Probably should've done this one first.

image.png.3fc493e2b83c7d63e5b5a47cdef89e10.png

LDD link here.

Using this classic poly as a basis, managed to pull together a more modernized model with a subtly "mechanical" aesthetic (being Zane and all) and a bit more (hopefully requited) flair in . Should've added tan or "plastic wings" just for the sake of color, but it's too late to change the render now, isn't it?

eienuOM.png

And back shot. That red button is a homage to the original, but does play a role in the principal function: it can be pressed to let the wings, uh, "flutter."

I dunno if I need to add much to this beyond a couple lines, but do click the links if you can. The LDD one in particular has some neat insight into the model's function.

Edit: I've added the words "plastic wings" above. This doesn't negate the entry, does it?

Edited by Pirean_Grammaticul

On 6/1/2019 at 2:12 AM, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

managed to pull together a more modernized model with a subtly "mechanical" aesthetic (being Zane and all) and a bit more (hopefully requited) flair in .

Well, you succeeded in this. :thumbup: Your revamp actually makes more sense then the original one did, because how in the world would a thing made of golden blades glide?? This one on the other hand is simply a weaponized jetpack, like this one, which makes perfect sense! :wink: