative frenzy in this moment! LOL :wacko:

More comments for this MOC and ideas for the new ones are allways welcome! :pir-sweet:

Thanks for viewing!

Impressive battle

Your Harbor Moc is really beautiful. I like this diorama style

Impressive battle

Your Harbor Moc is really beautiful. I like this diorama style

Well, thank you! :pir-devil:

It was a long work but I'm very happy seeing you people like it. I hope you'll also like next ones! :pir_yoda: