This car transporter has lots of flexibility for adding power functions. I have also added a winch as an extra function too. I have just finished adding remote control to my model. You can see all the features in this video:

I just found a little error in the instructions on step 37, the red part in the left assembly rotates between step 1 and 2
800x1067.jpg

On 8/17/2019 at 7:03 PM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

He also looks equally baffled as he does in the 42097 B model review...

This guy gets his kicks out of shitting on pretty much everything.

Anyway, the model is ridiculously easy to motorise. I didn't buy it nor do I plan to 'cause to me it's pretty pointless - other than the red wheel arches and red tapered panels it's the same old parts yet again - so I downloaded the instructions and threw together an RC version of the tractor unit. Pics are in this topic:

Posted (edited)

Does anyone else's instruction manual cut off the right hand side of the liftarm on page 455, or is this intentional?

In any case there were other definite mis-prints so LEGO sent me a new instruction manual.

Edited by SNIPE

Yes, I am indeed seeing the main work being cut off a bit. It's step 95 of the trailer. I was also surprised that this instruction manual was slightly smaller than all of my other ones.

28 minutes ago, pleegwat said:

Yes, I am indeed seeing the main work being cut off a bit. It's step 95 of the trailer. I was also surprised that this instruction manual was slightly smaller than all of my other ones.

Ok, that's fine then. :thumbup:

I didn't notice it as I built the truck but I have indeed the same print.

What a fun model! Full of functions and i all love them. Great built and alread some fine extra cars to build for.

(I've added Matt Walker 42093 c-model formula racer and his Dodge Challenger )

48723132708_ca55c769b2_c.jpg

I was suprised that there is no ramps on the upper deck like there is on the lower deck, just for convenience